www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chino
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nancy wrote:
Okay. Found the thread. :)

I'm fresh back from watching the Up and Vanished "New Hope in Orlando" special on Jennifer.

The link blocks me when I try to do a screenshot--probably because it's under a paywall. All I get is a black screen. I had forgotten all about that and spent hours and hours looking for them. Duh.

Anyway, I wish I could show you but I'll try to describe a little bit more about his physical description and then I'll post a transcript I did that may support my belief that it is an actual picture of "the Chino". You decide.

First to the description: He is wearing faded, baggy black jean shorts which end just below his knees. He has white sneakers on his feet. I tried and tried but the earliest freeze I can get only shows one foot partially. His legs appear very thin and he has no socks on. The one sneaker I can see seems to come right up to his ankle. I would not say it is a high top sneaker, though. It reminds me very much of the image you have blown up of the POI foot. His foot fits in his sneaker like that.

Next, I'll add my transcription. It's a bit longer than necessary but I'll bold the most appropriate part. I know the link won't work for anyone, but I wanted to show that I at least have a link and didn't copy this from anywhere.

I might be way off base here, but I think that photo might have been one in the photo array Wright used to have the person identify Chino. When Detective Wright talks about going to the complex to show a photo array to someone still there in 2008 who had worked there in 2006, that is the only time "the Chino" photo is shown.

Elsewhere in the episode, when they are doing recreations, they show a tall guy with long, curly black hair usually pulled up in a man bun. They even add a few hairs straight down under the bun to make it look as much like the POI picture as they can. Also, they show him often in white coveralls.

ETA: Just because I posted this transcript doesn't mean I agree with what is being said. My opinion is I believe the seemingly firmly closed mind of the detective and the unwillingness to look elsewhere is the problem with this case.

At 22:21 minutes in:
Reporter: I'm on my way to meet retired Orlando police detective, Joel Wright, who took on Jennifer's case six months after she vanished. He has agreed to speak to me even though Orlando Police Department denied our request for an interview.

When this case landed in your lap what were your first thoughts about what may have happened to her?

Wright: My thoughts were that Jennifer was able to get ready for work that Tuesday morning. From the evidence found in her condo, it looked as if she had gotten ready for work. There was a damp towel in the shower. And probably made it down the stairs. I think she probably made it to her car and I believe she was abducted at that time.

Reporter: What time would that be at, do you think?

Wright: 7:30 in the morning.

Reporter: That's broad daylight, though, right?

Wright: Yes. Considering the occupancy of her condo complex, it isn't a far reach to say she could have been abducted right at her car and taken away without anybody seeing it.

Reporter: So, if that did happen--theorize that for a second--what happens after that? Because that person doesn't park that car until hours later.

Wright: Right. My theory has been and still is, that whoever abducted Jennifer took her and during that time period did something with her. And then brought the car back and parked it a mile away from Jennifer's condo.

Reporter: What evidence makes you think that it happened in the morning and not at night?

Wright: I received a tip early in the investigation--and this is the day that her car was found. It would be that Thursday. And they called and said we might have seen that car on Tuesday morning. And it was some people who lived across the street from where Jennifer lived. And they saw a car driving erratically coming out of that drive. And it was sometime shortly after 7:30. And that's why I go with the timeline. I know other people might theorize that she was out the night before.

Reporter: What is your opinion of the surveillance footage?

Wright: I go to this source who used to be a housekeeper in the complex. That housekeeper had never seen a picture of the person of interest that you see walking by the fence. So I showed her that picture. She said that looks like Chino.

So I went back to my office and I just entered the word Chino into the tracking system and, sure enough, in the first week of the investigation a crime line tip had come in saying a person known as Chino is involved in this.

Reporter: At the time of Jennifer's disappearance Chino was living and working in her apartment complex. He was not questioned by law enforcement until Joel considered him a suspect in 2008--two years after Jennifer vanished.

Wright: I needed to find out who Chino was and I went to a person who still worked at the complex. One of the few people who stuck around. And showed him a photo array and said who is Chino. And he picked him right out of the workers. Chino was working with another person that they called Ben. So I found Ben first. So Ben said yeah Chino and I worked in her condo that week before she went on her trip.

Reporter: Ben was the head of maintenance at her condo. Logan told us that he had an argument with Ben and several other workers the morning Jennifer vanished.

Did the painters and construction workers have access to the apartments? Did they have a master key?

Wright: They had ways of getting a master key.

Reporter: So Chino and Ben--where are these guys right now?

Wright: I don't know where either one of them are now. Chino was in prison. I don't think he is in prison anymore.

Reporter: What was the charge? Do you remember?

Wright: A sexual battery case involving a minor that he was charged for. Which also, of course, raised a red flag because he was in prison for that when I developed him as a suspect.

Reporter: I think as far as circumstantial evidence goes, these guys fit the bill. So what happens next? Or does it just end here?

Wright: We did do the polygraphs and the FBI polygrapher said not only did he pass; he passed with flying colors. Which really surprised me.

Reporter: As far as your gut feeling about those individuals. Any thoughts?

Wright: My gut feeling is, as far as suspects go, they are right at the top. I'm not going to say that they killed Jennifer or abducted Jennifer, but at minimum, my gut feeling is that they know something about it. The chances of ever solving this case are going to lie somewhere in people who worked there or lived there.

Reporter: Do you think she was murdered?

Wright: Unfortunately, that's what I believe. I hope I'm wrong about that, and I hope that one day she turns up alive. That would be great. But I think she was murdered that day before noon. Unfortunately, in a place like central Florida, there are so many places you can dispose of a body where no-one would ever locate the body.

https://www.hayu.com/show/125676072165

My reaction is that other recent posts here state that OPD interviewed three English speaking maintenence workers, which the person working with Ben fits the bill.

And that Ben and Chino had performed work on Jennifer's condo recently.

yet we're supposed to believe from this guy, retired OPD, is he one of the two detectives that were bad mouthed by everyone as being worthless on the case?, that this guy came up with "Chino" from interviewing a housekeeper two years later? And she looked at the POI images and said that looks like Chino?

What, pray tell, about the image looked like Chino for this housekeeper to say that? And how is it that Chino was not interviewed when interviewing maintenence staff?

There's a game with a phrase, and I am invoking that phrase.
I call BS on this dude.
Nancy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:
My reaction is that other recent posts here state that OPD interviewed three English speaking maintenence workers, which the person working with Ben fits the bill.

And that Ben and Chino had performed work on Jennifer's condo recently.

yet we're supposed to believe from this guy, retired OPD, is he one of the two detectives that were bad mouthed by everyone as being worthless on the case?, that this guy came up with "Chino" from interviewing a housekeeper two years later? And she looked at the POI images and said that looks like Chino?

What, pray tell, about the image looked like Chino for this housekeeper to say that? And how is it that Chino was not interviewed when interviewing maintenence staff?

There's a game with a phrase, and I am invoking that phrase.
I call BS on this dude.
Oh, yes, that was a summary of the first quick interview with Ben. I only wish we had the next page because that would probably contain info on Chino's first interview, in 2006, the day after they found Jennifer's vehicle.

It sounds as if things weren't being properly coordinated.

But law enforcement doesn't have to tell the truth. If they want to share certain facts but not others, they can make adjustments.

It's painful to consider, though. It may have been how they missed the best chance Jennifer had of being found.

Unless their theory is all wrong and always was. If you contemplate Jennifer's disappearance as happening the late evening of the 23rd, he doesn't look like such a viable suspect.

Also, he seemed to like underage victims. And that kind usually only stick with children.

He is vile, disgusting, horrible. I'm not defending him. But he may not be Jennifer's abductor.
rd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recent posts stated that the manager said all the maintenance workers were working that day. It is inconceivable that a maintenance worker who had recently worked on Jennifer's condo with Ben was not accounted for as the staff working that day.

And as it was clearly addressed where were your maintenance staff that day, it is also inconcievable that Chino showed up after noon and was said to be working that day.

No, I'll tell you what this is. This is the OPD found out one of the maintenance workers was convicted of rape in Ft. Myers and said hey we have a housekeeper that *NOW* recognizes the POI after two years of not recognizing him. IF there was a housekeeper that said this, I do not believe it. If there was, it was someone OPD leaned on, does this look like Chino to you?

Now he passed the first interview when Jennifer disappeared, and he passed the polygraph when he was imprisoned for rape two years or so later.

And it should be more ironclad than that. If he was a maintenence worker who had recently assisted the maintenance supervisor Ben, then he wasn't gone all morning when Jennifer disappeared. They would have been asked about the whereabouts of their staff and they would have known whether their staff was there working or not.

Disregarding the incompetence of the Orlando Police and their opportunistic id of Chino as a suspect after imprisoned for rape, I do find it troubling that after being questioned for Jennifer's disappearance, that Chino leaves Mosaic within a year it seems if that long, makes his way to Ft. Myers, and is convicted of rape. I take it not an abduction, and apparently an underage thing.

But maybe already answered to OPD during questioning and polygraph, but how and why he left Mosaic after that and to Ft. Myers where he committed a sexual crime. How abnormal was it to leave Orlando for Ft. Myers, and was that interview in Orlando where he had returned to Orlando after being released?

He doesn't have to answer questions, but I hope OPD got a really good answer back when questioned in prison.
Nancy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I intend here is to show locations for a few people and places that are probably inconsequential to Jennifer's disappearance; however, the people and locations existed, and to understand their proximity helps to understand why the discussion around them continues.

1) Toledo-Chino, not "the Chino": Depending on which mug shot you look at his height is between 5'3" and 5'6". He worked in the construction field, and it's been bantered about that he could have worked at the Mosaic as an independent worker who came in occasionally. And look where it turns out he once lived. His height, however, is what really captures my attention. You don't suppose when law enforcement was doing the goose step and hunching their backs trying to calculate the height of the POI in the video, they had this guy in mind? Nah, they wouldn't do that.

2) Ben: Way over there by Turkey Lake Road. One of the last official large searches was done in that area and divers entered the water. I don't know exactly what spot, though. It's rumored an ex holds some timeshares on that road.

3) Blue Martini: A group of how many were there drinking on the 23rd? Did LE bother to get their names? Pull any video?

4) Wooded area behind a "church": Rumors persist and persist and persist. Permission to search has so far been refused.

5) aka Adam Frank: The author of the complaint letter.

6) The shaded gray area: This was the scene of a large grid search in 2006. All professional searchers, some on horseback; dogs; you name it and I'm pretty sure it was there. Then in 2010, they did another search in the vicinity of the small dot. A Walmart Super Center is there today.

rd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, Nancy. Speaking of location of workers, from the beginning there was all this talk about illegal immigrant construction workers living at the Mosaic. There was really little but talk about that.

In a recent post there was a statement by the Mosaic manager that said she had three English speaking maintenence workers that were interviewed right away by OPD, I assume Ben and Chino would be two of the three, and something like four Spanish speaking workers.

First of all that's not a very large group, gossip posts made out like there was a large contingent of untrackable workers staying in unconverted apartments who fled when Jennifer disappeared.

Never saw anything about that in these recent statements about how this OPD at time cop for all intents and purposes according to him nailed Chino. What, two years later? Shows housekeeper the POI image and she says, oh that's Chino.

Gee, that was easy.

Man, OPD weren't deemed totally incompetent and lacking any trust in their word on this case for nothing. There's exhibit A.
Nancy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:
Interesting, Nancy. Speaking of location of workers, from the beginning there was all this talk about illegal immigrant construction workers living at the Mosaic. There was really little but talk about that.
Right. But didn't those theories start before law enforcement even arrived at the Mosaic? Think about who got there first; think about encounters described.

rd wrote:
In a recent post there was a statement by the Mosaic manager that said she had three English speaking maintenence workers that were interviewed right away by OPD, I assume Ben and Chino would be two of the three, and something like four Spanish speaking workers.
Yes, definitely Ben, because a summary of his interview is given and includes: "He stated he went to her apartment with another maintenance person known to him as Chino". That was on January 27, 2006. Those pages are from the actual police file. They were only released in mid-November, 2020; at the same time as the pictures of the boot print and the struggle on the hood of Jennifer's vehicle were released. Five pages in total out of thousands.

Also, I think it's only fair to mention that in those released pages they at least said they scheduled the interviews with the four Spanish-speaking individuals. Did they follow-up with a Spanish-speaking detective to do just that? I would expect they did unless there is evidence to prove otherwise. Let's see it.

rd wrote:
First of all that's not a very large group, gossip posts made out like there was a large contingent of untrackable workers staying in unconverted apartments who fled when Jennifer disappeared.
Gossip mills certainly ran rampant with it; however, a little backtracking had to be done and as a result, things have settled down quite a bit, too:

Transcript:
Interviewer: ... Is that watching the 48 Hours--they did a decent job, but there were some things in there that were not exactly correct. Okay? Or that at least lead you to believe things that were not true.

I know after I watched it, a lot of people were wondering: "Hey, it sounded like 10 maintenance workers were living in the apartment across, or the condo across, from Jennifer. How did they never talk to these people? Where are these people?"

But in fact, Drew, there were not 10 people living right across from her. Correct?

Drew Kesse: No. That was an unfortunate piece of film, I guess. I don't know.

No one ever lived in the condo across from Jennifer. Ever. And we lived in Jennifer's condo for eight months. In fact, the condo across from Jennifer was the only condo in the complex that the door was actually unlocked.

But the workers that we knew of--no one lived in her building. They lived in other buildings across the campus, and I guess that was taken as across the hall. And it's [unclear].

But no one did that. It's not--no one was in there and we had dogs go into there also. There was nothing; the dogs did not hit on anything like cadaver or anything.

https://youtu.be/tEidw8IMF-8

Transcript:
@ 2:46:
Interviewer: ... I want to talk about Chino. This is a person that has come up a couple of times over the last several weeks. We know that Cristina Corbin spoke on the phone to him.

What do you know about this person and do you feel like police have already spoken to the person who took Jennifer?

Drew Kesse: Well, I don't know about the last question. I don't know if police did or not. Chino? You know there is nothing to really say about Chino.

Chino is just someone that happened to work and live at Mosaic at Millenia. And he is just someone in a line of people that, you know, we needed to talk to. Not as a person of interest, to be quite honest with you. But for his knowledge. I mean he was there every day. He lived there. He worked there. He is not alone. There are two or three others that lived there and worked there; that worked for Mosaic, and we are speaking to those people.

And it's not because that we think that they are the person of interest. Again, it's because I don't think that they know what they possibly know. Because over the years people come forward with little minor things, but it makes sense to us in the whole.

So, we need to speak to these people and that's why we are after these people drastically to say sit down with us. We have questions, not about you and pinning it on you; what you know and what you may think you know or not know that makes sense to us.

https://youtu.be/ZOeoTc4pFu8

But my point is; can we see why law enforcement had to be careful? In the same situation, they would have been faced with lawsuits.

rd wrote:
Never saw anything about that in these recent statements about how this OPD at time cop for all intents and purposes according to him nailed Chino. What, two years later? Shows housekeeper the POI image and she says, oh that's Chino.

Gee, that was easy.
It's this same detective that fleshed out the two "witnesses" who saw the car swerving erratically around 7:30 am on the 24th. Hip, Hip, Hooray for the morning abduction theory.

rd wrote:
Man, OPD weren't deemed totally incompetent and lacking any trust in their word on this case for nothing. There's exhibit A.
Well, maybe. But I think his particular theories are highly regarded by many close to Jennifer's case.
Markybug

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could chino be truthful in his statement he wasn’t involved in her abduction , but could he “just” be the person that parked the car ? Or nothing to do with it , but knows what happened ?

I can’t get passed tho that he stated jenn told him to lock up her apartment and left him (and another?) in her place alone. Which drew states is a lie ??
Nancy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Markybug wrote:
Could chino be truthful in his statement he wasn’t involved in her abduction , but could he “just” be the person that parked the car ? Or nothing to do with it , but knows what happened ?

Well, in my opinion, no, he could not "just" be the person who parked Jennifer's vehicle but be telling the truth about not being involved in her abduction.

I'm pretty sure by legal standards dumping the vehicle of an abducted person would make that person party to the crime.

If it had simply been a kid that happened upon Jennifer's abandoned vehicle and decided on the spur of the moment to take it for a joy ride, that kid would have been located and questioned all night long until law enforcement had every detail confirmed to their satisfaction. And there are charges for that behavior.

That is not what we are seeing in this case. I guarantee it.

I encourage you to really watch the video. The whole thing was planned. He didn't just back the car out of the parking spot to straighten it; he back Jennifer's car all the way out as if he was going to pull away and then he drove it back into the same spot. Why would he do that?

What was he really doing as he sat in that car for 32 seconds? The easy answer is wiping it down, but that may not be so. He could have been calling someone. He could have been waiting for an exact time.

He crested the center pool area and the main entrance to the HOTG at high-noon.

He didn't simply walk away as everyone says; he stopped at the palm tree where he had a view of where he parked. How did he know where to stop? What was he looking for?

I'll always believe whoever was parking Jennifer's vehicle knows exactly what happened to Jennifer.

Markybug wrote:
I can’t get passed tho that he stated jenn told him to lock up her apartment and left him (and another?) in her place alone. Which drew states is a lie ??
Yes, Drew states it's a lie. It could be a lie or could be that a guy who purportedly smoked a lot of dope has a faulty memory.

But let's call it a lie by Chino concerning the last known time he was inside Jennifer's condo. That was the week before she went to St. Croix. She was confirmably alive and well and happy for at least a week afterward.

It may make him a liar and his criminal record may make him worse than a liar, but even together it's not good enough for law enforcement to make an arrest. It's basically internet garbage supporting how a person of a certain type may have been involved.

Anyway, the following is a linked transcript of parts of the actual police interview with Chino. And a little clip of an interview with "another maintenance worker" who is most likely Ben.

Det. Joel Wright: At that point I thought the investigation was kicking into gear.

It wasn't hard to find Chino. He was serving time in a Florida prison for statutory rape of a teenage girl – a crime he committed two years after Jennifer disappeared.

Det. Joel Wright: I knew that Chino had been arrested for a sex crime. And … that was part of the development of him as a person of interest.

In 2009, Detective Wright interviewed him and asked him about working in Jennifer's condo:

DETECTIVE WRIGHT [2009 audio tape]: … when you did the work in her unit, uh – was she present while you were doing it

CHINO: Yes, she was.

DETECTIVE WRIGHT: …how did you get into the condo?

CHINO: She let us in.

DETECTIVE WRIGHT: Was everything normal?

CHINO: Everything was normal. … She got ready for work and left.

Chino was then asked about the pictures -- the ones that the housekeeper said may have looked like him:

DETECTIVE WRIGHT [2009 audio tape]: …you know the photos that you looked at earlier – the guy walking by the gate?

CHINO: Right.

DETECTIVE WRIGHT: is there any reason why somebody would – would say that was you?

CHINO: No, not really.

And Chino is 5'9" -- taller than the figure's height estimated by police.

Det. Joel Wright: Chino was very cooperative. He was familiar with the case. … And he, … denied any kind of wrongdoing.

Chino agreed to take a lie detector test. He passed.

Peter Van Sant: And what did that tell you?

Det. Joel Wright: It told me that he passed the polygraph. … But I would never rule someone out just because they passed a polygraph.

Wright also re-interviewed another maintenance worker who had done repairs with Chino in Jennifer's condo.

DETECTIVE WRIGHT [2009 audio tape]: Nobody mad about anything? Getting along fine?

WORKER: Everybody getting along fine, regular conversation. Just letting us know what she wanted to be done in her unit.

Detective Wright then interviewed the building manager at Jennifer's condo to find out if there were any issues between Jennifer and Chino -- or anyone else:

DETECTIVE WRIGHT [2009 audio tape]: Are you aware of anybody that might've had a problem with Jennifer that worked there or lived there?

MANAGER: No.

Again, the case stalled. Then in 2010, Detective Wright was moved off the case. As time went by, the Kesses felt abandoned by the Orlando Police Department.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jennifer-kesse-disappearance-parents-investigation/
(If the video won't play in your area, just scroll down and the whole transcript of the show is there, word for word).
rd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am confused about this business of Jennifer going to work and leaving maintenence to work on her condo alleged to be a lie by Drew.

How exactly was maintenance supposed to be done on her condo? I'm assuming Drew is aware that maintenance works during the day as did Jennifer.

There is a permission to enter checked Yes or No on maintenance orders. If No, someone must be in the condo or apartment, let maintenance in, and be there the entire time work is being done.

Needless to say, only stay at home people would have the opportunity to be there when work is done. Not many have the ability to take time off from work because maintenence will be done in their condo.

That Jennifer let them in is not a procedural requirement. It was probably to talk to her before she went to work about what she needed. Normally maintenance wouldn't be starting work in condos / apartments before 8 am, or maybe she stayed to talk to them for the work appointment before going to work.

In any event, they either had permission to work on her condo without her there, including entering if she wasn't there, or they didn't. And if they didn't all the condo work would have to be done with her there.

I think I did see in past posts about her being there for some work, like at lunch breaks and such, don't recall exactly, but for her to require to be present for work being done, i.e. No Permission to Enter, and work scheduled and adjusted for when she could come home from work would be extraordinary.
Nancy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:
I am confused about this business of Jennifer going to work and leaving maintenence to work on her condo alleged to be a lie by Drew.

How exactly was maintenance supposed to be done on her condo? I'm assuming Drew is aware that maintenance works during the day as did Jennifer.

There is a permission to enter checked Yes or No on maintenance orders. If No, someone must be in the condo or apartment, let maintenance in, and be there the entire time work is being done.

Needless to say, only stay at home people would have the opportunity to be there when work is done. Not many have the ability to take time off from work because maintenence will be done in their condo.

That Jennifer let them in is not a procedural requirement. It was probably to talk to her before she went to work about what she needed. Normally maintenance wouldn't be starting work in condos / apartments before 8 am, or maybe she stayed to talk to them for the work appointment before going to work.

In any event, they either had permission to work on her condo without her there, including entering if she wasn't there, or they didn't. And if they didn't all the condo work would have to be done with her there.

I think I did see in past posts about her being there for some work, like at lunch breaks and such, don't recall exactly, but for her to require to be present for work being done, i.e. No Permission to Enter, and work scheduled and adjusted for when she could come home from work would be extraordinary.
LOL You don't sound confused to me. In fact, I'm sure you're point on in reality. :)

However, in this particular case, things are always the exception.

My understanding, for what it's worth, is that there was a "punch list" that was nearing completion.

I believe there was a contractual obligation by the Mosaic to complete the list by a certain date set forth in Jennifer's purchase agreement.

Everything was supposedly done except for a little bit of white touch-up painting. Maybe on the mop boards or something.

The time may have been expired because before Jenn left for St. Croix, Mr. Kesse told her he'd buy some white paint and finish it himself. The painters had balked at the idea of leaving a little white paint in an airtight plastic container.

Anyway, all we are told is that Jennifer did not want them in her condo unattended. She did not give them permission to enter without her presence.

She supposedly arranged for at least this final touchup work to be done while she was on her lunch break from work. She would drive from work to her condo, let the workers in, call someone, and stand in the open door of her condo while the workers did whatever was required. She would then have them leave, lock her condo, and drive back to work.

Google maps show 19 to 20 minutes for a driving time, one way. To the best of my knowledge, no one ever said how long her lunch break was or if she arranged for extra time for such matters.

Rob said Jenn felt they were dragging things out a bit. Time would have been of the essence to her. He said he suggested to maybe calm things down a little in case they could understand her.

Anyway, if it was done I'm not sure of the significance, except it's seen as a motive due to the fact that the painters may not have understood Jenn's frustration and so decided to abduct and harm her because they didn't like her attitude. Or something.

I dunno.
rd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get that this isn't major maintenence but even minor maintenence takes some doing. It's really unreasonable to think that multiple items of maintenance can be scheduled for times when coming home from work and be able to be completed in a few minutes while standing in the doorway.

The whole scenario is unreasonable and I wonder how much truth there is to it. To the degree that the Kesses woudl call the maintenance people liars because Jennifer went to work instead of spending the morning standing in her doorway is pretty bizarre.
Nancy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:
The above quote respectfully snipped by me. RD, I found a couple of interesting quotes on this topic that I never really took note of before.

Our conversation came to my mind as I read them, so I thought I would add them below.

They definitely seem to support your point that there could have been times when the maintenance people we allowed in without Jennifer being present.

FEBRUARY 11, 2020
by Drew Kesse, Organizer
Clearing up Confusion, Part 4
Q. Did Jennifer’s friends or boyfriend at the time notice anything unusual about her or her routine or in general?
A. We don’t feel like there was anything unusual about Jenn during this time. She seemed totally fine. She was upset, however, about ongoing work at her condo and expressed frustration about having to check up on the painters on her lunch break to make sure work was getting done and to get her key back.

Up and Vanished
S1 E5 New Hope in Orlando
@ 6:27 Minutes
Jennifer's friend, Kristen: There were workers in the area that she was cautious about. She didn't like letting them in to do maintenance on her apartment. She would prefer that they did it when she wasn't there, or she would always call her parents.
rd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, those are both quotes and what I would expect, the way things work. To say the opposite as Drew did and call the maintenence men liars is just bizarre in my opinion.

Thanks for clarifying history on that, Nancy. That is actually the exact opposite of what some contend. I don't know why. What they contend is entirely unreasonable but again serves an agenda.
Markybug

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nancy wrote:
rd wrote:
The above quote respectfully snipped by me. RD, I found a couple of interesting quotes on this topic that I never really took note of before.

Our conversation came to my mind as I read them, so I thought I would add them below.

They definitely seem to support your point that there could have been times when the maintenance people we allowed in without Jennifer being present.

FEBRUARY 11, 2020
by Drew Kesse, Organizer
Clearing up Confusion, Part 4
Q. Did Jennifer’s friends or boyfriend at the time notice anything unusual about her or her routine or in general?
A. We don’t feel like there was anything unusual about Jenn during this time. She seemed totally fine. She was upset, however, about ongoing work at her condo and expressed frustration about having to check up on the painters on her lunch break to make sure work was getting done and to get her key back.

Up and Vanished
S1 E5 New Hope in Orlando
@ 6:27 Minutes
Jennifer's friend, Kristen Ender: There were workers in the area that she was cautious about. She didn't like letting them in to do maintenance on her apartment. She would prefer that they did it when she wasn't there, or she would always call her parents.

This is crazy news ?! As we have noticed nothing seems to stay the same “facts” wise! Drew had said in the past that jenn would always supervise them , stand in the doorway on her phone etc , now she is coming back to them working unsupervised in her place to collect her key ! Her friend saying she would rather NOT be there when they are doing work in her apartment??

Who or what can we believe ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: