www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Logan's Media Statements
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nancy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ 9:57
Joyce Kesse: Logan had arrived in Orlando the hour before we did.

Voiceover: At approximately noon, Logan pulled into Jennifer's condo complex.

Logan: I just went up, like right up to her condo to see if it was opened. Banged on the door, nothing. I ran downstairs, saw the workers van there right in front of her building. Banging on the door; they're not opening the door. I'm like, I was just trying to yell through the door do you seen this girl. Do you know anything about her. Roll your windows down. They did not roll their windows down. Didn't want to have anything to do with me.

Voiceover: Soon after Drew and Joyce arrived.

Logan: My dad called and the property manager met us back out there and opened the unit for us.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/3642478585001#sp=show-clips

This has changed, too. Here he says he couldn't get into Jenn's condo and settled for banging on her door before charging down to the parking area. And he even adds Mr. Kesse had to call the property manager so they could enter Jenn's condo. This is not the way the story goes today.

Another thing that comes to my mind, too, is Mrs. Kesse said they weren't sure if Jennifer had left her bathroom doors opened or closed. She said they were opened when they got there but Logan had been there first.

I guess that would mean he, and probably Travis, had been inside.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: