www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guandique defense in October to focus on Condit 'rough sex'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:48 pm    Post subject: Frank Sinatra Tape Reply with quote

Hi, everybody!
I hope that you are all enjoying your summer. I was just remembering something that the potential witness that I have been referring to, who may have seen Chandra in Adams Morgan some time after her disappearance, told police. He/she told them that he/she saw the potential Chandra figure in the company of a small group of people walking around Adams Morgan and visiting a cd/tape/ and/or record shop and listening to and perhaps purchasing something from there. The potential witness also told me that a very reputable person who was researching the case told him/her in an "off-the-record" phone conversation that a Frank Sinatra tape was collected at the site where Chandra was eventually found.
Doesn't one of the persons-of-interest in the case enjoy listening to Frank?Moreover, if I remember correctly, Frank Sinatra, Jr. may have been giving a tribute concert near DC, in the month(s) close to the time that Chandra disappeared.
rd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rainbow, I checked chapter Found and the DC police specifically told reporters the cassette player was empty.

But there was the National Enquirer story I believe that said tape was strewn about. Of course they said a lot of things.

If there were tape at the scene and it was Frank Sinatra music and the police said there was no tape, then that it is a very, very serious matter.

Can the source provide more details about where the tape was in location and position?

Technically the police are correct if the tape player is empty but neglected to say the tape was in the area, including the cassette spindle with an artist''s name on it etc. But if sources are saying this then they need to provide more details that they would clearly be aware of to know it was a Frank Sinatra tape.

rd
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My contact's source is someone who is known in the cold case research field. You have even had contact with this person. The information was provided to my contact by the researcher in an "off the record" phone conversation. My contact should have probed deeper and asked more questions of this researcher, like you would have done.
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, I understand. Thanks for that info, Rainbow.

The question goes a couple of differetn ways here. There's no profit motive for the invesigator who saw the tape. And personally I don't think the private investigators and very knowledgeable reporter or two or three who spent time with them have any interest in making up stuff like this.

So the info could be sincere but misguided, or the DC police deliberately withheld this info to protect a very powerful person who listened to Frank Sinatra music with Chandra.

Withholding evidence like that in a murder trial where the scene is described as something Guandique unleashed from the "No Horses" path (as ridiculous as that is) is maybe an unforseen after effect of protecting a powerful government official, but planting the information may be a way to lure people into accusing with a lie and then walk away saying look what they're doing to me.

There'd have to be a lot more detail about the tape at the crime scene to feel that this evidence was removed to protect a powerful government official.

rd
Rainbow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:13 pm    Post subject: "You Will Be My Music" Reply with quote

Both of the scenarios you have described are very plausible. I would like to add the information my contact provided, regarding the small group of people (one resembling Chandra, with a rose tattoo) seen walking around Adams Morgan, visiting a shop that sold tapes, records, and/or cd's, who were seen listening to recordings before purchasing something and who were later picked up by someone in a red car. Moreover, this information was provided to DC police, Levy investigators, and the FBI a long time before Chandra was found. It would have been interesting to know, if the tape or cd that may have been found near Chandra was purchased from that shop on that day and time. In any case, If Chandra had been a jogger, she wouldn't have carried such an old fashioned cassette/cd player.
Chandra did not die where she was found. She was moved there and the crime scene was staged. If it could have been proven that any of the objects that were related to Chandra and which were found near where she was placed were purchased after the time of her disappearance, certain suspects could be included or excluded according to the date(s) of purchase. For one thing, law enforcement knew where Guandique was after he was arrested. And that my friends is the reason he was "not a suspect" after the disappearance, according to a discussion my contact had with Detective Larry Kennedy, DC homicide investigator, who inferred in a phone call with my contact something to the effect that, "Guandique couldn't have committed the crime, because we knew where he was at the time the crime was actually committed and that was some place difficult to leave."
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and I agree with that. Through May and June of 2001 there would have been major effects from a human decomposing that was sure to draw attention, and then in July they brought cadaver dogs up and down that road above where her remains were found and they were looking for a scent. If there was a scent again the dogs would have reacted.

I think after 9/11 the crime scene was staged. I don't know where her body decomposed but it wasn't there, they found no concentrations of her DNA in the ground under the bones.

And when Condit got word the police were seaching around his condo building he left the House floor and went to Luray, Virginia, home of cave country, for some reason.

rd
Rainbow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:05 pm    Post subject: No DNA--Guandique is Innocent! Reply with quote

The very fact that there was no dna evidence that Chandra's body had decomposed where it was found should also be proof enough of Guandique's innocence. Where in the world would he have hidden her for so long?
Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:31 pm    Post subject: Throwback to Anne-Marie Smith and Attorney Jim Robinson Reply with quote

Stanislaus County Grand Jury
Modesto, CA

"People vs. Gary A. Condit, Mike Lynch, and Don Thornton"
Affidavit for Criminal Indictments for Obstruction of Justice and Subornation of Perjury
James H. Robinson, Esq., Attorney for Ms. Anne Marie Smih

http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/condit/rbnsnaff801.pdf

Right after the airing of the Fox News show with Rita Cosby, I spoke with Jim Robinson and found that there was overlap between what Anne Marie Smith reported and what my contact saw in Adams Morgan, for example, regarding "disguises" and clothing. I could hear how extremely concerned for Anne Marie Smith's safety he was by the tone of his voice, when he told me that he had summoned numerous representatives of law enforcement to be present outside the news station while Anne Marie was being interviewed by Rita Cosby. I found that very perplexing at the time.
rd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and indeed it was perplexing. She didn't want to end up like Chandra.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:16 am    Post subject: Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely! Reply with quote

Yes, rd, and the strange thing is that Chandra's case was barely considered a "missing person" case at the time, let alone a homicide!

I guess I was "startled" and "perplexed" that Anne Marie's attorney would feel the need to go to such drastic lengths to ensure her safety. Why was what Anne Marie had to say that night so serious that it could have endangered her life? Who could have been the possible purveyor(s) of that danger and how powerful was that person/those people?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: