www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Kesse Disappearance Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nancy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Markybug wrote:
Interesting that it was the week before she went away on holiday , then returned and basically vanished ?

Something is not right about those two and that they did/didn’t work alone in her apartment (presumably they were allegedly alone on occasion that last week?)
I'm not at all sure, Marky.

I thought the last time they were there was the time Jennifer stood with her condo door opened as she talked to her father on her cell phone. The way I understood it was that she was frustrated because they were going so slow and expressed her frustration to her father.

He got her to ask them (Ben and Chino) to put some white paint in Tupperware (meaning an airtight plastic container) and he would finish the touchup himself. With broken English, they argued that they didn't think that was a good idea.

(Both Ben and Chino seem to have pretty good English. Just saying--we don't know the truth of the matter).

And the above was said to have happened the week before Jennifer went to St. Croix--a specific day has never been given as far as I know. Also, it was said to be the last time they were inside Jennifer's condo.

However, it does now seem as though there could have been times when Ben and Chino may have worked inside Jennifer's condo without her being present, perhaps just arriving as they were leaving to pick-up her condo key.

I haven't seen any dates, times, or frequency for when anything like that may have occurred, though.
Nancy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:
Nancy wrote:
Now you've got me wondering if I can watch the Chandra Levy episode with my Hayu subscription. LOL, I might get my money's worth out of it yet.

Regarding Jennifer's episode, they showed two noteworthy shots from old WFTV footage.

One is we see the driver's side door of Jennifer's vehicle opened and the dogs inside. IIRC, Bo is standing with all four feet on the driver's seat sniffing the headrest. The other dog is deeper inside the vehicle, but I have to go back and check for further details.

This gives credibility to law enforcement's statement that they did have in their possession a key to Jennifer's vehicle.

The second one is a still image of the goose-stepping woman at the gate on the day LE was measuring for the height of the POI. They show a "line of sight" going over her head right up to the gable on the pool house roof where you pointed out that CAM3 was located. Thumbs up to you for that accurate information. :)
The goose stepping hunchback of Notre Dame impression is a classic.

I don't know the height of this woman, I believe she was the Orlando Police spokeswoman that is quoted extensively in the news reports at the time.

She, for example, is the one that said "don't worry about the clothes" when the police saw their own dark uniforms show up light in the surveillance camera. It "kinda bothered them" but "don't worry about it". Just identify that hairdo the 5'4" POI has. They even went to hair salons looking for clues. Yes, that was their investigation.

Let me assure you. They were and remain clueless.

I'm going to take a wild guess that the 5'4" height plus or minus that was determined is the same height of this goose stepping hunchback of Notre Dame re-enactor.

What are the odds?

It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.
I'm pretty sure you are going to disagree with me here, but as I read your comment a thought began to rattle around in my head.

You don't suppose that truly was all done for theatrics?

To explain a little more--there was a missing baby in Missouri, still is actually. Well, momma's story was that someone must have climbed in through the bedroom window and stole her.

So, LE got a ladder and put it up to the window, then, for hours proceeded to try to determine the size the kidnapper would have to be to fit through the window.

It was absolutely bizarre to watch. They had installed a live 24-hour cam for our viewing pleasure.

Anyway, a reporter eventually explained that LE was doing that to encourage the mother to keep talking.

As you say, it would have been funny if it wasn't so tragic.

But seriously, think about Jennifer's case. She vanishes. No one knows when. And LE used the word "vanished" and they don't often refer to missing people as vanishing.

They found her car closeby in an unsavory neighborhood. Other than evidence of a possible struggle on the hood, nothing much was remiss.

They discovered the surveillance video of someone parking Jennifer's vehicle, but it's practically worthless due to quality.

Mrs. Kesse thought the person looked like a teenager with long, gangly arms and big feet.

Jennifer's family immediately occupied her condo using it as a command center/living quarters--didn't even wait for 24-hours.

So, maybe in the beginning law enforcement thought Jennifer's disappearance was a hoax or somehow staged?
rd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, I don't think these guys could do any better if they took it serious.

They took a fisheye lens distorted image and tried to re-enact it with a goose step and hunchback.

It's self parody. I don't think they're capable of doing any better. Even recently we had that OPD guy that was involved spin some more of their incompetence, 15 years later.

They are what they are. It's not like I haven't seen it before. The DC Police were the same way. I have pages and pages in my book describing their antics.

Their world is a world of blood spatters and people turning on each other. They never basically get out of drop a dime mode.

You will hear the undercurrents of that in any statement they make.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35
Page 35 of 35

Jump to: