www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wooded areas / water near jenns apartment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Markybug

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:29 am    Post subject: Wooded areas / water near jenns apartment Reply with quote

Ok , so if we surmise that the poi somehow moved jenn in her car , and it doesn't seem to have travelled much of a distance, what wooded areas and bodies of water are close ?

I think there is a large wooded area right at jenns apartment block with water behind that ? Then you have the woods at the church too.

Any other areas that might have been utilised? ( not sure how to post any map pics on my iPhone, sorry )[/img]
Nancy

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: Wooded areas / water near jenns apartment Reply with quote

Markybug wrote:
Ok , so if we surmise that the poi somehow moved jenn in her car , and it doesn't seem to have travelled much of a distance, what wooded areas and bodies of water are close ?

I think there is a large wooded area right at jenns apartment block with water behind that ? Then you have the woods at the church too.

Any other areas that might have been utilised? ( not sure how to post any map pics on my iPhone, sorry )[/img]
The thing is--with the exception of maybe the woods at the church--those areas have all been searched.

Now, could they have missed Jennifer in an original search? Sure. And that possibility may have been what LE was acknowledging in their absurd and insensitive statement about a hunter finding Jenn in the fall.

But that hasn't happened to date.

So where does that leave us? Maybe she is not there.

Maybe they are looking in all the wrong areas and always were.

Maybe more focus should have been given to a person who would offer a million dollar reward for an alive Jennifer.

That is simply my own opinion.
Markybug

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 11:45 am    Post subject: Reward Reply with quote

Who was that again RD? Jenns boss ?
rd

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what you're asking about, Mark, what post you're referring to, etc.
Vivian

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 10:19 pm    Post subject: Wooded area's /water locations in Jennifers case Reply with quote

I believe that all of the locations as far as searches , the church , Lake Elenor Westgate Office , Northbridge , the HOTG etc are all less than a 5 mile radius from The Mosaic where Jennifer lived ...
Markybug

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 3:57 pm    Post subject: Boss Reply with quote

Sorry RD , meant to ask Nancy that question!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: