www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Kesse Disappearance Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nancy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myserty64 wrote:
If I remember correctly Texas-equusearch was involved in the early search for Jennifer Kesse.

Memory tells me their search was brief and didn't of course produce a result..

Does anyone remember this as I do and does anyone recall an explanation being offered as why they didn't 'stick' at it longer.
Yes, I remember that, too, Myserty. I believe it was in 2008 and he did search a field or slightly wooded area somewhere between the HOG and the Mosaic.

I don't think Mr. Miller and Mr. Kesse get along. I came across the following. It's strange. You would think where they have so much in common, they would have bonded immediately. Maybe they have too much in common?

@ about 53:25
Mr. Kesse: Independent search and rescue teams are very important for first responders and we’re very lucky in Florida that the Florida Department of Law Enforcement is starting to look at these independent search teams and vetting them; certifying them; and starting to call them. Because they are first responders; they are ready to go; they have the equipment and training. And they’re free. And they can help.

TheCopDoc: Right and certainly ones like Tim Miller’s EquuSearch are very well known.

Mr. Kesse: (long pause) I would not like to comment about Mr. Miller. I have had [unclear] experiences with Mr. Miller. So, I will keep him out of it.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-cop-doc/2011/03/11/thecopdoc-jennifer-kesse-update
myserty64

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks Nancy. Now don't get over excited folks but I found this on my external hard drive. I'm sure it is from the first search. I vaguely remember posters discussing whether the POI might have been helping with said search.
Nancy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

myserty64 wrote:
Many thanks Nancy. Now don't get over excited folks but I found this on my external hard drive. I'm sure it is from the first search. I vaguely remember posters discussing whether the POI might have been helping with said search.
Yay! Good find, too.

I heard about this, but I have never seen the image. Yes, helping with the search, and maybe in the picture?

I don't see any faces that "look familiar".
NapQueen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That photo is from the first search where everyone met up in the parking lot at the Mall at Millenia to organize. I posted it on the Help Find Jennifer Kesse Abduction Discussion forum a few months ago after a user there claimed that a person connected to Jennifer's disappearance was captured in that photo.

Texas Equusearch was involved around the same time that they went down to FL to help search for Caylee Anthony. Mr. Miller has never returned my calls or emails requesting info about how that search was structured and executed and what area it specifically covered.
Nancy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this photo is from the first search, then Tim Miller has nothing to do with it.

The first searches were done for Jennifer in 2006.

Tim Miller searched for Jennifer in 2008.

Caylee Marie Anthony was reported missing July 15, 2008.

Tim Miller was begged by the public to go to Orlando to search for Caylee. Yes, eventually the Anthony's "invited" him; but the public was driving him crazy with messages to please, please help.

And he did his best.

While he was there he searched only once that I know of for Jennifer. That was, in fact, my introduction to who Jennifer was.

This is the only link I can find to confirm. The actual link doesn't work, but the article is posted--probably in it's entirety--at the link below, and it should work. The person posting appears to have copied the date.

Friday, October 10, 2008
Texas Search Team To Help With Kesse Case

Equusearch Juggles Caylee Anthony, Jennifer Kesse Search Efforts
October 10, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A Texas search team arrived in Central Florida on Friday to help search for Jennifer Kesse nearly three years after her disappearance.

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/10/texas-search-team-to-help-with-kesse.html

An article on Tim Miller and his world of unimaginable loss and suffering. And he still gets up every morning and tries to help other families find their own missing children.

His daughter, Laura, went missing from a phone booth near her home in 1984. Law enforcement returned his daughter's bones to him in a plastic bag--several years later. Her murderer remains free.

Tim Miller's Search for Lost Souls, Including His Own
http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazine/September-2009/Tim-Millers-Search-for-Lost-Souls-Including-His-Own/
myserty64

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW I forgot to put a smiley face at the 'Don't get too excited folks :-). I was being a tad facetious because I needed a lot of help from Nancy about posting an image that was actually on old newsprint picture.
That aside I'm almost certain it is from the first search for Jennifer.

Going back to Texas Equusearch. I wonder what triggered the issues between Mr Kesse and Tim Miller?

Back in the day we also wondered if the Kesse's had ever considered hiring a decent PI when it seemed LE's investigation was going pear shaped.
NapQueen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no dispute here that the search by Texas Equusearch occurred and n the years after the initial ground searches. I have never found anything to indicate Texas Equusearch was involved with any of those initial searches in 2006. However, Childwatch North America did get involved in 2006 - maybe around July?
Nancy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myserty64 wrote:
BTW I forgot to put a smiley face at the 'Don't get too excited folks :-). I was being a tad facetious because I needed a lot of help from Nancy about posting an image that was actually on old newsprint picture.
That aside I'm almost certain it is from the first search for Jennifer.

Going back to Texas Equusearch. I wonder what triggered the issues between Mr Kesse and Tim Miller?

Back in the day we also wondered if the Kesse's had ever considered hiring a decent PI when it seemed LE's investigation was going pear shaped.
Ha, help from me--I'm just getting your name correct after years. My apologies for that, btw. :)

I thought the picture had the look of "old newsprint" to it. A reminder of way back in the days of 2008. LOL

Today, we would snag it from the website and the faces would be much clearer. :>

I wondered about any issues between Kesse and Miller, too.

That had to have been incredibly hard for Tim Miller to search a field (or lightly wooded area) for Jennifer.

His daughter's remains were found in an area like that.

What I don't really understand is--okay, he doesn't like Tim Miller for whatever reason--but he seems to have every confidence in other "teams".

In my quote, he almost gushes over their qualifications and their preparedness. And stresses the fact that they are free.

So, why wouldn't he reach out to some of them to search for Jennifer? Or maybe he has?

I think he may have had PI's involved for longer than we are aware. I think the one that considers herself a blogger among other things, started "investigating" in 2012. And he has at least tried to hire others since. I don't know what would have made him wait until 2012, so maybe he didn't?

I hope he has better luck with this latest group.
rd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Money is the answer. "They", and that is everybody being mentioned, have done what they can on short funds. I remember Miller saying in interviews they couldn't do the searches as much and as extensively as they wanted because lack of funds.

Same with Kesses. I'm quite sure they would have had more private investigating and more legal work done if they had had the funds to pay for it. Again we've seen Drew say that through the years.

The sad thing is there's probably nothing they could say to each other that would change anything in finding Jennifer.
Markybug

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoying reading the txt version of unconcluded. Thanks Nancy. Its good to see it in black and white , i feel i missed bits throughout with the sound quality.
Nancy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Markybug wrote:
Enjoying reading the txt version of unconcluded. Thanks Nancy. Its good to see it in black and white , i feel i missed bits throughout with the sound quality.
Thank you for this.

And if we want to refer to a portion, it should be easier to locate it in the text form than find it on video. (Especially if you are like me and can't remember which video it was in).

And thanks to RD, too--'cause he is making this possible by sending me the text dumps.
Nancy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeletal remains have been found in Orlando, "in a wooded area near a printing shop in the 4800 block of Orange Blossom Trail". Jennifer's case is being discussed as possibly being connected.

A supposedly thorough grid search was done for Jennifer covering this whole area, but it wouldn't be the first time remains were missed.

I can't see it personally, though. It sounds like human remains were found just lying scattered on top of the grass in a field which had been last mowed in August of this year.

Unless a dog or some kind of animal dug them up recently, I can't understand how they weren't visible before.

Anyway, here is one link:

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/human-remains-possibly-found-near-orange-blossom-trail-deputies-say
Markybug

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nancy wrote:
Skeletal remains have been found in Orlando, "in a wooded area near a printing shop in the 4800 block of Orange Blossom Trail". Jennifer's case is being discussed as possibly being connected.

A supposedly thorough grid search was done for Jennifer covering this whole area, but it wouldn't be the first time remains were missed.

I can't see it personally, though. It sounds like human remains were found just lying scattered on top of the grass in a field which had been last mowed in August of this year.

Unless a dog or some kind of animal dug them up recently, I can't understand how they weren't visible before.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/human-remains-possibly-found-near-orange-blossom-trail-deputies-say

Its being mentioned on Reddit, that they may have been moved to there very recently? Wasn’t there remains found nearby matter of weeks ago as well tho?
Nancy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Markybug wrote:
Nancy wrote:

Its being mentioned on Reddit, that they may have been moved to there very recently? Wasn’t there remains found nearby matter of weeks ago as well tho?
They say at W/S those remains found a "matter of weeks ago" belong to a male. I didn't see a link for actual confirmation, though.

It's unfathomable to me that someone who had managed to escape justice for all these years would suddenly retrieve Jennifer's remains from a well hidden area and transport them to be spread in a field that is occasionally mowed--begging for them to be found.

Still, strange things can, have, and will continue to happen, I guess.

I think it's the proximity of the remains to the location of the known events in Jennifer's case that is making it draw more attention than what usually occurs when human remains are found in the Orlando area--which is really surprisingly often.

Below, in the old screen capture from Google Maps with call out boxes added by me, I just added the blue box to illustrate the area of the most recently found remains.

I zoomed way in on Google maps first to check. The printing place is just above the area my box points to and the lake is just below, so I think I'm in the correct vicinity.

[-img]http://i64.tinypic.com/ok2yrr.jpg[-/img]
Nancy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jenn's family confirmed that the latest remains found did not belong to Jennifer.

[-img]http://i64.tinypic.com/8x0zyp.jpg[-/img]
https://twitter.com/FindJennKesse
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 18 of 35

Jump to: