www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guandique -- Charges dropped
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sigsky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we could hear from some of the original jurors now.
rd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well one thing we know for sure is they didn't know he was illegal and thought he was a homeless person living in the park.

I'm pretty sure they knew next to nothing about Chandra and her last days. Unfortunately the truth took a back seat to you did'nt prove Guandique did it and the jury basically said well he confessed, good to go.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Washington Post reporters explaining how they dug into the case and pointed the finger at Ingmar Guandique. These reporters were heros.... Now, I'm not so sure.

It was what was called yellow journalism a century ago. I am still looking for details on this alleged "employer" who said Guandique didn't show up for work that day. Funny that they didn't have this "employer" confirm that Guandique showed up at work with scratched up face as his landlady claimed to remember a year later to the day for a grand jury. Of course that the landlady harbored illegals probably "helped" her memory with the DC prosecutors.

And oddly his girlfriend didn't recall his face scratched up and Guandique was arrested a week later for a break in of a neighbors apartment. I have been saying for about 14 years now that that mugshot of his arrest would confirm or deny any such memorable injuries.

The DC justice people never made that mugshot available. Another inconvenient fact along with Guandique passing a lie detector test in 2001 about Chandra's murder.

Anything to pin this on an illegal and not pursue the investigation into the areas where Chandra actually was rather than contending she took up jogging the day she disappeared on a death march on a horse trail in a remote forest.

I mean how else are you going to explain how her body got there? The alternative is someone she knew hiding her body there. Well talk about inconvenient.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:48 pm    Post subject: ? Reply with quote

RD:
thanks for the updates. I cant remember but how long was Guandique in prison? And, is he being charged for the other crimes here or if/ when he is deported, do you know?

I noticed someone mentioned on WebS that they believe Chandra was probably having affairs with other men. This is not true and we all know this. There is no proof, she was only with GC, correct?
rd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was some nasty misinformation put out by in my opinion the Condit camp that sought to portray Chandra as disappeariing due to slut behavior, the nuts and sluts gambit.

So for example Condit may have introduced her to diplomatic circles but if she disappeared it was her fault with who she was running around with. We also saw that with the trained to get into a car with strangers with no ID, i.e., secret diplomat party girl.

This had the effect of saying yes Condit befriended her and introduced her into circles she wanted to go but she's responsible for whatever happened to her.

When in fact it's as simple as dumping a young woman he had told whatever she wanted to hear about their future as soon as she asked him about a strange story her mother was told back home about a black minister and his daughter.

No matter what degree of truth may have existed about it, and the amount of detail and grief in the story was extraordinary, she had broken the fundamental rule of secrecy in that her parents knew about him, although Chandra never told them his name, and his communications with her went underground.

By end of next week she was told to leave her paid internship job which was surely arranged by Condit, and a few days later his wife flew into DC and Chandra disappeared.

No, there were no other men, she expected, naively, that Condit was going to marry her.

A scandal like that is something that would destroy a conservative small town Congressman's career.

That is why questions that haven't been answered still need answered.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guandique served his 10 year sentence for the assaults on two Rock Creek Park joggers, served another 5 years of arrested, tried, appealed, and granted retrial before charges were dropped, for now, of murder of Chandra Levy.

They reserve the right to bring the charges against Guandique again but are deporting him back to El Salvador so more of a face saving move than anything.

It took them a long time to gin up this case against Guandique, lots of lies were sought, and they probably are pretty unhappy about being exposed, so they'll be nursing their hurt pride for awhile.

Meanwhile there is no justice for Chandra.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The prosecutors are simply stymied, not being able to prove it.

They'd have just as much difficulty proving you did it. There was absolutely nothing tying Guandique to Chandra's murder other than a made up cellmate confession story (which got him his reward).

I know as much about this case as anyone, google Murder on a Horse Trail, read it on my site, and if there were any chance 1) that Chandra decided to take up jogging that day and ran on a horse trail deep into a forest on top of the highest hill in DC, and 2) that Guandique had any chance of being up in that desolate forest waiting for one crazy woman to go back there and bound her in sophisticated bondage with her own tights, then you betcha I would have helped prosecute him and find justice for Chandra.

But neither 1) or 2) are remotely true.

You have all the instincts and integrity of the DC prosecutors that tried this case. Should send in your application.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasnt there a neighbor who had heard a scream the day of the Chandra's disappearance?
And some security tapes of the residence went missing?
And isnt Morales also from Modesto? That is stunning to me.
And one of the LE officers eventually worked at the Capitol Building. Which seems like a worthy line of questioning. Was it a reward to be a sergeant at arms?

I hadn't seen that about Morales. Certainly interesting. He's described as was a gangleader in Fresno. Another of those coincidences in this case that's too much to be a coincidence? Even Fresno is quite a coincidence.for a random person to be perjuring a close to the Chandra Levy case.

Gainer the assistant chief was given head of Capitol Police. The possibilities there definitely hasn't been lost on me although Gainer was one of the better ones in that group dealing with Chandra's disappearance. I did note in the book that everyone competent seemed to be an ex DC detective.

The security tape for that day wasn't saved or asked for by police and was overtaped. The police said no problem, would have been grainy anyway. If anyone has seen my comments in the Jennifer Kesse disappearance you can see where I'm coming from on this. Goes way back.

rd
sigsky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, absolutely nothing may be a little strong given that Guandique was convicted for assaulting two women before Chandra disappeared in the same park where her body was ultimately discovered. Obviously far from a close connection.
rd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a fair point, sigsky. But after someone tied up Chandra in a sophisticated way with her own leggings and murdered her, Guandique was chased away by victims six days, two weeks, and six weeks later.

The incident six days later was breaking into an apartment in his neighborhood and stealing a ring. The resident, a woman, entered and caught him and screamed, and he ran away. The police immediately responded and caught and arrested him, still with the ring and screwdrivers used to break in.

The incident two weeks later was on Beach Road, and the woman jogger thankfully fought him off and escaped.

The incident six weeks later, on Beach Road a half mile downhill from where Chandra was allegedly laying, the woman jogger fought for her life and again he was fought off. Again he was immediately apprehended by police when she flagged down a car and they alerted the police.

So Guandique would have gone from a sophisticated murderer up on top of that hill in a remote forest to a bumbling assaulter in the ensuing days.

He was actively seeking things to steal and sell for drugs when he broke into the woman's neighborhood apartment six days later.

He didn't assault her, didn't tie her up with her clothes, didn't murder her.

He fled, and was caught by police as soon as the woman called 911.

Does that sound like a bondage murderer six days earlier who didn't even pawn Chandra's expensive ring while he's desperately prying doors open in the neighborhood to steal one?

rd
rd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree about Morales. I read that he was only in a cell with him for two weeks. And this case has been a mess from the very beginning. Do you have any idea of who could have put Morales into the position of being able to "snitch" on Guandique? Is there a paper trail of who transferred him to the same cell or who might have met with Morales prior?

The Public Defenders tried and tried to get the paper trail, and this is another thing in Chandra Levy's murder the government is hiding. It literally took years of hearings with a judge atempting to force the Justice Department to reveal the truth about even this one incident. at least the DC prosecutors trying to close Chandra's murder appear to treat it as a game, and getting a conviction on lies a win.

I have been railing against this for many years. I want justice for Chandra, not let's see who we can pin this on by the Justice Department.

The basics of the government contention that Chandra was jogging in Rock Creek Park is a bald faced lie by the police and prosecutors to place Chandra where her remains were found. Even the slightest knowledge of Chandra's life, for example, not a jogger even on a treadmill, and the incidents in her life, her behavior, her history, her location, her attire, what she did and didn't have with her, and the context in which she disappeared would not allow any reasonable person to claim that Chandra decided to become a jogger the day she disappeared and was on the steepest, slipperiest horse trail running up the highest, steepest hill in DC in a dense, remote forest.

No one. Not anyone that has ever checked for messages every few minutes for an entire day, as Chandra did the day before, would believe she left without her cell phone. What did she do the previous night and all morning? Search on Condit on the internet.

Anyone should know who she was waiting on a message from, and should know that when she logged off the internet a few miinutes after Condit left a meeting with VP Cheney, a name Condit dragged into this when he requested the meeting the day before, who she was meeting.

Condit wasn't seen again for 5 1/2 hours after he left Cheney's office, and Chandra was never seen again alive.

rd
sigsky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting piece by Michael Doyle

It blows my mind that an illegal alien could get this kind of defense representation for no cost. Where else in the world would this happen? Perhaps my faith in our legal system is weaker than it should be.

My desire to see Morales prosecuted for perjury is only exceeded by my desire to see retribution for those that permitted or encouraged it to happen.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article93766672.html
rd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we had a Like button, I would click on your post several times.

Well said.
rd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the fact that Morales was from CA is important, is it that the strings were being pulled by someone with a power base in CA? And it was someone, who for what ever reason, felt that Morales was someone that could be trusted or controlled, and it was someone who had an interest in Condit's career, who could that have been? I wouldnt think Condit would have known Morales, so is there anyone who would have been between them? Before Condit arrived in DC, and he was a CA politician, he had a reputation as being someone who enjoyed the perks of his position. Have you researched who his political supporters and allies were in CA, and then seen who could have exerted enough pressure to derail this investigation in DC?

Personally, if Condit was guilty of the murder, I dont think he could have handled the removal and disposing of her body without help. I also dont think he could have screwed up the investigation by himself, especially when his reputation was free falling like it did once it was determined that he had been having an affair with her. IMO, if Condit was involved, then he had to have someone powerful helping. Possibly someone who was powerful enough to reward cooperative LE with jobs and promotions. I believe that is the way politicians, law enforcement, and newspapers worked in the past, only in this modern age do we seem to have access to better information about these relationships.

BTW, has anyone looked closely at Condit's personal driver and his CA connections?

You raise a lot of interesting questions which needs addressing. Looking forward to everyone's input.

Regarding Flammini the driver, he was fired by Condit around when Chandra was interning with California governor Gray's staff, including Condit's kids, for getting too personal driving Condit around to meetups with women after picking Condit up at airports.

I look at any "help" received to steer government toward what happened as like when Chandra was abruptly told to leave the Bureau of Prison's PR paid internship job the Friday after she asked Condit about a black minister and his daughter and his warning to her mother. Whatever the situation, Chandra didn't know what happened, Condit's wife flew into town, and Chandra disappeared. And I think no one at Bureau of Prison's knows they were manipulated in some way to check on Chandra's internship requirements, perhaps in some manner having idea planted that she was jeapordizing the PR office.

Odd notes that show up here and there. That seems to be the way events were influenced.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have they reopened the investigation?

I think there would have to be public and media pressure, including from the parents, to force the DC Police to admit that Chandra's bound body was brought and hidden in a secluded, inaccessble portion of Rock Creek Park before they would address the incidents surrounding her disappearance.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: