www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Kesse Disappearance Discussion continued
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The parking of Jennifer's car at noon in HOTG was very deliberate. In my opinion parking there had two goals; 1) divert attention to what Jennifer was doing at HOTG and who there knew about it, and 2) it is a very convenient crossroads of bus lines running east and west on Americana and north and south on Texas. I have no doubt he caught a bus from there, and he was headed to the intersection and bus stops.

It was deliberate and he was careful. We have him peering back from behind the palm tree back at Jennifer's car to see if he had been noticed by anyone, if any activity around Jennifer's car. It was brief, but he cared enough to check. (Notice this is the opposite of walked away and never looked back which is cited often, even in Jennifer's Wikipedia article.)

There was some discussion recently about night or day. From the video covering the entrance and Jeniifer's car driving in, parking, and POI walking around pool, there is no indication to me that it isn't night. It is very dark and all you can see of POI is a white IR reflection. So if that's all we had I'd be hard pressed to say it wasn't night.

However, we have the camera covering the pool gate, and there we have all the details of light of day. The clothes are lightened by IR with light but it is clearly daylight.

In addition, the OPD looked at this. They determined it was an hour off (I assume was set during Daylight Savings Time), they performed tests with it, they saw their own uniforms showed up light, they confirmed the time of the photos.

I will say there's a lot I don't understand about the video of POI entering, and maybe nothing that I do understand about it. In addition to everything else I mentioned, I don't understand how the video focuses on POI walking around the pool. I've asked before, along with numerous questions about the cameras and settings, and there has been absolutely zero information of any kind from anyone about it, even people in the industry who know something about how this works. If there has been I haven't seen it.

But the stills from the gate camera, that I understand, although I would dearly love to get same camera and recorder and know the settings and analyze reenactments. Could never get any info on it. Same with the security footage these stills were selected from. They had (have?) hours of footage they selected these stills from where one would be able to see other people walk by and compare attributes of distortion and coloring in other people. I can't imagine this not being part of the investigation. And yet there was no mention of it whatsoever of it being done.

So where did the POI go on a bus? Probably to where their vehicle was parked from where they drove off with Jennifer's car. My best guess is abducted Jennifer into his vehicle, returned next day to her car, drove it to HOTG, then took bus back to his vehicle there. That would require a large parking lot like Millenium Mall. I don't know if security footage and checking of vehicles left overnight would preclude that scenario.
rd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaking it down, sans what POI might be wearing, the nature of the assaults such as Kelsey Smith and Dru Sjodin are opportine in mall parking lots. Not planned and stalking Jennifer. That's my opinion. She drove somewhere close by, possibly Millenium Mall, and was abducted. LE gear may or may not have been part of this POI's MO looking for an opportunity for an abduction.

Parking the car, I would tend to think it makes him look official to be moving her car in uniform. But I would also think it attracts attention. It might be a type of camoflauge, making it more difficult to identify him. It might be his work uniform and he's going to work after picking up his vehicle. I can't say there's a compelling scenario here, something that makes sense. It's completely unexpected to be sure.

I will say LE impersonators attempting to abduct women and children was surprisingly common. I noted when I was researching this back in 2007 how I would run across articles of LE impersonators attempting abductions and post about it. I wasn't even looking for that in particular. Just nature of searches I was doing I would run across them.

Although there's an LE look to this if we could identify that he's wearing a toolbelt I would be fine with that. Just whatever narrows down who the POI is.
Vivian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:
In my personal but lack of any experience in this area opinion, the clothing laying on her bed is more indicative of came back from a several day trip and planning my business clothing for the rest of the week. She had already been to work Monday wearing something she brought with her on trip to be able to go straight to work Monday. It just strikes me as an evening planning thing rather than a morning indecisive thing.

However, any concept that she got up Tuesday morning and did anything ignores what didn't happen. There was no indication her phone was working, therefore no alarm clock she used her phone for. There was not even a text to her bf good morning or anything else. The trash can had next to nothing in it as I understand it. Try going all evening, night, and morning going to work and not throwing anything away in the trash.

None of this is even remotely reasonable, not even taking into consideration the ignored ping movement after 10 pm, and all because the family doesn't want to consider that Jennifer got into her car and drove somewhere at 10 pm at night, despite all indications she did so.

Wouldn't it make sense that Jennifer took a shower Monday night before going out ? Jennifer may have made arrangements with someone at work to go out Monday evening for dinner /drinks OR someone may have called her up at some point after she got home Monday evening ...

She had the big meeting that she was to lead Tuesday am and a coworker may have used that meeting as a ruse to get her out Monday evening if he had any nefarious intent ....

Perhaps she was having problems finding an outfit that fit her properly since she had just returned from vacation where she probably , like most of us ate, drank , partied and returned home bloated ? I think it is also possible that when she removed her make up bag from her duffle that she had to take clothes out before getting to her make up , then she left her clothes on her bed ....

If Jennifer were abducted from the Mosaic why move her car ? Why move her ?

It is my belief for what it is worth , she went out Monday night ...Yes, I know it is said that she would NEVER go out after coming home from work but I believe she did her first day back from her vacation ...Her friend who talked to her Monday evening said that Jennifer was in a "funky" mood , then , Jennifer told Rob that she loved him and he did not return the sentiment ...I am sure she was anxious about the meeting scheduled on Tuesday at work

All of us have things in our lives that we do not share with anyone, I believe Jennifer was this way ...She was a grown woman , her habits changed once she started living alone....She could come and go as she pleased and I hope that Jennifer lived life to its fullest doing exactly what she wanted to do ...
rd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, Vivian. Every indication is that she went out, at least to her car. We never got good timelines on her phone calls, but I expect Jennifer did shower before that 10 pm phone call. I may recall wrong but I think she placed the call, a short call which to me is an indication she had something else she wanted to do.

I don't know what the intent was but to me her ex being not far away in the bar at the mall and mutual friends of theirs staying at her condo over the weekend and the one of them leaving his cellphone which needed to be returned gives too many indications she had reason to stop over at the nearby club even if intended to be brief.

It was only 20 minutes after the phone call that the indications the phones went dead, despite later denials of the information, means she didn't go far before the phones went dead.

Good to hear from you Vivian with thoughts that jog my memory of all that has transpired in searching for Jennifer Kesse.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: