www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's so sad, it never ends

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: It's so sad, it never ends Reply with quote

A girl comes home from college for Thanksgiving, and disappears. Her body is found a couple of miles away in a park, behind a shed hidden under debris. They jailed her ex with no bond.

I could go on about how this wasn't done with Chandra, the ex is not a congressman, but I'm tired. Tired of people murdered day after day, tired of trying to deal with the evil in man.

A father says he dropped his three sons off with a women he met over the internet to spare them seeing him commit suicide. He is still alive, the woman probably doesn't exist, and the boys have disappeared.

That's just today. Everyday it's more victims.

How do you stop these evil people? I don't know. I know torture and lynchings didn't stop it, nor does trying to be nice and blame everyone else, nor does aggressively separating children from domestic danger.

Maybe we should just be glad it's not someone close and move on, getting rid of one evil person after another as we catch them. Maybe that's all we can do.

The thing is, these are domestic murders. A silent ex, a father and silent ex who I guarantee you was threatening suicide over facing losing his family in a divorce, these are not habitual criminals. There is nothing to predict that innocent people will die except very unhappy men.

Only a few unhappy men murder the cause of their unhappiness. How to identify and stop them? I don't know.

But I'm tired of seeing innocent people murdered everyday by unhappy selfish men.

If only they really did commit suicide. Then we could have a moment of sympathy and move on.

rd

click to read the online true crime mystery novel Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy

www.justiceforchandra.com home page
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it is so sad and it does keep happenning every single day. I'm so tired RD when reading this every single day when searching. It is just terrible. We are not safe from the killers, those that rape, the molesters, etc. It is hard to face esp. when we do this everyday.

Cheers to you my friend. Take care and I understand your frustration and pain.

Goz
rd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks goz. Yes you are out there tracking it down every day. It never ends.

cheers to you my friend,
rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: