www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Honeymoon Hubbie Arrested in Wife's Murder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:35 am    Post subject: Honeymoon Hubbie Arrested in Wife's Murder Reply with quote

I feel there is not enough evidence against this man to convict, yet I do feel he killed his wife. I feel that way after doing this type of work for so long. His company was in debt and maybe her parents paid him a sum to marry him. (a dowry)
I do not trust the Taxi Cab Driver's confession, (the hired killer). He is just trying to save himself. Sadly, another woman killed by a man who didn't really want her.

Goz

Fair Use
Dec. 19, 2010
The Telegraph
Honeymoon husband: Shrien Dewani arrested over wife's murder

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8187947/Honeymoon-husband-Shrien-Dewani-arrested-over-wifes-murder.html

Click link for story

Snip
British businessman Shrien Dewani is due to appear in court for an extradition hearing after being arrested on suspicion of conspiring to murder his bride Anni who was killed last month while the couple honeymooned in South Africa.
He is accused of conspiring with others to murder Mrs Dewani on 13 November.

Snip
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: