www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old Chandra Levy Forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fallout

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:03 am    Post subject: Old Chandra Levy Forums Reply with quote

Hello Old Friends,

I was browsing through here and saw a link to the old chandralevy.com forum.

Its in Japanese which I don't know how to read except for a few Kanji and their phonetic alphabets (called Kana). But the internet gives you the power to hit a translate button so at the bottom of this post is a translation done by the computer. It gives the basic idea of the current owner. I'm trying to remember who the original owner was. Was it that guy calling himself "Stranger"?

Here it is. [admin edit - removed spurious autogenerated text - post served its purpose - thanks James]

Cheers,
James
fallout

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:08 am    Post subject: chandralevy.com Reply with quote

For those who like a complete link to click on, here it is

www.chandralevy.com

Cheers,
James
rd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi James, I did a little search on our site for the answer and found it. Last post on http://www.justiceforchandra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3534

In 2008 I knew his name but in 2014 I didn't. Had to look it up. Sidney. As I pointed out then, it seems all the posting from that site is gone from search engines. Nothing on it comes up even back in 2008. He probably requested it be pulled before he tried to sell it on eBay.

The random stuff in Japanese now is from spammers. The content is autogenerated with copying and mixing from all over the web. This is to confuse Google and other search sites that it's an active new content site that should be included in search results. Sites like these are used to give legitimacy to links on the site. The links are to various schemes to get info from someone who clicks on it and/or download a trojan to steal your keystrokes and send them to China or Russia to analyze for login info.

The fact that it is a heavily referenced website in various archives throughout the internet makes it way more valuable than the 15 bucks or so a year it takes to retain ownership of the domain.

But thanks for that jog down memory lane, James. you always did have one of the most active minds in the Chandra posting world.

later
rd

P.S. I still have a thread to start on that analysis you found.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: