www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update George Smith- vanished 2005-on cruise- honeymooner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:38 pm    Post subject: Update George Smith- vanished 2005-on cruise- honeymooner Reply with quote

I believe George was murdered too. (See comments next post)

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-closes-probe-into-vanished-cruise-ship-honeymooner/

Fair Use
BySTEPHANIE SLIFERCBS NEWS
January 7, 2015, 5:24 PM
FBI closes probe of vanished cruise ship honeymooner

Snip
[bThe family says they are "outraged and disgusted" at the FBI's decision to close the investigation. They say they plan to fight for the case to be moved to another jurisdiction, such as New York.

27 PHOTOS
The search for George Smith
The 26-year-old Smith and his bride, Jennifer, were on their honeymoon in waters between Greece and Turkey on the Royal Caribbean ship "Brilliance of the Seas," when the new groom went overboard, in what the ship's captain said was likely an accident.
The 26-year-old's parents, however, are convinced he was murdered.

"I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that my son was murdered on that cruise ship," Maureen Smith, George's mother, told CBS News' 48 Hours.[/b]
Snip

Snip
he FBI in Connecticut has closed its investigation into the disappearance of George Smith IV, a Greenwich man who vanished from his honeymoon cruise in July 2005 and whose family believes he was intentionally sent overboard.
Snip[/b]
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched a 48 hours special the other night on George.
There still exists 4 people (men, 2 Russians and two others aboard the boat) George was with that may have killed him or know what happened.

The parents are upset, no doubt the investigation has been closed.
I believe they were all drunk and one of the men, or more robbed George
as he came from a wealthy family. I do not believe his wife was involved.

The family has put up a reward for 100,000.00 for any information.

Let's resolve this and give the family peace.. Call your local authorities if you have any information.

Goz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: