www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sierra Lamar-CAL Missing 3/15/12- 15 - Arrest made

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Sierra Lamar-CAL Missing 3/15/12- 15 - Arrest made Reply with quote

This 15 year old has been missing since March 15- we only hope she is still alive and we can locate her. I know searches have been underaken but no nw developments to date.
Her cell phone and purse have been located/found.

Her dad is a registered sex offender but has been cleared of any wrongdoing.

Goz

Fair Use
Search for missing teen Sierra LaMar intensifies in California
facebook.com/help.find.sierra
Facebook.com/help.find.sierra image of missing teen Sierra LaMar.
By Mike Anderson, NBCBayArea.com
MSNBC News

Link- click for story
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/24/10848941-search-for-missing-teen-sierra-lamar-intensifies-in-california

Snip
LaMar, a 15-year-old Sobrato High School student, was last seen the morning of Friday, March 16. She had school that day, but never got on the bus.

The girl has been the subject of a major search over the last week, involving the FBI, helicopters, dogs, roadblocks and divers.

Cardoza said Saturday's search is the biggest mounted since Sierra was reported missing more than a week ago.

The day of LaMar's disappearance, her school's automated attendance system notified her mother, Marlene LaMar, that her daughter didn't show up for classes.

The next day, searchers found her cell phone along the side of the road near Palm and Dougherty Avenue, near her home in unincorporated Morgan Hill.

"The cellphone was intact, it wasn't broken," Sgt. Jose Cardoza said. "There's no evidence to lead to a crime after that."

Then on the Sunday after LaMar's disappearance, searchers found her black and pink Juicy brand purse near the intersection of Laguna and Santa Teresa in Morgan Hill, about two miles from her home, Cardoza said.

Inside the purse was a pair of pants, a shirt, a bra and a pair of underwear. The clothing was neatly folded inside the purse.

Steve LaMar, the girl's father, is a registered sex offender. But the Santa Clara County Sheriff's office said he was not a suspect in her disappearence.

"I understand the stigma associated with this in my background, and I assure everyone it is not connected in any way to my daughter’s disappearance," he said. "I ask that you please not shift the focus away from the investigation and from finding Sierra."

Hundreds of people in the communities of Morgan Hill and Fremont gathered Friday night for a candlelight vigil for LaMar.

snip
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Information/ Description Reply with quote

Sierra LaMar

Missing March 16, 2012

5 ft, 2 in

Long black hair,
brown eyes

thin

Carrying a "Juicy Brand Purse"
Note- this has been located along with her phone.

Any information please call 408-808-4431

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://us.cnn.com/video/?hpt=ju_mid#/video/crime/2012/03/20/exp-ng-missing-cheerleader.hln

It appears this lovely 15 year old cheerleader vanished on her way to school. Her parents saw her that morning before school and she got on her computer. That is the last they heard from her.

This is another beautiful child and the outcome does not look good to date. Her friends said she would not run away. That is what I am praying for.
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since nobody even saw her leave her house, police are leaning toward an abduction.

Snip"The investigation process is leading more towards an involuntary missing person case. Under that umbrella is the theory that she is the victim of a kidnapping, abduction or voluntarily went missing and then at some point thereafter came into contact with someone and as a result is now being held against her will," Santa Clara Sheriff's Office Sgt. Jose Cardoza told The Huffington Post Thursday.

Cardoza said investigators base their suspicions on "hundreds of interviews that have been conducted, the very few items of evidence that we have in this case and the fact that no one saw her leave her house."

Snip

gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Phone number Reply with quote

Anyone with information on this case is asked to contact Sheriff's Investigators at 408-808-4500 or the anonymous tip line at 408-808-4431. Email tips can be sent to tips@sheriff.sccgov.org.
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No news yet in this sad case. I am afarid it will be bad news.

If I failed to mention it, her scent was lost at the end of her driveway.

Let us pray for this young girl.

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reward Reply with quote

The family of Sierra LaMar, a missing teenager from Morgan Hill, Calif., is hoping that offering a $10,000 reward will lead to their daughter's safe return.
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: update Reply with quote

No news to date on this young girl going missing.

She was leaving for the school bus when she went missing.

Dog followed scent to the end of the Driveway.

LE thinks may be a friend took her. .I do not know

My feeling:

She was watched and stalked, then taken. He attacked her, threw her stuff out of the car after she felt safe and got in. A very lovely young girl who like all young teens spent much time on FB, twitter, etc.

I am going with a stalking and taking..

Please please contact the authorities if you know anything.

We are praying

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, no leads in this tragic case.

I wish we had something to go on since all this time has gone by.

I do not like what may be the outcome

goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Suspect Arrest. Thoughts she has been MURDERED. Reply with quote

Oh My God.. They think she is dead. There has been an arrest in the case. (sorry for late posting, my good computer just got back from the shop).. I am just torn up over this teen being murdered which is what police expect. It was random. Story below. the body has not been located yet.

May she rest in peace.
Sending good thoughts out to the family and let us locate this poor litte girls body soon.
Amen

Fair Use
Arrest made in missing California teen case
By Ashley Hayes,
CNN
updated 12:12 PM EDT, Tue May 22, 2012

snip
Forensic evidence found on property belonging to a missing California teenager led authorities to a man suspected of kidnapping and killing her, authorities said Tuesday.

Sierra LaMar, 15, of Morgan Hill has been missing since March 16, when she left her mother's home to walk to her school bus stop.

Monday night, police arrested Antolin Garcia-Torres, 21, also of Morgan Hill. He faces charges of murder and kidnapping in LaMar's disappearance.

Santa Clara County Sheriff Laurie Smith told reporters Tuesday that investigators believe LaMar is dead, although they have not located her body.

"We continue to pray until she's found," LaMar's mother, Marlene, said Tuesday. "Our search still is not going to end."

Snip

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/22/justice/california-missing-teen-arrest/index.html?hpt=ju_c2
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Update- DNA Evidence Reply with quote

This is just so horrible.
I am so sad over the loss, I doubt he will give up the body as what does he have to lose?

Goz

Snip

Santa Clara County Sheriff Laurie Smith said at a Tuesday news conference that Garcia-Torres' DNA was found inside a bag belonging to LaMar. The bag was discovered by investigators within a two-mile radius of the girl's home not long after she disappeared.

Smith said authorities have strong evidence to indicate LaMar was murdered, though her body has not been recovered. She declined to elaborate on the kind of DNA evidence that was found inside the bag.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/22/21-year-old-man-arrested-in-case-missing-california-teen/#ixzz1viMkyRlY

Snip
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: