www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Body Of Abducted Teacher Found

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Body Of Abducted Teacher Found Reply with quote

Very sad this woman/ teacher and coach was killed. The killer left her 2 year old child alive in her car.
I feel she knew the prep. There appears to have been a struggle.
Let us hope we can catch the person soon.
The public should be alert till a suspect is caught.

RIP Melissa
Goz

Fair Use
Body of Abducted Teacher Found
By Charles Montaldo, About.com Guide
March 27, 2012

Snip
The search for a missing teacher at a Vermont boarding school ended a day later with the discovery of a body in a remote area near Barnet. The search for Melissa Jenkins was launched after her SUV was found with the engine running and her 2-year-old son inside and unharmed.
Jenkins was a teacher and coach at the prestigious St. Johnsbury Academy.

Police were notified Sunday night when a friend of Jenkins found her car abandoned near her home with her son still inside. Evidence at the scene indicated that a struggle had taken place.

Snip

The public should be alert till a suspect is arrested.

Click link
http://crime.about.com/b/2012/03/27/body-of-abducted-teacher-found.htm?nl=1
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most crime is senseless but I am shocked and do not understand this couple killing the teacher for no reason. They, at this point, claim they did not know her. They abducted her, undressed and the husband strangled her. He then threw bleach on her. This all took place in front of the 2 year old who told the police what transpired.

I am lost.

I hope they throw the book at them..

I will keep all posted.

Goz

Click link for story
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/29/melissa-jenkins-lured-by-allen-and-patricia-prue_n_1387536.html?ref=mostpopular

Click link for story

Melissa Jenkins, Vermont Teacher, Lured To Her Death
By Allen And Patricia Prue: Cops
By LISA RATHKE 03/29/12 05:18 PM ET

Snip
[/b]A man charged with the bizarre killing of a popular prep school teacher lived a hardscrabble though seemingly harmless life with his family, but little was known about the woman he married last year, shocked residents of northeastern Vermont said Thursday.

The body of Melissa Jenkins, a 33-year-old science teacher at St. Johnsbury Academy, was found Monday in the Connecticut River. Authorities say Allen and Patricia Prue lured her from her home with a ruse about a broken-down car and killed her. Jenkins' 2-year-old son had been found Sunday in her idling SUV.

The couple had been riding around Sunday when Allen Prue got the idea "to get a girl," a police affidavit said. They have not elaborated, and the trickle of information has the close-knit residents of northeastern Vermont talking and wondering about the motive.

Snip
peripeteia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:52 am    Post subject: not a random killing Reply with quote

Goz: it appears that the perp plower the driveway for Jenkins. Ya have to wonder if this is the first person he murdered? Wonder where he was the night Maura Murray went missing, and other missing women in the area bordering on New Hampshire/Vermont
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peripeteia- I agree with you. I'm sure this man, and/or couple have murdered before. I doubt they just woke up one day and thought, "Gee, let's go out and kill someone!" The police have most likely been combing through their files now that they are on to these two.
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:45 am    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

Fair Use
Couple Charged in Vermont Teacher's Death
By Charles Montaldo,
About.com Guide
March 29, 2012

Snip
[b]A 30-year-old man and his wife have been charged with second-degree murder and improper disposal of a body in connection with the death of a popular boarding school teacher. Allen Prue and his wife Patricia, 33, are accused of luring Melissa Jenkins away from her home by telling her they had car trouble.
Allen Prue told investigators they planned the abduction of Jenkins because he wanted to "get a girl."

Snip

Real nice story.....Anger..

Click link for story
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: