www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Missing-Johnathan Foster-12/24/10-12yrs old-TX-Murdered

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:03 am    Post subject: Missing-Johnathan Foster-12/24/10-12yrs old-TX-Murdered Reply with quote

Let us keep our eyes out for this little boy. He has been gone for since last Friday but there is always hope he was taken by someone he knows or someone who has him alive. Too many abuctions lately so let's bring one home. He was seen with a woman with a raspy voice.

LE suspect foul play.. How very sad. I'm hoping for his recovery.

pic in thread

Goz

Fair Use
Amber Alert Issued for Missing Texas Boy
Published December 28, 2010
FoxNews.com

click link for story
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/28/amber-alert-issued-missing-texas-boy/?test=latestnews

Snip
An Amber Alert has been issued for a 12-year-old Texas boy last seen Friday inside his parents' home, MyFoxHouston.com reports.

Johnathan Foster, described as 4-feet-8 with red hair and an overbite, was last seen Friday afternoon at the Houston apartment complex where he lives with his mother and stepfather.

Sgt. Stuart Harris said that the boy's father and other relatives live within walking distance of the complex and he would often visit them. Harris said relatives have been cooperative with investigators. He said Child Protective Services has no history of the boy.

Snip

Investigators are urging anyone with information on the boy's whereabouts to contact the Houston Police Department at 713-731-5223.

Click here to read more on this story from MyFoxHouston.com
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:07 am    Post subject: Other Information and Description Reply with quote

- Last seen in his Houston Apt. complex where he lived with his
parents

4feet 8 inches tall
Red hair
overbite

Wearing Blue jeans
Shirt with guitar picture on it
White Sneakers
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:37 am    Post subject: Burned body believed to be missing boy Reply with quote

Hope is fading. A burned body has been found, waiting on a ID. It looks to be him. Praying.

http://www.ultimatealdine.com/stories/225417-source-burned-body-believed-to-be-missing-boy

Snip

Pending the official notification from the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences, Jonathan's family has been prepared for the possibility that the body in the ditch is his, and all indications are that it is, a police source said.

The badly burned body was found half-stuffed inside a culvert outside Rolled Alloys offices at East Hardy and Schilder Drive.

No signs of a fire were near the culvert, indicating that the child had been burned elsewhere and his body taken to the culvert.

Snip
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad to report this child is dead. He was killed by someone who knew the family. I am so angry over this.
May he R.I.P.
WHY??

Snip

[/b]Mona Yvette Nelson, 44, was charged Wednesday night with capital murder for the death of 12-year-old Jonathan Foster.
According to investigators, Nelson is a family acquaintance from the North Forest area.
Officials said surveillance video from an office building near the culvert where a burned body was found captured Nelson's truck.

Snip

http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-foster-murder-arrest-story,0,1039882.story
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was sitting here thinking about this poor child who died on Christmas Eve. I just for the life of me can't understand why she would kill and burn this boy? Did he catch her stealing? Why?

I am moved to tears.

May he R.I.P.

This is a DP Case. I will be doing more research to find out if there was a motive, as if there is a motive to kill a little child.

Goz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: