www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alert -Natalee Holloway Feb 24,14 You Tube Video. (Must see)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject: Alert -Natalee Holloway Feb 24,14 You Tube Video. (Must see) Reply with quote

I didn't get to view this documentary yet but wanted to post it right away.
A new book is also coming out and will post the link.

The comments posted under the video are pretty harsh.
I do not think we need this but I read this contains Adult Language.

Goz
Note: I will review after I view it.
Please post your thoughts if you view this, thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7aWvivmXi8
rd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting that info, goz. I thought the work done by the private investigators and interviews with Cliff Van Zandt and the local newspaper editor was well done. Learned some new things and more questions raised.

That Natalee's room was entered three times with her keycard and no one knows if it were her friends given the card by Natalee or not is entirely unacceptable. Whatever the answer is a huge impact on her disappearance. How could it not be answered clearly by those who knew her immediately? Either they had her keycard or someone else did. It shouldn't be a question in a documentary years later.

Also the fishing hut being broken into and a bait cage missing wasn't mentioned, and police had statements from three fishermen that no one was on the beach there at the fishing hut that night. That would seem to preclude the fishing hut being broken into that night, and certainly a boat going out from there. That eyewitness statement hadn't been mentioned before back when we were looking at Natalee's disappearance.

I still think that they drugged her and her death was from her reactions, either went unconcious or tried to fight them off violently. I wouldn't be surprised that in the panic that ensued that Joran considered the best way to hide her body was to drop her weighted down from a small boat.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RD
Quote:
I still think that they drugged her and her death was from her reactions, either went unconcious or tried to fight them off violently. I wouldn't be surprised that in the panic that ensued that Joran considered the best way to hide her body was to drop her weighted down from a small boat.

I agree 100%. Thanks for your opinion.

They all walked on this charge. I don't think She will ever get justice.
I believe too that his dad had a hand in helping them hide her body.

I am going to watch the video today.

Goz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: