www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Susan Levy on Anderson Cooper Live 3/4/2013 -

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Susan Levy on Anderson Cooper Live 3/4/2013 - Reply with quote

I am going to try and type some information via the show.
This is from Susan Levy today- 3/4/2013 - she was a guest on Anderson Cooper Live.

SL
"No matter what, I don't get my daughter back"

She states:

She is 80% sure he killed her daughter
Her husband is 100% sure.

But-- she finds it very Suspicious that Chandra was out and not carrying anything, not even spray.

She confronted him in court-- It is not allowed and the judge called her out, she directly asked him if he killed Chandra.

He said and looked her in the eye- "He did not kill Chandra."

She says people say stupid things like hasn't the pain gone away YET?
The pain never goes away..
Life changed forever, there is not any closure. She knows people say that, but it is not true for her.

some other stuff--
she states 1 in 5 women get raped so it can happen to you
if you think you are safe at your university in college, you are not.

Murder can happen to you.

Goz
rd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the reminder, goz. I need to see if that is on again tonight.
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your very welcome

In fact, it wasn't a long interview all, Rd. I typed all she said.

I hope this is helpful to some.

I felt even though she thought the murderer had been caught, she held back a bit by her composure even with the 80% statement. She seemed kind of perplexed about Chandra not carrying anything w/her.

I thought this might help. If it runs again, and I'm aware of it, will make contact. I do not think AC runs twice though as it is a daily, live show.

Take care
Goz
Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Up-date Reply with quote

Thanks for the update, Goz! I have been busy following the Jody Arias case and missed Susan's latest interview.
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YVWelcome.

I am following the case too.

Goz
peripeteia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: After the Gym..... Reply with quote

rd:

Reposted Susan Levy's quote to reporters, below:

'I am a mother lion and like mother lions, they go into their intuitive stomach part and their mind and just in an intuitive feeling, I feel that [doubt],' she said. 'I know that my daughter - someone screamed in her apartment before the time she went missing. I know she's not a jogger in a park, I also know it seems very suspicious that she would be carrying nothing as far as identification or spray, as she usually carries the spray.'

rd, Your comment paraphrased was, we've been saying this for years. Yes Susan doesn't get what Chandra would be doing in the park where she was found. Also, she is not convinced Chandra would be jogging. Susan is perplexed why Chandra would not have her mace spray or identification with her. Dr. Levy made some comment when Chandra was first missing regarding the keys that were left in her apartment, the ones with the Pepper Spray; he found this odd.

Last point of interest in Susan's comments/mention of the scream, heard from floor above Chandra's, caller 911 reported scream heard at 4:17 a.m.. although she waited something like 17 or 19 minutes before calling 911. The police made a cursory checkout of the Newport Apt, but L.E. did not get out of his car. It would seem that the guard at the front dest was not at the desk when the police came by, or no mention was ever made of it. No report of the guard hearing the scream. Perhaps he was not at the desk in the front at the time of the scream. Scream heard above entrance, above position of guard at desk. Guard should have heard the scream, with all the glass in the front of the building. Very curious to ask the 911 caller why she waited to call; what was she thinking, what else did she hear; the elevators in operation, someone in the stairwell, talking heard through the floors, noise heard outside, did she notice when the police came. Did she hear anyone leave the building, any cars pull up or leave besides the police. What did she hear in the minutes after she heard the scream and calling into 911.

It seems very unlikely Chandra was jogging with tennis shoes, and jogging bra and leotards in Rock Creek Park. Sounds like Chandra was wearing what she wore to the gym the night before. There is no evidence that would place Chandra in Rock Creek Park other than her search on the internet, and seems unlikely she would have gone jogging there, gone anywhere else except to the gym dressed as she was found in the park. This point of issue is what does not tie Grandique to Chandra's murder. What would bring Chandra to the park. This is one of several compelling questions in Chandra's disappearance and murder.

Was Chandra murdered in her apartment? Did someone take/make an impression of her apartment keys while she was at the gym and entered her apartment later. Was Chandra abducted by a neighbour? Was Chandra headed back to the gym at 1 p.m., had she just stepped out for a breath of fresh air, had she just gone downstairs for the mail. Odd Chandra would have the same clothes on except for the sweatshirt when she was at the gym the night before.. Chandra calls Linda her Aunt when she comes home from the gym, this is the last time Chandra's voice is heard, leaving a message for Linda. Further communication by Chandra is via email. The last person to see Chandra alive are people at the gym, no one verifies seeing
Chandra after this time.

Just thinking out loud, of how Chandra could possibly end up jogging in the park, dressed as she was the next day in gym or exercise clothes, sometime after 1:00 pm, both baffling and unlikely.
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the update peripeteia.

Is this from a reporter or did she say this on Anderson?
They did not show the beginning of what you typed here on my show.
I do appreciate having the whole interview. I feel it is important because as I stated Susan seemed rather confused about Chandra not carrying anything with her that day.

Good Day
Goz
peripeteia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: quotation from an interview Reply with quote

Hi Goz;

quotation in first part of my post was taken from a quote rd had on another thread....can you help rd/
kate
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kate.
So good to see you. Nice to read your comments.

Have a great Spring.

Goz :)
peripeteia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:24 am    Post subject: Goz Reply with quote

Same to you Goz although the mention of Spring!!! It snowed last night and it is freezing out, got a bad feeling it 2013 is going to be the spring and summer we never had....
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:20 pm    Post subject: Susan Levy on Katy Couric-January 6, 2014 Reply with quote

Did anyone have a chance to see this when it aired.? I am posting it now, but still need to watch it, myself, before I make any comments.

http://katiecouric.com/videos/chandra-levy-mother/
rd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for link, Rainbow. I saw mention there would be some mothers of missing women on an interview show (Holloway and Levy?), but didn't see it. I also missed the posts by peripetea last year as I read this thread.

The quote above from Susan Levy is after the Guandique conviction, hopefully to be retried as the government shenanigans we knew was going on is found out.

The problem is the Levys know good and well her daughter wasn't out hiking around past the Washington Zoo and up into a forested Rock Creek Park with nothing but what she jogs on a treadmill down the street from her apartment. We know that, they know that, everyone who has any sense knows that, and yet the pressure to succumb to a government rigged show trial to get a conviction was too much for them. Yes, Dr. Levy, said, Chandra might have been doing that. Why? Because the government said she did.

They said a lot of things, and pretty near all lies. So, no, there's no reason to go along to help the government with their rigged trial. Tell the truth. You know good and well Chandra wasn't hiking for miles in a heavy sweatshirt and leotards, or as one clueless poster suggested, in her sports bra with the sweatshirt tied around her waist. The government didn't dare address how Chandra would come to be doing that and the public defenders just pretty much going with "we don't know much, but the government's got nothing".

I'm still disgusted, but the intern they have working on a retrial is doing a good job and looks like it will be successful to me. Or should be.

If only the public defenders could know a little something we've been telling them next time maybe the jury won't be so clueless, but given what comes out of a DC selection process they're pretty much government rubberstampers. Yet another reason the trial should have been moved as requested by defense.

If I had any money I would just hire a lawyer who would at least get the Guandique Murder Analysis post read to the jurors, if not relevant quotes from Murder on a Horse Trail if they still don't understand.

But that isn't going to happen, so we're stuck with ignorance is bliss, or justice, or something.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: