www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guandique -- Charges dropped
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sigsky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Rainbow. I have read many books with less imaginative plots.

It's interesting that this happened during the Presidential Conventions and is getting some coverage regardless.

The Proller story absolutely amazes me. It seems too complicated to be a setup. Does Proller have some relationship with Susan Levy that would make it easier to contact her than the authorities.

The article in my local paper today mentioned that Gary Condit once was the prime suspect in the Levy disappearance. Now that Guandique is not shown to be guilty, I guess that's the end of "Condit was never a suspect". I love the American press.

Should be interesting to see how this plays out.
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP for importance..

Goz
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Witnesses also testified that he had scratches on his face and a fat lip on the night of Levy's disappearance.

That "witness" was his landlady who harbored illegal aliens and said a year later in grand jury testimony that she recalled the scratches to the day. Guess who told her to say that? You think they didn't have leverage on her?

By the way, his girlfriend testified she recalled no such scratches.

And by the way, I posted at the time that Guandique was arrested a week later after Chandra disappeared and the mugshot would confirm any such marks.

That mugshot has never been produced. Want to take a guess why?

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, this is not a soap opera and it is turning into one. My God RD, what the heck? They did get played. I agree with all.

I wonder if Chandra's murder will now get buried?

goz
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was Condit cleared because of an iron clad alibi or because the police caught this suspect they liked more?

No alibi, no reason for clearing him. Police tried to get him to take a lie detector test but he refused to take a police test unlike Guandique and others who knew Chandra such as Sven and a couple of others.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has not been exonerated. Fact: he was stalking and attacking women in the same area and at the same time of Levy's disappearance. Even if there is not enough evidence to secure a conviction against him, There is other damning evidence that suggests he may have been involved. (scratches on his face at the time of Levy's disappearance)

Third time on the scratches which is an illegal alien landlady lie recalled for police a year later. The real issue is that Chandra didn't jog, didn't even run on a treadmill in the gym. and wasn't out in the park to be attacked. People need to know Chandra, not DC prosecutor lies.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What other evidence did they have to convict the guy? Apparently, not enough to meet the reasonable doubt standard. This means it is possible someone else killed her.

Apparently, absolutely nothing at all, not even circumstantial. In fact there was DNA found on her clothes which wasn't his which in any other case would free a person convicted of murder. This was passed off as contamination which if applied to all would never allow a person to be freed again based on DNA evidence. That's how incompetent these people are. More than incompetent, malicious to protect the government from an investigation to pursue the truth.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, at least these prosecutors had the integrity to drop the charges. Too many prosecutors in this country forget that those who are accused of crime have rights too. Guandique is a scumbag, no question--but a conviction based on perjured testimony cannot stand in ANY circumstances.

They didn't have a choice. Public Defender went after Condit and DC doesn't want that up against this guy telling his cellmate confession story (which was obviously a lie, they had to find jurors so ignorant and uncurious to be a rubber stamp for their kangaroo court proceedings).

Trust me, these people did not discover integrity concerning the Chandra Levy case. They may be perfectly respectable people the rest of the time, I don't follow DC Prosecutors.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This almost has to be DNA based or something along those lines, something that pretty much erases any doubt of Guandique's involvement.

Nope, there was even DNA found on Chandra's clothes that wasn't Guandique's and that didn't clear him. That was the only evidence there was.

I think it's obvious that this was rigged up by Morales and the DC prosecutors because the Public put Morales, the DC prosecutors, and Condit on notice they would be aggessively questioning all of them to find out the truth of what these people did.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a letter to a reporter who wrote that Chandra was found near a jogging trail:

Chandra's body was found near a horse trail, not a jogging trail. There are no joggers in the area and that was noted from the beginning by DC Police. However it became convenient to say it was a jogging trail and that Chandra jogged even though she never jogged and didn't even run on a treadmill at her gym. The alternative was someone brought her there, and no one in justice in DC wanted to go there.

You are welcome to read my book Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy on my website www.justiceforchandra.com

The point being, her body was bound up with her clothes and hidden in the park. But the location is based on convenience of pulling up in a car to hide her body. There is no jogging trail or joggers anywhere up on that hill.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you suggesting Congressman Condit had that much influence to frame him???

No, not for Condit as an individual with influence, but for DC as a power structure that doesn't want a murder investigation pursued into the halls of Congress.

There is no alibi or any answers from Condit and I don't expect any, but I'm talking about finding out the answers to questions about Chandra's life such as I pose in Murder on a Horse Trail.

If the answers lead away from Condit, so be it. But you have to ask questions to get answers.

The scapegoating of Guandique starting with denying he passed a lie detector test in 2001 that his cellmate accuser failed was done by DC police and prosecutors with Washington Post reporter brainwashing the public with shall we say biased information. None of what was in the indictment whcih was based on Washington Post reporting made it into the trial.

rd
Africa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:23 pm    Post subject: charges dropped Reply with quote

I was in shock when story hit the news, BUT then again we all knew the case and investigation was ll wrong. Anyway you guys are still here aftyer all these years and Iam here too.... watching listening reading waiting for the next , we will see what next for justice for Chandra
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Africa. Good to see you. I was sure that the government would never allow this trial to pursue Condit or what the DC prosecutors did to railroad Guandique.

I would like to think there will be answers sought but the DC prosecutors refuse to acknowledge basic facts about Chandra's life... and death.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could easily be wrong but right now, I'm thinking the perp is probably someone who flew under the radar and may never have been a suspect at all.

Chandra didn't jog or exercise outdoors and certainly didn't take it up the day she disappeared, just dealing with where she lived and where she ended up should give any person great pause, after all, not one person claiming she did this has ever re-enacted it themselves, man or woman. But it needs to be a woman re-enacting it before I'll consider they know what they're talking about.

So why are people throwing Chandra into some situation where under the radar people or park predators are hunting her down? Does anyone have any idea where she was found? It is a lonely isolated forest on top of the tallest hill in DC, down in a ravine off a horse trail. I was there an entire afternoon and I think I saw two couples come through there walking their dogs. A woman would be insane to be up there alone deep in a forest on a horse trail and off on a path to nowhere. There's literally no one who could re-enact what's claimed who would continue to claim it.

However, the spot is at a picnic table on top of the hill that is ideal for driving through at night, pulling in to next to the picnic table, and hauling a bound body out the path to nowhere and down the steep hillside to hide the body. That is what would normally happen, and Chandra taking up death marchiing on the day she disappeared would be the last thing any reasonable person would propose.

But the DC police and prosecutors weren't reasonable. They will do whatever it takes and tell whatever lies it takes to have Chandra place herself there through highways and byways with nothing but a Walkman cassette player, nothing, to become a victim as she knew as well as anyone as she preached safety, was a Modesto police intern, minored in Criminal Justice in college, studied self-defense, and never placed herself alone in danger.

Yet to make it convenient for DC to blame a park predator where her body was found, they completely ignored who would bring her body to that isolated spot and hide it.

And it wasn't someone under the radar. The care taken to hide her body, the trek down the side of that hill is very difficult, indicates someone who knew her.

That her ring and bracelet were missing but never pawned indicates a staged robbery but someone who knows her who can't risk being identified pawning it.

That someone took her keys without her having an id as to where she lives indicates someone who knows her.

That she was bound with her tights in sophisticated bondage indicates the person was comfortable using bondage.

That is what police and prosecutors should think about, someone on Chandra's radar, not under it.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris Harris pf People magazine wrote a brief review of some items about Chandra. Not too bad on details, but two items:

One is that standard misinformation that the US Justice Department through their prosecutors brainwash people about - that Chandra was jogging, often reporters will say where she often jogged.

They are all clueless but repeat each other like an echo chamber.

Chandra did not jog, she did not even run on a treadmill in her gym, Chandra didn't take up jogging on a death march the day she disappeared.

That's just the only convenient explanation for placing Chandra where her body was found high in an isolated forest off a horse trail.

The alternative is too much for DC justice to bear - someone broght her body there in a car and hid it. Requires a car doesn't it? Well who has a car and who knew Chandra. DC justice doesn't want to go there.

The other is a strange misinformation I haven't seen before but is also oddly excusable of DC bureaucrats who were involved in making Chandra's stay in DC much nicer than a typical college intern - a paid internship in the PR office of the Bureau of Prisons.

Said to have obtained her paid internship from California with a phone call, we know that isn't true without some political muscle making it happen, she also was told to leave the Friday after she asked Condit about a strange story her mother had been told by a local Modesto minister.

He told Susan to warn Chandra about Condit because his own daughter had suffered from Condit.

Now this is strange stuff, but the man was crying in Susan's living room, so he certainly was distraught. And the details he would have had to make up. Like his daughter yelling at the tv when Condit was on saying he was praying for Chandra to be found, and the minister's daughter yelling liar at the tv.

Now that is some strange story to make up and cry over as he urgently pushed Susan to warn Chandra.

So Susan did, when they came to visit. And Chandra asked Condit about it in a phone call.

Now here's where the story gets stranger and the importance of this reporter's misinformation becomes more important.

The reporter states Levy's internship was terminated a month before her disappearance when it was learned her academic eligibility had expired.

But it wasn't a month. It was just after she asked Condit about the minister's story, and just before she disappeared.

Disappeared as a crazy constituent who was obsessed with him, according to Condit's first interview with police, not as a government intern.

What would have happened had a government intern disappeared instead of an initern told to leave because she had overstayed her eligibility?

Can you imagine the difference? The full force of the government would be brought to bear on finding her. She couldn't be a government intern when she disappeared.

And yet, Condit must get her out of his life. From the moment she asked him about the minister's story, all phone calls recorded on phone biills between her and Condit stopped. They only communicated secretly after that.

And the next week, she was shocked to be told her internship was over that very day, and to leave.

Now how would the Bureau of Prisons come to examine her eligibility and determine she was persona non grata just after asking Condit about a strange story about a minister's daughter?

How in fact did she get the internship to start with? Would not someone who got it for her know how to end it?

And it wasn't a month before she disappeared, it was a few days. About a week to lose her internship, and about another week to disappear.

No, this reporter either doesn't understand the significance of the timing of the end of her internship and her disappearance, and just prior to that, cessation of all public contact with Condit even though she was still communicating with him secretly.

Or the reporter is deliberately misleading the public the same as saying she was jogging, because that's what the government justice people want you to think. Pravda like reporting.

The Washington Post did the same thing with Guandique. The indictment was full of crazy stuff reported in the Washington Post that never came up in trial.

I had my suspicions from the beginning in analyzing the press reports on Chandra's disappearance. Certain news organizations always cited "friends say" that Chandra regularly jogged in the park.

And other new organizations cited her actual friends by name who said it's not even something she would consider.

In this case major organizations such as Fox and CNN aren't involved. It's not a political ideology thing. It's something else, and it does little good to keep saying they are repeating lies about Chandra's case from the government.

Because the government keeps lying, and they play Pravda for Payola.

And it's the misinformed public that loses.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: