www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Kesse Disappearance Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nancy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not for me, thanks, Marky. I like to get down in the trenches and discuss a case more than anything.

I'd get into trouble over there. :)
rd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nancy wrote:

I've posted these before, so my apologies for the duplication. However, there's a couple of points I'd like to make and these might help me make them.

First point: considering short sleeves versus long sleeves, see the first image--CAM3 at 26 seconds past the hour.

I think that might be his actual arm showing below the short sleeve of his round neck, collarless t-shirt.

When he moves to the second post at the 27-second mark, I absolutely agree with you when you say it is not his arm. It doesn't even look like an arm to me anymore. In fact, I'm pretty sure he has his arms in front of him at that point.

Loved and appreciated your narrative on it, BTW.

What bothers me is that roll of something just below his buttocks but above his knees. Maybe it's the bottom of his backpack or cross-body bag or whatever that is on his back, but I find it's low for that to be the case. So that's where I got the idea that maybe, just maybe, he was quickly dropping his coveralls to remove them as he was walking to wherever his destination ended.

That seems silly to me at this moment, though, because I don't think a person would work on removing coveralls with a backpack or cross-body bag secured in place. Oh, well. Scratch that thought. :)

The thumbnail image is just to show where the coverall idea actually originates from. And also explains why a lot of people believe he is dressed in all one color. I guess they didn't watch the whole video, because near the end when it switches to CAM3 we see two colors of clothing.

So, as CAM2 shows, he exits Jennifer's vehicle at 11:59:44 appearing to have his arm extended and we see, possibly, "that arms were clothed as skin didn't reflect light like the clothes did".

I'm quoting you there as I don't know how to say it better. I get it, though; at least, I think I do.

Second point: the timestamps are correct on the images contained in my first image. For easier viewing, I pasted in larger stamps but deliberately left the originals in place. I didn't change anything else. You can confirm the date/time by zooming.

I find only the first 3 fit the one, two, snap idea--or camera shooting only every three seconds. The others don't seem to fall into that rhythm.

Anyway, I'm not trying to prove it was midnight or anything of the sort, just trying to understand.

Why do you suppose there weren't more people around? That's an interesting point. Orlando, Florida; high-noon on a Monday and not a soul around. More incredible luck by this POI, huh?

Surely, someday his luck will end.

Where did the 26 second timestamp come from?

I am looking on the Jennifer Kesse POI Blowup page at the original images 1 and 2 and both time stamps are 13:00:27

oh, wait, image 1 is posted twice, once with :26 and once with :27?
Otherwise it appears identical. I don't understand where that :26 is coming from.

Regarding image 1, that's interesting about seeing an arm there. Here's what I found with my blowup. look at the areas of fence below his head:

This is a bit of a mess. The nature of this type of surveillance camera is that it holds the lens open for duration of image setting and then captures.

The setting is one of those things you can't get from anyone because it's too much like facts. But it was common to set it to 2 or 3 images per second. This is versus 30 images per second for example as in a smooth displaying video. A few images per second jumps from frame to frame after say 20 or 30 seconds or whatever the setting is.

This is the 2 or 3 images per second we're talking about, with the seconds time stamp the same on back to back images, not 3 seconds per image.

In any event holding the lens open and then closing every 20 or 30 seconds or whatever is time lapse photography. You see it in extreme with those images of traffic at night with long blurring lights.

The purpose is to cut down on storage required for the images. 3 images per second can store 10 times as long as 30 images per second. The tape these images were stored to could be changed once a day or less instead of filling up within a few hours.

Having said all that, time lapse blurs movement together. We have a mixture of position body was in when shutter closed along with some potentially blurring movement in the seconds before the shutter closed. So this isn't a camera resolution thing, it's a time lapse blurring thing.

While the focus area above that is his body below the head is blurred, what we can say is that seeing an arm is only an illusion, a different illusion but still an illusion as in image 2. That is not an arm. It is not a blurred arm in motion.

At the bottom is what I commented on at the time as what I thought was a clenched hand. But it's out of position for the body. It would have been a blurred artifact from movement stepping into his current position in the image.

Or it's possibly not a clenched fist. It's not like it sheds light either way.

What I'm saying about stepping out of the car is that I saw an extended arm in white, I conjectured at time putting on a backpack. The clothes show white. To see his arm in white means it was long sleeved down his arm. Without a long sleeve I wouldn't have seen white. Some clothes reflect bright white in these images, not his skin.

We don't see anyone else, but it is a fairly brief interval and he did sit in Jennifer's car for awhile. How do we know he wasn't waiting for all clear.

Well we could know if we looked at the tapes before and after that brief interval. In fact I've posted multiple times that comparing to other people walking by that gate could tell a lot about clothes show up.

But starting with Orlando Police, whose only word on this is "don't worry about the clothes", to whoever has this information now, it's still don't worry about it, we're waiting on someone to drop a dime.

Well good luck with that.

Thanks again Nancy for collating these images side by side, these and ones on previous page. It is immensely helpful for comparison and understanding. Very much appreciate it.
Nancy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh, that's interesting, RD. In your big image, it looks like the top of the small tank or tube is showing. I never noticed that before in the image of him at the first gate post (distinguished by you as image 1). But seen like that it does appear obvious it is not his arm.

Yes, the image at the 26-second mark is identical to the first image at the 27-second mark (notice there are two different images at the 27-second mark) and each is a screenshot from the YouTube video.

The 26-second mark image is the very first frame that appears of the POI as he moves from CAM2 coverage into CAM3 coverage.
Markybug

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always thought that maybe if he had rolled his overalls down to his waist , it could be to hide a company logo on them ?
rd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, there's a lot of bulk that looks like equipment, but not anything recognizable, so can't rule out you and Nancy's thoughts on that.
Nancy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Markybug wrote:
Always thought that maybe if he had rolled his overalls down to his waist , it could be to hide a company logo on them ?
That's a good, plausible point.

It would have given him another reason to go up to the palm tree while he slipped them off his feet too. It wouldn't have been that hard with elastic around the bottom of the legs.

It could also have been to protect his clothes underneath from blood splatter, hair strands adhering, whatever. Just saying, who knows, right?

Or it could have been a brand new pair just out of the store packaging enabling him to sit and drive Jennifer's car without leaving any trace evidence off his own clothing. And he would want to dispose of them as soon as possible as fibers from Jenn's car seats may have adhered to them.

But that all reeks of experience. A professional, even.

Unless it's being well hidden, we see nothing in Jennifer's life that should have attracted that kind of attention from that sort of people.
Nancy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:
I don't know, there's a lot of bulk that looks like equipment, but not anything recognizable, so can't rule out you and Nancy's thoughts on that.
I think it's below the equipment, though, RD.

I'm going to try to show you using an image. It's in the area between the two light gray lines. These are all cut from images from your "Blow-Ups", but I had to resize the final image so I didn't blow your thread margins.

So notice how it's below that area where we see the solid ridging we refer to as the holster; and, at least I think, most of the "equipment" is around there.

The second image is a messenger bag for men. Note the pockets on each end where you could slip something in there like a water bottle. These things come in all shapes and sizes, plus there are men's' backpacks, men's gym bags, etc., etc., etc. I had no idea there were so many choices.

This one is firm as it's leather, but I wonder if one made of canvas would cause that bulk effect if it didn't have too much in it.

Anyway, I'm going to let this drop, I promise. This is me dropping it. :)

rd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hah! Here we are 15 years later. We're not dropping anything. Trust me. It's not in our DNA. :)

I'm going to paste in here what's above your highlight. Where they join is the gear shape at bottom of this equipment and upper left of your lined off area:

For readers, we've switched gears a little and these images from image 2, at right gate post. Starting in the left column between rails of this image of POI, that is on his upper back. It strongly resembles a buckle or strap down block or what have you. I posted a sample of what I thought it resembled on POI Blowups page.

So I felt he was carrying something over his shoulder or strapped to his back. If it is a strap, for what?

Below that web buckle is a large tubular shape. Now I will be first to say that has aspects of a camera visual artifact to it. But three things:

- one is its location, precisely in place from his duty or equipment belt on his person, not randomly elsewhere.

- second is that it is lined up with the buckle shape above it. So the shape above is also a visual artifact, but not tubular? And if not, what is not a "random" visual artifact as many people claim is all that is in these images? And why are these visual artifacts only on the person, and in the shape of equipment the person could be carrying? That doesn't seem very random to me.

- third is that this very same tubular object is believed by everyone who glances at the image to be his arm. So people don't really care about visual artifacts if it provides an optical illusion they want to see.

They are happy with calling this tubular shape his arm, especially since it's an arm swung back like the bad boy latino they want this person to be, and certainly don't want to examine it closer to see they are mistaken.

And that's pretty much where we've stood for 15 years now.

I considered this being a baton or flashlight with pepper spray attachment, but that isn't something a bike patrol officer would wear and it isn't something that would hang from a strap on his back. So it seemed to be a tubular carrying case or bag hanging from the strap. But could it be an extension of what the strap is holding to further below? It seemed to terminate at thigh level in the back but in this examination we are going further down to the knee.

Below that with a slight gap is a detailed, 3D gear shaped object. Another random visual artifact? This camera for being cheap creates the most amazing visual artifacts.

When taken in context with the lower right of the lined area above, it is around his knee and the lower right appeared to be a law enforcement type knee pad, it looks pretty solid. With that in mind the gear shape looked like something related to holding the knee pad in place.

But those were my thoughts all those years ago and it hasn't gotten us anywhere. Is all of that and the holster shaped apparatus in front of it part of large bag that that strap supports?

I would say he's carrying something, and I would think that we would see a more solid shape without the whites of his clothes showing but the individual equipment approach hasn't yielded any identified items.

So some good thoughts and examination of these images.
Nancy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, we're just about a month shy of 15-years now and I don't think anyone is any closer to finding Jennifer.

It's sad; so sad; horrendously sad because this is a young woman who had nightmares all her life about disappearing and no-one being able to find her. And it happened.

Jennifer Kesse is unforgettable. I believe her soul wants to come home. Needs to come home. Someone has to find her.

The best help we can be is to keep discussing her case. As Marky said, it keeps her name out there.

They don't like all we say, but so what? It's about finding Jennifer.

Now, with that being said, I do finally see the gears, RD. And I think I've located the area on his back where you see the sling buckles. I can't say it's clear to me yet, but at least I believe I know where to look.

You know, the first time I read your above comment, I found it chilling. It conjured up an image in my mind of someone carrying a body strapped across their back. I don't know if that's what you intended but it drove me absolutely crazy all day. (In the midst of Christmas merrymakers, ya know?)

I can see clearly and even prove with a series of images, that the POI stood at the palm tree looking toward the spot where he abandoned Jennifer's vehicle.

I'm 100% convinced that "the arm" is not an arm in either image.

So while I have made progress in understanding what we see, I resist seeing all and being in total agreement because--at least in the spirit of believing something we've been told--the video happened at high noon.

Suppose that mere hours ago I murdered someone, or was a partner to the murder of someone. The vehicle has to be dumped at high noon, and I'm on the line to get the job done.

Would I dress in one of the most memorable outfits possible, complete it with a bike helmet, and do a pool walk?

I don't think so. I would want to be as nondescript as possible. I'd be looking to blend in; almost vanish in normalcy.

I would not stop at the palm tree. That might cause someone to notice and remember me.

So why did he stop and why are we seeing all the straps and gears and gadgets? And why didn't someone notice?

Nothing about this case makes sense. But that makes me want to try harder.
rd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An epic post, Nancy. One to read and savor.

Your points on the POI at noon are interesting. You have to realize he is doing the equivalent of waiting until he was shielded by the tree to look back. It's a stealthy maneuver, one that in fact doesn't attract attention. Compare to for example looking back over at the car as he walked around and by the gate. No, a look back at the tree is stealthy.

Why look back? Consider if he had done what everyone says he did, even though he didn't, and walk away without looking back. What does that mean?

Well actually it would have meant that parking the car meant nothing to him and would point more toward parking the car for someone, a courtesy or was paid and told a lie as to why. No, there'd be no reason to look back as he walked away.

But waiting until shielded by the tree and then standing there and looking back? That's someone who wants to know if he was seen and noticed by someone and looking his way. That's someone who wants to know whether there was an eyewitness to who parked the car.

That's someone who obviously doesn't know he was caught on camera parking the car.

Now as to why he is carrying around this stuff, one is that I don't believe Jennifer was abducted 4 hours earlier and that he is parking the car after this horrendous crime. I believe Jennifer was abducted the previous night at 10:20 or so and removed from the area.

Now why would POI park the car at noon wearing and carrying that gear? My opinion is that he wanted to move her car from the area of abduction to HOTG to suggest her abduction occurred there, a diversion.

My thoughts are that the POI is dressed as law enforcement, perhaps just a security guard, as part of an MO. It may be that it was part of his MO in looking for a victim to assault. Men dressed up as law enforcement up to no good happened more than one might think. I wrote about four or five of them here in these pages that I ran across in news articles while I was doing this research.

It could also be that this was his work uniform, and he was parking the car prior to going to work later in the day. In any event I expect that is part of a plan should he had aroused any suspicion. He was moving the car as requested because it had been left in his area of responsibility, etc.

These cop imposters have a mindset they can use authority to get away with assaults on women and believe it or not children. Somewhere in these pages I wrote about a news report that a security imposter at a large box store (Wal-Mart type) walked up to a young girl and sternly said "come with me" and marched her out of the store. Was an MO. He got caught when the child started screaming the way she'd been taught.

But that's just a mindset of these types, and that's a reason for acting this way.
Nancy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:
An epic post, Nancy. One to read and savor.

Your points on the POI at noon are interesting. You have to realize he is doing the equivalent of waiting until he was shielded by the tree to look back. It's a stealthy maneuver, one that in fact doesn't attract attention. Compare to for example looking back over at the car as he walked around and by the gate. No, a look back at the tree is stealthy.

Why look back? Consider if he had done what everyone says he did, even though he didn't, and walk away without looking back. What does that mean?

Well actually it would have meant that parking the car meant nothing to him and would point more toward parking the car for someone, a courtesy or was paid and told a lie as to why. No, there'd be no reason to look back as he walked away.

But waiting until shielded by the tree and then standing there and looking back? That's someone who wants to know if he was seen and noticed by someone and looking his way. That's someone who wants to know whether there was an eyewitness to who parked the car.

That's someone who obviously doesn't know he was caught on camera parking the car.
From the surveillance video, we first see him on CAM 2, driving Jennifer's vehicle on Huntington Green Court at 11:58:39. He pulls into a visitor's parking spot facing a solid brick wall; fully backs the car out of the spot in the same manner that a person would back their vehicle out of a driveway onto a street; returns the vehicle to the same parking spot; waits inside the car for about 32 seconds then exits Jennifer's vehicle at 11:59:44. By the 12 o'clock hour, he's walking parallel to the central pool area. By 12:00:26, CAM3 captures him at the 1st gate post. By 12:00:27, he is at the 2nd gate post.

In spite of the chosen parking spot being located in a well-occupied residential complex just around the corner from the complex office, in spite of the complex being in a school zone; in spite of the randomness of human action, not a soul appears.

That's someone who has dumped vehicles before--most likely dumped vehicles at the HOTG before. A practiced individual who wouldn't show signs of nervousness or uncertainty by looking back, and at that point he hadn't.

However, when we get to 12:00:28, it appears in the video that he has left the side of Downing Street where he was walking and is standing behind the palm tree, peeking out, looking back. The tree doesn't appear to be right by the roadside; so he may have had to take at least one additional step to place himself in that position. It's hard to tell, though. He may have been able to pretend he was casually turning while holding his position on the roadway and the camera captured the image making it appear he was behind the palm tree.

He should not have needed to look back to assure himself the coast was clear. Unless he was deaf, he should have been able to make a determination by listening for sounds of human activity. At that point, he should have been more worried about what was in front of him than what was behind him.

By 12:00:29, he disappeared from camera view. Poof. Gone. Vanished. Reason for stopping unknown. Destination unknown.

I don't believe he walked back to the Mosaic.

rd wrote:
Now as to why he is carrying around this stuff, one is that I don't believe Jennifer was abducted 4 hours earlier and that he is parking the car after this horrendous crime. I believe Jennifer was abducted the previous night at 10:20 or so and removed from the area.

Now why would POI park the car at noon wearing and carrying that gear? My opinion is that he wanted to move her car from the area of abduction to HOTG to suggest her abduction occurred there, a diversion.
I believe in an evening abduction, too. Jennifer was on her cell phone talking to Rob at approximately 9:30 pm on the 23rd. What tower location did that call ping? What is the location of the next tower her phone pinged? What is the location of the tower that recorded the "final event" ping? The times?

Each tower has a specifically known radius. The phone company equipment has the ability to pinpoint if a phone is pinging from north, south, west, or east of the tower, within its radius. These results, when compared with the north, south, west, or east locations from other towers, can be triangulated. If Jennifer was with her phone, the mathematically calculated location is where she was. The time attached to each ping is the time she was moving about whether anyone likes it or not.

I believe she drove herself to that area for a reason; an unscheduled business meeting arranged at an upscale bar; a drink with a university friend who happened to arrive in town unexpectedly and was leaving the next day--it was not the middle of the night--and exited her vehicle. The struggle evidenced by the dust on the hood of her car most likely occurred at that spot, at that time, under the cover of darkness. I don't believe this was a random abduction. I believe Jennifer was lured to the location by someone she knew. (And the why is important because it becomes paramount in uncovering the identity of who abducted her). Perhaps someone met her as she arrived in her vehicle whom she wasn't expecting, but that person was expecting her.

I think Jennifer's vehicle remained at the point of abduction until the POI drove it to the HOTG late on the morning of January 24th, 2006. I think they wanted the car found but not at the scene of the crime. Why he chose the HOTG interests me. Sure it was a diversion. But I don't believe the location was chosen randomly. His actions dumping her vehicle suggest to me that he was familiar with the HOTG complex; familiar with the surveillance cameras; everything.

As well, gas mileage and time, especially time, may have been factors at that point. The Kesses were on their way. Logan and Travis were most likely already at the Mosaic.

But, also, I think the reputation of HOTG had something to do with it. I think he wanted to trash her reputation; to delight in the pain that caused her family. I think he knew Jennifer and her family well.

rd wrote:
My thoughts are that the POI is dressed as law enforcement, perhaps just a security guard, as part of an MO. It may be that it was part of his MO in looking for a victim to assault. Men dressed up as law enforcement up to no good happened more than one might think. I wrote about four or five of them here in these pages that I ran across in news articles while I was doing this research.

It could also be that this was his work uniform, and he was parking the car prior to going to work later in the day. In any event I expect that is part of a plan should he had aroused any suspicion. He was moving the car as requested because it had been left in his area of responsibility, etc.

These cop imposters have a mindset they can use authority to get away with assaults on women and believe it or not children. Somewhere in these pages I wrote about a news report that a security imposter at a large box store (Wal-Mart type) walked up to a young girl and sternly said "come with me" and marched her out of the store. Was an MO. He got caught when the child started screaming the way she'd been taught.

But that's just a mindset of these types, and that's a reason for acting this way.
I don't think we are seeing his work uniform. I think he most likely booked a couple of days off. Possibly made it appear he was going out of town on vacation or a business trip. But a disguise, maybe.

And, yes, people disguising themselves as police officers or security guards are way too common, not to mention terrifying. Something that falls into this category happened close to my area last spring where a guy managed to replicate a cop car. He had a police uniform, too. Starting late in the evening, he went on a 13-hour killing rampage and murdered 22 people, wounding 3. Most of his victims were known to him. He basically left them lying right where they fell, although he did set fire to some of their homes. I think only a couple were innocent bystanders walking along the highway.

Sorry for the divergence, and returning to Jennifer's case; if we have the correct time of the surveillance video, he would need a disguise. (And the time to apply it). Especially if he knew about the surveillance cameras. And a disguise as a security officer would be a prudent choice.

When I lay it all out like this, I see Jennifer's abduction as being planned. I think that is some of the reason Mrs. Kesse holds onto the trafficking theory. The whole thing really does seem to have that kind of planning attached to it.

I don't see the sex trafficking, though. Probably because I don't see the workers at the Mosaic having anything to do with Jenn's disappearance and that's how the idea of an illegal alien selling Jennifer to his Coyote as payment of his entry fee falls into place.

I think the motive centers around something Jennifer became involved in; some knowledge she obtained, perhaps not fully understanding the significance; an unofficial work project that involved devoting off-hours maybe; but something that she didn't see the danger in and didn't see the necessity to share with her family or Rob.

I don't think the 2nd cell phone played a part in her leaving her condo that evening--an unfortunate red herring. The cell phone forgotten at her condo points to a stranger abduction theory usually resulting in the victim being discarded like a bag of garbage. But, unless Jennifer was missed in the searches which is an almost unthinkable possibility, something of her should have turned up by now.

Perhaps someone in her life--a childhood friend, an ex with whom she remained friendly, an individual from a close work relationship--invited her to join a scheme of some sort. She was only 24, and if she trusted that individual maybe she misjudged the nature of what she was getting involved in. I know she was very smart, but individuals we trust can really fool us sometimes.

Someone who knew Jennifer knows something. There has to be a loose end out there somewhere. Sadly, they're not going to find it by dragging lakes looking for rolled-up carpet.
rd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The withholding of the cell tower ping data is withholding the answers to those questions.

Unacceptable.
Nancy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myserty64 wrote:

Many thanks Nancy. Now don't get over excited folks but I found this on my external hard drive. I'm sure it is from the first search. I vaguely remember posters discussing whether the POI might have been helping with said search.
Read a few Facebook rumors, and thought you might find this interesting if you haven't come across them yet.

They're saying the guy circled in red is a relative of Adam Frank. A little bit strange, huh? (At least I think I have the correct person circled).

Anyway, I miss you. Hope you're well.

Nancy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:
The withholding of the cell tower ping data is withholding the answers to those questions.

Unacceptable.
And if a cell phone tower went down that evening it doesn't matter. The phone company knows what tower the calls were routed to.

And they did in 2006, too.
Nancy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, he has returned to his original statements that there were three people staying in Jennifer's condo while she was in St. Croix.

And the one he hadn't named before is the brother of the ex.

I don't know what kind of tomfoolery this is, or his reasons for it.

A quick transcript:

@ 21:16
Reporter: And how many of you were there at the apartment?

Logan: At the apartment there was me and two buddies staying there. Then I had another buddy who was her ex-boyfriend, [redacted], that came and hung out with us who was one of my best friends. Cause I'm best friends with his brother my whole life and I've known Matt my whole life. So he lived in Orlando. Actually, they were dating prior to all that. But. So. He was still in Orlando, so he came and hung out. But just staying there, it was me, my buddy Trav, and my buddy Marlin.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/gone-s2-e1/id1539220513?i=1000498214968
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 32 of 35

Jump to: