www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keys to Jennifer's Condo
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NapQueen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not ruling out either of those possibilities. It is really difficult to maintain, but I try to avoid making assumptions or rule anything out until there is information to support it. It's amazing how easy it is to rationalize and allow assumptions to drive your thought process.
Nancy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myserty64 wrote:
LE don't generally believe in coincidences but gee this abduction happened right after her weekend away and the boy's together at Jennifer's condo.

Is it a stretch to suggest that either one of these (or both) triggered the abduction?
I don't think it's a stretch at all.

My worry is that while we're devoted to looking at these areas, are we missing something that maybe isn't as obvious?

Another even bigger concern I have is that I heard Mr. Kesse say the family have received death threats over the years, and I believe he mentioned Logan specifically and most seriously.

So, if we start discussing the weekend party in too much detail, we might ruffle feathers.
rd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is from early on, Feb. 10, 2006 Channel 9:

Jennifer’s family now confirms her younger brother Logan had stayed at her condo with several of his friends while she was on vacation the weekend before she vanished. Police have had that information from the beginning.

“Absolutely they’ve looked at them. They’ve had multiple discussions with them. They will go through the same thing everyone else will go through,” said Jennifer’s father, Drew.

According to reports, the cell phone belonged to one of the friends that had stayed at her condo.

Channel 9 has also learned one of those friends left a cell phone at Jennifer’s condo and asked her to overnight it. The Monday night or Tuesday morning she disappeared, she may have left her condo looking for a roadside drop box to mail that cell phone. The package is missing and never made it to its destination.
(WFTV)

end quote
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: