www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jessica Ridgeway 10/5- CO 10 yrs old- murdered/arrest made

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Jessica Ridgeway 10/5- CO 10 yrs old- murdered/arrest made Reply with quote

Jessica was meeting up with friends at at park to walk to school
and went missing on the way. Please, let's try to locate her.

Thoughts go out to the family.
Lets find this child all...

Goz

PHOTOS at link

Fair Use
Jessica Ridgeway Photos: Pictures Of Missing 10-Year-Old Colorado Girl (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
The Huffington Post | By Matt Ferner Posted: 10/10/2012 9:53 am EDT Updated: 10/10/2012 9:53 am EDT

Snip
Authorities continue to search for missing 10-year-old Westminster, Colorado girl Jessica Ridgeway who disappeared on Friday, Oct. 5 on her way to school.

Police have released more photos (below) and a video (above) with the hope that if more people see the fifth-grader's facial features, mannerisms and hear her voice, it might lead to her being recognized and located.

The police have asked the public to pay close attention to the young girl's most distinguishable features: a small gap between her two front teeth and a sore on the top of her nose where the bridge of her eyeglasses sit. Authorities said she may or may not be wearing eyeglasses.

Jessica was last seen Friday morning when she left her home to meet friends at a park so they could walk to school together, but police say she never met up with her friends at the park or made it to her school's campus.

Police are monitoring social media sites and tip lines for anyone with any information.

Snip

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/10/jessica-ridgeway-photos-p_n_1954136.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl4%7Csec3_lnk1%26pLid%3D218058
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Information- description Reply with quote

Jessica -----

is 4'10,"
80 pounds,

shoulder-length blonde hair, blue eyes

last seen wearing a black jacket

wearing pink and purple eyeglasses

Anyone with any information is being asked to call the Westminster Police tip line: 303-658-4336 or email PDamberalert@cityofwestminster.us.
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: update Reply with quote

Parents are cleared as suspects.

Police say she was abducted.

Looking for a vehicle.

More information to come.

I read they found a body but no ID yet. Let us pray it is not her.

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Body Found but no ID Yet Reply with quote

A body has been found close to where Jessica went missing.

Police feel she was kidnapped on the way to school. So very sad.
No ID on the body yet or facts released. The search continues.

Goz

Fair Use

Colorado police discover body in search for Jessica Ridgeway
Published October 11, 2012
FoxNews.com

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/11/police-say-believe-missing-colorado-girl-was-abducted-are-confident-parents-not/?test=latestnews#ixzz291IjHvEW

Snip

Colorado police who have been searching for a missing 10-year-old girl since Friday said they found a body in the vicinity of where the girl went missing.

As of Thursday morning, police were unable to confirm that the body belongs to Jessica Ridgeway. The body was found in Pattridge Park Open Space late Wednesday near an abandoned mining shack, KDVR.com reported.

Police said the search for the missing girl will resume on Thursday

Snip

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/11/police-say-believe-missing-colorado-girl-was-abducted-are-confident-parents-not/?test=latestnews#ixzz291H7GqEC
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: update Reply with quote

The body that has been located is hard to ID as it is not
intact. We are still waiting on an ID.

Police are investigating hundred's of leads.
According to the Associated Press, authorities have
been following hundreds of leads from at least five states
including a possible link to an abandoned light blue
Buick station wagon found in Portsmouth, NH with Colorado
plates, the Seacoast Online reported.
gozgals

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Body Found Reply with quote

Sadly, Jessica has been identified. Another child we lost to some sicko who took her life.

RIP Peace Jessica
Thoughts go out to her family and friends.

I am devastated over the tragic news.

Let us bring this murderer to justice.

God Bless
Goz

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/12/jessica-ridgeway_n_1962776.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing9%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D219676

See link:
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Evidence Reply with quote

It appears a cross may have been left on the scene where Jessica was
killed.
- If you have any information- contact authorities.

See pic at link...

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/10/22/cops-jessica-ridgeways-killer-left-cross

Cops: Jessica Ridgeway's killer left cross at scene .By HLNtv.com Staff
updated 2:26 PM EDT, Mon October 22, 2012

•Police say a wooden cross found at one of the crime scenes could be a 'pivotal piece of evidence' in the search for her killer

•Have you seen this cross? Call the tipline: 303-658-4336
-scene
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Arrest Made Reply with quote

An arrest has been made for the murder of this young sweet child.
Like in Autumn's case, another 17 yr old has been arrested. He has confessed to killing and dismembering her body.

His mother also turned him in.
He was known to be into forensics..
This is so sad. I can' t understand these kids killing kids.

Goz

Fair Use
Suspect in Jessica Ridgeway death made girls in the area uneasy
By Lateef Mungin,
CNN
updated 12:44 PM EDT, Thu October 25, 2012

Snip
So, when Austin Reed Sigg was arrested Tuesday night, accused of strangling 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway, dismembering her and placing her body parts under the two-story home where he lived, many of the girls in that Denver suburb weren't shocked.

"He was so infatuated with the idea of death," Hannah Bane, a college classmate, told a local reporter.

Detectives spent a bitter-cold Wednesday at Sigg's home in Westminster as crime scene technicians gathered more evidence in the gruesome case.

They said they found parts of Jessica's body stuffed in a crawlspace under the home.

The bespectacled blonde girl disappeared October 5 while walking to Witt Elementary School.

Five days later, police first found parts of her body at a park 5 miles away.

Volunteers formed search parties and continued scouring.

The big break came Tuesday night, when Sigg's mother called 911 and handed him the phone.

Sigg, police said, confessed.

Snip

Link http://us.cnn.com/2012/10/25/justice/colorado-ridgeway-suspect/index.html?hpt=ju_c1
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Family asked foundation to stop using Jessica's picture Reply with quote

Fair Use

I have no comment as the article explains what is going on.

Goz

Snip

A Denver foundation for missing children created after Jessica Ridgeway vanished last month agreed to stop using her image for fundraising efforts after the girl’s family threatened legal action, KDVR.com reported.

The Ridgeway family served the Colorado Missing Children’s Foundation a cease and desist letter.

The letter claims that Jessica’s name is being used repeatedly by the foundation both on its website and on a Facebook fundraiser scheduled for Saturday called the Purple Ribbon Tattoo Event.

"The family has tried to address this issue with you informally by repeatedly asking you to stop using Jessica's name as a fundraising tool for your organization," the letter read. "You have not respected the family's wishes and are continuing to make money off of Jessica’s name."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/08/jessica-ridgeways-family-asks-foundation-to-stop-using-girls-image/?intcmp=trending#ixzz2BfOQSV2d

Snip
peripeteia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Children killing other children.... Reply with quote

Goz: I wrote to the police in this case regarding a person in a photo I saw on line; he looked afraid, and wanted the police to interview him as I thought he might know something. The police wrote back to me that the young man was "only in high school", it seems the police officer who wrote me had discounted that it could be a teenager involved!!

What is with children killing children? Answer: because they can, much easier to kill a child than an adult. Is it any wonder children no longer go out to play, all sorts of twisted adults trying to kidnap, sexual abuse them, torture, mutilate and kill them...now we have twisted children trying to kill other kids....
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me more if you can about your contact with the Police.?

I remember how it was as a child, we could go out and play by ourselves, not
at all like today. I can't for the life of me remember hearing about anyone missing. We were warned about molesters though. They were the scary bogeymans. Today, they are our Jerry S's , (Our Coachs), teachers, and those who we trust.. I'm sure it has always been that way but today it is worse for children. It is hard to trust anyone.

Children killing children- well, their lives at home leave much to be desired. Their parents are druggies, in and out of jail and have never grown up. Children have no role models. It's very sad..

Goz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: