www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer's Last Day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NapQueen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:25 am    Post subject: Jennifer's Last Day Reply with quote

So we know Jennifer went straight to work from Rob's house the morning of Monday, January 23, 2006.

I wonder what she did for lunch that day?

We know that sometimes she would go home on her lunch break and supervise work being done on her apartment. I also believe that there was a cafeteria in the office building. I'm sure the area also has plenty of food spots with a drive thru nearby.

Did she leave the office at all during the work day to do anything? Grab a bite to eat or run a quick errand?

We know she made it through the full work day at the office - she left at the same time that evening as her boss and they were chatting as they walked to the parking lot.

Thoughts anyone?
rd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's interesting about going home for lunch sometimes, including being there for work to be done.

My thought is had she gone home for lunch she would inevitably have brought something in from the car from her trip.

And how do I know she didn't? I don't.
Markybug

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh , i did not know that either. What if she interacted that last day with the painter?
NapQueen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean based on what we know it seems reasonable to assume she didn't go back home until the end of the work day, but should we make that assumption? I don't see any factual account of what she did for lunch that day. She made it to work on time despite coming in from out of town and she left the office for the day at her usual time in the evening. That's a full work day! Surely she had to eat something - lunch or maybe a snack break. So where did she go to get it? And did she stop by the condo in the process?
scadagirl28

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or at the least she could have informed management that she was back . I always wondered how that worked with the punchlist guys . Also I keep thinking there is a work order somewhere with the names of the guys on it. Also thank you rd for letting us continue Jennifer's case discussion here
NapQueen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any ideas on how we can get some information on this portion of Jennifer's day? I can't recall ever seeing any info on it.
scadagirl28

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tried myself with no luck. If she made safety calls when the workman were there then I speculate that family or friends would know. She had her big debit card presentation that fateful Tuesday and since she missed Thursday and Friday she may have worked through lunch. Good question .
rd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome, scadagirl. It's great to be able to continue on this.

Speaking of which, some work being done in Jennifer Kesse Archives and searches on this site (up at top of page - Search) includes that info in its results now. but that Archive info won't show up in Google, just shows up on searches here done by you guys.

But if there's any info on her activity that day at work I don't think any of us have seen it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: