www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Condit on Dr. Phil Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:54 pm    Post subject: Condit on Dr. Phil Show Reply with quote

I was wondering what his angle was - rehabilitate himself so he can get political consulting work again? Then read the article (Washington Times and Huffington Post). He's promoting a book with a co-writer where he basically says the Chandra Levy investigation was a soap opera.

Well, yeah, and Condit had a new plot twist about everyday. As each unbelievable event unfolded one after another, we kept saying you can't make up stuff like this. Puts a soap opera to shame.

And we have a new version of events from Condit. I lost count a long time ago but I would say this is about version #10. Says he met Chandra in a restaraunt once and she dropped by his condo once, "maybe twice, but nothing unusual about someone coming by my condo, a lot of people did".

Of course the fact that she basically lived there before she disappeared and spent time talking to her aunt about how bored she was there when he was gone is sort of lost in his version of Chandra's life before death.

This was the thing about Condit from day one. He always changed his story the minimal amount necessary to explain the latest information that was revealed, and never gave a version under oath.

The problem is he had a major motive for Chandra to disappear, so every story he gives has one purpose - to minimize his exposure to Chandra to the least amount that can explain revealed information.

Well, at least documented information. Information from her family is "you won't believe what they're doing to me".

I hope our esteemed Justice Department helps the DC Police get a handle on this "setup" that Condit claims they did to him, but they were too busy setting up Guandique instead.

rd

click to read the online true crime mystery novel Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy

www.justiceforchandra.com home page
sigsky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if I'll even watch it, I'd be amazed if anything significant is revealed. I don't know much about Dr. Phil but it might be interesting to see if Condit has improved his delivery since the Connie Chung? interview. "I am not a perfect man".

Suppose Phil will ask him how his DNA came to be found in Chandra's underwear? I doubt it.
rd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dropped by my apartment once or twice suffices for Condit.

Along with liberal doses of privacy when all else fails.
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure this liar has changed.. He is the same old garbage.
I didnt see but i can read his response..

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:25 pm    Post subject: Another Link on above Reply with quote

https://gma.yahoo.com/former-rep-gary-condit-breaks-silence-15-years-162304670--abc-news-topstories.html
rd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a time when I was fairly well informed on the Chandra Levy case but I noticed this in the latest Daily Mail article and I do not remember this:

“The park's administrative office was also one of the last searches on Condit's computer the day that Chandra went missing.”

That's Klingle Mansion. It is entirely misleading (this is what police told the press). I analyzed this in chapter On Her Computer. She looked at a page in Washington Post about Rock Creek Park and the park headquarters address was given as the location of the park at top of page. Obviously the park spans miles but it identified the park by the park office.

There was a green blob map of Rock Creek Park from MapQuest that as I looked at it at the time was literally a green blob with no details. A search was made of the park because that search result was found among other search results. As I write this I have to go back and check, but the claim that it was the last search made on her computer is a common one that was made to make it look like Chandra did a search for jogging and then got up and went jogging. This in fact is a quote from trial testimony as reported on McClatchy:

....For about 90 minutes mid-day May 1 ... looked up information about Baskin-Robbins, about Rock Creek Park....

....“There were searches for Gary Condit on various sites,” defense attorney Maria Hawilo noted, adding that there also searches for Carolyn Condit and son Chad Condit.

At 12:59 p.m. May 1, with a final, unexplained search for information on the French province of Alsace-Lorraine, the user of Levy’s computer signed off the Internet.

“That was the last Internet…file I was able to find,” Dombowski testified....

end quote

That's an FBI forensics investigator testifying, but that isn't what you'll see from the press quoting the DC police or prosecutors. That's the kind of lying they've done all along.

I had to write a book to straighten out all the lies. Condit was the source of a good many of them.

Everything about her searches were focused on Condit, and just as Baskin-Robbins was searched, if Rock Creek Park was searched it had something to do with Condit, the same as the search for a trip to France. In fact, when Condit left a phone message for Chandra a day or two after she disappeared , he asked in voice mail - "maybe you're out of the country?"

rd
rd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RE Condit and lying - in the trailer for his interview on Dr. Phil Condit describes that he knew Chandra slightly, that she came to his condo only once or twice. This appearance on Dr. Phil comes at a time close to the end of their case on Guandique. ... The defense of Guandique wanted to see the DC case records which included statements from two women who stated that Condit liked to play "tie up" games with women. The runner leggings found near Chandra had two knots in them, leading one to speculate further about this case. Perhaps you who know this case can tell me if that information is fictitious. Thank you.

That is all correct information. An objective analysis would question the sophistication of Chandra bound with her own tights in the park.

Of course an objective analysis would find that Chandra didn't jog anyway.

The information from past mistresses is correct and the fact that he had bondage ties underneath his mattress was pointed out by his airline stewardess mistress to police. It scared the heck out of her. Well, that and some of the things Condit was suggesting to her.

I am not interested in tainting by prurient information etc. but the way her tights were knotted to appear to have restrained her is relevant murder information that shouldn't be ignored and was.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Condit did have an affair with CL but I do not think he had anything to do with her murder.

That's a fair take. And although some might think that aspect of it is, he is lying, he probably didn't murder her but he shouldn't lie and get away with it, etc etc, in actuality it matters a great deal if they were having an affair. The prime motive of her murder was her determination to hold him to his promises of marrying her after his "terminally ill" wife was no longer in the picture.

Well, he lied about that and she was young and naive but determined to confront his wife, his wife flew in to DC for the first time in forever, Condit was in a quandry, and Chandra disappeared.

It has nothing to do with having an "affair" per se. It has to do with getting rid of an inconvenient woman. We saw that over and over, I ended up putting up this website for missing inconvenient women. I retired from following new cases some years ago but was very busy for about five or six years. Truly sad to say that.

rd
sigsky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:57 pm    Post subject: ABC 20/20 Segment on Chandra Levy Reply with quote

Supposed to air Friday at 10 pm EST check your local listings.

Here is a video teaser:

http://wtnh.com/2016/11/01/chandra-levy-case-back-in-the-headlines-15-years-after-murder/
rd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We discussed this House of Lies acress thing with Morales when it happened. This is as weird as anything in this case, and that's a lot of weirdness. Plus she insists he made up the story when according 20/20 review of tapes, he didn't say that. She questioned him like she was an informant, and called Susan Levy like the plan was for the Levy's to be set up to cause the retrial to be cancelled‎.

It really smells like a setup, but is too convulated to be planned and executed as a setup in my opinion. Did DC prosecutors need to find a way to stop the Guandique retrial as soon as it became clear that they would be exposed with defense trying a case against Condit?

On 20/20 tonight at 10 pm, I am going to try and watch this to get a take on her. A retrial with defense focusing on Condit would have brought more facts out, but certainly a start toward justice for Chandra was served by this actress' perseverence in pursuit of answers from Morales.

Questions that the DC Prosecutors certainly never asked or wanted anyone to know.

rd

Actress Claims Her Discussions With Prison Snitch Blew Open Chandra Levy Case
http://abcnews.go.com/US/actress-claims-discussions-secret-recordings-prison-snitch-blew/story?id=43274285
rd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From anonymous:
Have you found much in other crimes where there were knots in the pants, pantyhose, etc. LE might have assumed the killer used the knots to restrain Chandra, but what if that was part of the fetish?

I haven't followed cases for several years now, but in the years of research I've done and seen, if there was another missing woman who was found bound with her own clothes it wasn't made public by LE for various reasons, such as holding crime scene info closely.

Sadly, too many weren't found at all. The concept of binding Chandra with her tights to restrain her by a park attacker is nonsense in my opinion, not least because she certainly wasn't there of her own free will to be attacked, but also that's just a difficult, time consuming task even with coercing some assistance from the victim threatening her with a knife for example.

It's one of those things that seem natural to a fetishist to stage a murder but not something you would see from someone overpowering a victim. Gaundique for example knocked down one of the joggers he assaulted and held a knife to her throat. I just don't see the time and effort needed to bind a victim with their own clothes being made outdoors in a park with fear of discovery.

I think it's obvious to all except people that should know better that only an experienced hand in bondage would have trussed up Chandra like that.

Is the extraneous DNA a matter of public record?

By public record, I'm assuming you don't mean the DNA results could be examined by the public. The FBI said they found it on the leggings and couldn't make a match in their DNA records.

I don't know if they really found anything or just wanted an indictment of Guandique that was based on saying they had DNA evidence, which is what they did.

Whatever they claimed they had was unidentifiable, even though everyone who handled the clothing you would think could be identified if contamination came from one of them.

But that worked wonders at getting an indictment. There is DNA evidence but in testimony oopsie it must be contamination because otherwise it would clear Guandique. That's a pretty evil trick, generating a lie that both indicts Guandique and doesn't clear him when it's not his.

But that's been par for the course throughout this case from these people.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: