www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Kesse Disappearance Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More postings I made on reddit answering questions:

Don't you think that these kind of glitches can happen?

Pings are a cell tower recording a contact from a cell phone. As I said earlier, it happened. That's all we care about. It establishes cellphone was within range of the cell tower at that time. The range can vary quite a bit. That does not locate the phone anymore than it was within broadcast distance in a direction the antenna is pointed at.

There are many factors involved, the cellphone carrier and the carrier(s) on the cell tower for example, as to whether a cell tower would act on a ping and whether a carrier would further act on receiving that info, but glitch is not the word for it. It's using broadcast communications to seek best performing relay for a cellphone in current location. If you're moving it changes, and that's accomplished with pings.
rd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you 100% certain that she left her apartment after 10pm, willingly or by force?

With ping indications that both phones were disabled between 10:20 and 10:40, and no ping after that, there is no indication the phone was on al night on the charger, as would be expected, that the alarm went off in the morning, and that any text or phone call was made at all before her usual time of going to work.

So there was no indication she was home that morning. There was no trash that would indicate she was home. There was nothing used in the kitchen. I understand the parents believe the bedroom and bathroom is a morning scene, but nothing firm like the pings.

Multiple pings close together, and pings from her phone and the friend's phone is a firm indication the phones were moving. And to cap it off the indication as told to Drew that the batteries of both phones were removed is startling. That's a very firm indication of when she was abducted. And nothing firm of any type after that.
rd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer's purse, both cell phones and high heels were missing... towel was damp and there was water in the shower. That's more than enough reason to suspect a morning abduction.

Based on info Drew has posted, more than one cell tower was pinged by Jennifer's cellphone and then stopped. Both phones stopped between 10:20 and 10:40. A ping to a cell tower has the unique ID of the cellphone. There's no ifs, ands or buts. It happened, repeatedly, to more than one tower. It didn't do the repeated pinging before 10. and it didn't do it after 10:40. Those cellphones were moving during those 40 minutes.

Those heels were known to be missing because they were new ones she bought before her long weekend trip. You're sure that makes her leaving in the morning with them when you're not even sure she brought them in from the trip Monday after work. It has been posted from the beginning that she was known to often leave her work shoes in the car in a briefcase I believe and wear comfortable shoes outside of work. That's certainly not a firm indication she left for work that morning because they're missing.

The purse and phones, well if she left, why would she not take her purse which had her phone and the other phone in it? Again, that doesn't indicate she left Tuesday morning. It just indicates she left.

The damp towel and shower, which is questionable because quite frankly it was mid-day before they looked at her condo, is the only thing said to indicate her presence that morning, but her presence, if there, was without leaving one piece of trash or anythiing used in her kitchen. Try that sometime and see how long it is before you indicate your presence in your home with trash or used glass or anything else. I'm pretty sure it won't be 14 hours or so.

If Rob and Jenn even so much as texted good morning when they got up, it didn't happen that morning. Focus should be on what didn't happen that was expected to happen, starting with a working cellphone that wasn't working.
Nancy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They just "think" one of Jennifer's "many" purses is missing. They found the one shown on their website--the one Jennifer was known to have had with her while on vacation.

They found it in the luggage bag she had taken to St. Croix and left in her hallway after she had returned from work on the 23rd.

As far as the briefcase goes, that is not listed as missing by law enforcement. The Kesses' now guess that it could be in the possession of law enforcement as all items in the trunk of Jennifer's vehicle were seized and never itemized for the Kesses'.

Mr. Kesse believes that he may have seen the briefcase in her trunk while he was cleaning and detailing her car when she was home for Christmas.

He thinks she didn't really use it that often and mostly kept it there.

That doesn't bode well for the heeled pumps being in it, but Mr. Kesse has said that as far as he knows Jennifer never carried her shoes in her briefcase.

A few things I offer as support: (I just like pictures and making long boring comments). :)

Quote:
Replied on: 8:11am 09-22-2014

Shane sia
I think you will find most these answers right on the homepage of this site. One point though, Jennifer's purse/pocketbook has not been recovered as yet. We thought the one shown was with her and it was but was within her baggage from her trip. She was utilizing one we are unaware of since Jennifer had many many pocketbooks and purses, too many.
The Keses

https://jenniferkesse.123guestbook.com/?page=33

Jenn while on the St. Croix vacation with her purse and sandals:
[-img]http://i66.tinypic.com/fzaq1h.jpg[-/img]

Her luggage bag as found in the front hallway of her condo. I believe the purse is showing (circled in red by me).
[-img]http://i63.tinypic.com/nl3pk7.jpg[-/img]

The picture of the purse from the website. I suspect it was taken after they found it in her luggage.
[-img]http://i67.tinypic.com/2m29vfa.jpg[-/img]

A photo depicting her sandles on her vehicle floor--photo taken by law enforcement after Jennifer's vehicle was located at the HOG.
[-img]http://i67.tinypic.com/aepfl3.jpg[-/img]

The official list of the missing items--I note it does list a purse albeit with no further description and there is no mention of the briefcase; or, for that matter, shoes. I venture a guess that there is no way anyone can be certain a purse is missing. The suggestion of such simply favors the Kesses' theory that she left for work the morning of the 24th.
[-img]http://i65.tinypic.com/25tw608.jpg[-/img]
rd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only are the photos interesting, but so are the points you make with them! Thanks Nancy.
Nancy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first link below is a link to a fairly recent YouTube video (Oct. 16, 2019). It's actually a "forerunner" to a one episode podcast done on Jennifer's case.

What I found interesting is they do circle and show the three images of the POI: at first post; at second post; and beside the palm tree.

It seems to me they have "smoothed-out" any facial features and I wonder why?

https://youtu.be/lXZ8EtU2rMY

The following link is the link to the short podcast. It strikes me as frustrating or simply sad, because I believe in a few more years the only theory anyone will have of Jennifer's case will be the one her parents seem desperate to want us to believe.

I'm not hearing anything more about any private investigators looking over the police files and investigating. :/

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/tegna-digital/true-crime-chronicles/e/64573718

Snipped quote: They raced from their home in Tampa and went straight to her condo. They found evidence that she had been there that morning and was getting ready for work. Clothes were laid out on the bed, and there was a wet towel. But there was no sign of Jennifer.
https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/crime/jennifer-kesse-missing-search-update-podcast-true-crime-chronicles/67-30cce154-100c-4adc-a2a4-dd7e8e9a8f80
rd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Nancy, not hearing anything either. Last update was they in collaboration with a supporter were trying to raise more money in the GoFundMe for their private investigation.

I agree with you that silence on the case is not helping at all.

I see above that your images have lost their home. If you email me images and some indication where they go I'll upload them to this site and set the links. Email address below. I don't have user image upload thing here as far as I know but certainly I will create a directory for your images and FTP them to the directory.

I just so happen to have stepped through the POI video a couple of nights ago and took snapshots. The video is 320 x 240. Incredibly small amount of info given the distance away the POI is walking around the pool. I've yet to examine those snapshots but I have them so I can take a look at them.

A couple of things I noticed. One is that I didn't see a delay along the route, that 1 minute or so out of sight we've discussed. Each movement of POI is several seconds apart. That's all the way around. It's a function of the camera capturing an image periodically.

There is one spot where POI disappears behind greenery where one would expect his image to appear, but then several seconds later POI appears further on where you would expect him. There is no pause in progress that I saw.

The other I've asked about. How is the camera centered on the POI as he makes his way around the pool? I wondered if the camera moved or how that happened.

I saw in this stepping through that camera definitely swivels to right to follow his movement around pool. And I was very surprised considering how cheap the imaging is, not to mention infrared totalling washing out the POI. He appears like one of those Arctic soldiers entire body camoflauged in white like we see in movies.

To swivel following movement blows my mind. What would it do with people in the pool, walking to and from the gate around the pool, cars driving around the lane? The rest of the camera is super cheap, yet it has pretty good motion detection. But the one pointed at the gate doesn't move at all as far as I can tell, just centered on the gate.

I don't think I've ever seen any info on the surveillance cameras at all. Sort of like the cell phones and pings. You could get some interest in the case generated with some info about this stuff I would think.
Nancy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, RD. Yeah, TinyPics closed down. They sent me a series of somewhat sharply worded emails blaming their closure on people like me who use an ad blocker; and wanting me to move to Photo Bucket for $7.99 US per month.

Well, no, that did not happen.

I do have most of my photos, but I couldn't decide if it was worth the effort to try to replace them. (I think I can go in under edit and re-load them. I have found another free site where I can get a link for them).

I am sorry for all the gaps their absence leaves on your forum.

Regarding Jennifer's case, you are probably aware by now that they did another search recently.

I'll add a link below, but at least it mentions the "family's" investigator. As far as the tip itself, it sounds to me as if it was just one of those nothing tips like the podcast turned up.

Snipped quote: Drew Kesse, Jennifer’s father, said the family received a tip seven months ago but it was from 13 years ago.

“That person just happened to come forward 13 years later,” he said, according to FOX 35 Orlando.

“We brought dog teams in and did a search of our own, and it became necessary on our end to call authorities in, and they brought their teams in and did searches and sweep searches and spent two days in the water,” Drew Kesse added.

Although the search turned up no results, Drew Kesse said the family was “grateful and humbled” to those who helped.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-tip-prompts-search-of-lake-in-case-of-24-year-old-florida-woman-who-went-missing-in-2006
rd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, I didn't know anything about the search. Thanks for the info.

The picture work you did is definitely valuable. If at all possible we should update the links to a new home for them. You are a moderator on this forum so you can edit as needed.

If you don't move them to another home, I can create a directory and you can link them as any picture I post is linked (http://www.justiceforchandra.com/~rd/someimage.png etc.), but the /~rd/ directory would be a directory we create for your images instead. It could be /Nancy/ or any name you want.

I can FTP them to the directory if you email them to me (like in a .zip), or I can set you up to have access with FTP and you do it. Just let me know. That's very helpful work in my opinion.

Also, I edited the img tags around those images so they won't try to display and you can easily see what each image name is.

Are the images still available if we made the account paid? Then I could copy the images and host them. I'd be glad to have them bill my card. Would save a lot of work. ha a pun there.

thanks
Nancy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I did go in and re-load a few images.

Let me know if there are any specific ones you might find useful, otherwise I'll just attempt to re-load them a few at a time as free minutes become available. :)
rd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few at a time would be great. I have no idea what was what. Repopulating what you can when you can works for me.

Thanks so much, Nancy. You've also inspired me to take a look at those snapshots I made of the video walk around the pool. Maybe this weekend.

P.S. I saw the images reposted, really great.
Nancy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have some, too, RD.

It would be cool to compare them.
Nancy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RD, just an FYI.

The pictures I re-added the other day should be deleted again, or hopefully soon.

I Googled for a free hosting site, but I discovered that site has a "free" limit and I think I was over (by a lot).

I'm very concerned at this moment that I'll get charged.

But anyway, I tried another one. This one says it's "unlimited" and "forever"--whatever their definition of those terms are.

LOL, but not really so funny. This has turned into a highly aggravating mess.

My apologies for being off-topic on your thread.
Nancy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I re-re-loaded the series of time stamped screenshots of the poi arriving at the 1st post; at the 2nd post; and finally at the palm tree; then exiting the frame of Cam 3.

Is it strange that he seems to stay at the palm tree the exact same length of time that he stayed at each gate post?

I dunno but if he simply got "lucky" with his walking speed and was "accidentally" caught on camera behind each gate post--how could it happen that at the palm tree where he turned and looked back (in possibly the only area to offer a line of sight to Jennifer's vehicle), he seemingly managed to spend the same amount of time?

Wouldn't this indicate a calculated level of timing (and familiarity) as opposed to mere luck?

I guess I'm thinking that if not calculated, then turning and looking back--taking the time to sight the spot where he parked Jennifer's vehicle--should have broken the rhythm of his walk and allowed the camera to capture at least one more shot.

Here is a link which will take you to the first of the eight screenshot series:

https://www.justiceforchandra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39418#39418
rd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for re-re-loading the images Nancy. I made a copy of what you had reloaded last time and I have those on my hard drive.

I have plenty of room on this site to store images and I can have them display from this site any time you give the word if there's another problem. And the good news is I don't charge. :) And of course any others you have you want to send me in an email attachment I will upload and fix the broken links to display them.

The stills are from accumulated input into the surveillance camera and a timed capture less than a second apart as the time stamps show. We never got any info on the model of surveillance camera or the settings that the HOTG had them set at. It seems no one but you and me for all these years gives a flip about it. Drew and his investigators have whatever the police had but whatever that is is getting mighty dated after 13 years.

But the point is the POI was only in each spot once, meaning he was moving through at a rapid rate and only took a quick look back at Jennifer's car, otherwise he would have been near same spot in two consecutive stills.

I wish someone with info would have re-enacted with same model camera or better yet borrowed from HOTG at time to have some comparisons on film to make against the POI stills. I know the police looked through it and saw their uniforms were light colored. That is the entirety of the info made available besides the POI images.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 22 of 35

Jump to: