www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Comments on Chandra from Websleuths

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:06 pm    Post subject: Comments on Chandra from Websleuths Reply with quote

Admin: Pls erase if this is not allowed. As stated, I get the comments from the Chandra thread there still even though I dont go to Websleuths. Just thought it would be interesting to get others opinions.
[admin edit - edited to anonymize the quotes and provide link]
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?80206-DC-Chandra-Levy-24-found-dead-in-Rock-Creek-Park-Washington-1-May-2001/page38
06-05-2016 10:05 PM

---Quote ---
I always thought Chandra was lured to the mansion in the park because it was in a very remote location and she was looking for directions on her computer to the mansion the day she went missing. Female joggers are careful not to go to very remote locations. Why would she go there? She was about to leave Washington, D.C. The guy who was arrested and convicted of her murder, Ingmar Guandique, passed a polygraph. I'm not sure he's the right guy.
---End Quote---
Gary Ridgway passed a polygraph and, based on that pass, law enforcement let him go, even though they had good eyewitness testimony linking him to Marie Malvar. Hey, he only killed about 10 more women after that. In other cases, every single one of the spies discovered in the last 50 years passed multiple FBI polygraphs. Not one of them was discovered by failing a polygraph. Polygraphs are woo-woo science and that's the best I can say of them.

As for why Chandra Levy went to the park that day, she'd already given up her gym membership a few days previously; her family said she was fanatical about staying in shape but if she'd been doing most of her running on a treadmill, she may not have realised that the park was not in heavy, regular use, like most parks in the DC area.

Goz- I never knew this about Gary Ridgway or I may have forgot. Makes me wonder about polys? I would probably fail as I have that kind of guilt personality even though I do nothing wrong!! :)

Comment 2:

06-06-2016 03:29 AM

---Quote---
I always thought it was Condit too !!!! That he was looking to break things off and Chandra either would go to his wife or go public with their affair.
Total crime of opportunity. Condit lied b/c he is guilty of being a sleaze who cheated on his wife with an intern, not b/c he is guilty of murder. JMO.
---End Quote---
I never thought it was Condit. For a start, there was nothing to suggest that he had anything to do with what happened to her. He was just someone who had the bad luck of having an affair with her when she was murdered by a random stranger.

And in any case, people like him rarely resort to murder to solve a problem like that. They are much more likely to try and talk their way out of their problems, because that is what they are good at, and they have supreme confidence in their ability to resolve personal problems like that through talk. Resorting to murder would be out of character for them.

Goz- As to the Condit comment, well- I have no comment all. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Good day
Goz
rd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree it wouldn't seem to be in character. However we've seen a lot of men make inconvenient women disappear since that time, was murder in character for those men? These are almost always a crime of passion, not that of the character of a murderer.
But the upcoming re-trial of Guandique is presenting the possibility of accidental death due to bondage sex, the point being that with only circumstantial evidence the circumstances point to Chandra being bound up and dead and the mistress of a man who practiced bondage sex.

rd

Guandique defense in October to focus on Condit 'rough sex'

click to read the online true crime mystery novel Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy

www.justiceforchandra.com home page
rd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: the polygraphs, Guandique and a cellmate early on in his incarceration, I think 2001 timeframe, were given polygraphs when the cellmate said he confessed to Chandra's murder. At the time, Guandique passed and the cellmate failed. LE and a Washington Post reporter later got it reported as "inconclusive' because that wasn't convenient for them.

Re: park, Chandra had 30 days remaining on her club membership, she had a half hour discussion with the club manager about it previous evening when she gave notice. The manager also testified at Guandique's first trial that she didn't even run on a treadmill in the gym. That isn't how she exercised. And she never exercised outdoors, much less took up running the day she disappeared to run into a forest and off a horse trail on a path to nowhere.

Bottom line. When a woman's body is dumped in remote woods, that doesn't mean she took up jogging that day.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rd for the comments.. I do remember when Guandique took the poly and his cellmate failed it. very sad indeed.

As to this:

And in any case, people like him rarely resort to murder to solve a problem like that. They are much more likely to try and talk their way out of their problems, because that is what they are good at, and they have supreme confidence in their ability to resolve personal problems like that through talk. Resorting to murder would be out of character for them.

I disagree after doing this work for some time. I think people dont think Murder right away, or people in high positions murder someone themselves. Many of these murders by so called "Power Figures" may not be planned. And, you bet some are when it's time. Sure they can talk their way out but these type of murders as you stated are crimes of passion, and people become inconvenient. I know personally from an experience in a different way. Sure, people are capable of doing away with someone but when you are in a "Power Position" you get somebody else to take care of the problem... We have seen this before.

I dont want to get into politics here but gee in one admin. many people have died. No answers have been given why.. I may mention too people in the Admin. that were not even top figures have been murdered, died drowning, killed themselves, etc.

We can look at the cop killers. Their wives for what ever reason were murdered. Some of the cases are still open.. Some charged like Drew Peterson but note, Stacy has not been found.

I think I made my point too. Yes if a woman is not convenient anymore, maybe we can get someone to get rid of her instead of doing it ourselves.

Goz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: