www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Handwritten note re cerebral hemorrhage and cardiac arrest
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Murder on a Horse Trail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I'm looking for one innocent explanation for the cerebral hemorrhage note found on her kichen counter. Remember, this is the first time police were examining her apartment and a year before her cracked skull was found.

Also interested in why no one seems to care whose handwriting it's in. It sure isn't Guandique's. After they got done with that Guandique handwriting test stuff they conveniently dropped all the related charges against him.

If only they had enough integrity to look at the other evidence and do the same with the other charges and start looking for answers. We have a few suggestions where to start looking.

The black bag I didn't understand. It was nearly incoherent stuff coming from DC police trying to fry Guandique and clear Condit. I will look up what was said about it. I thought the police were saying they were sticking evidence in it, but apparantly not.

rd
jane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi rd - the only innocent explanation would be if the note was in Chandra's handwriting. The only thing that came to mind was possibly research to do with her Bureau of Prisons job.
sigsky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be very surprised if it's not Chandra's handwriting. I have all sorts of notes around my desk relating to research that I've done on the internet often related to a book I'm reading or a news item in the paper or on TV. I throw them away eventually but it often takes a while.

Need to know a lot more to convince me that it's important.
jane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But if it's not in Chandra's writing, sig, wouldn't you think it's suspicious, in that case?
rd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If in Chandra's handwriting, and I saw nothing that indicated it was, it still is questionable why Chandra was researching fatal injuries from a cerebral hemorrhage and Rock Creek Park and Condit and his wife the day she disappeared and found a year later in Rock Creek Park with a cracked skull.

I mean, where do coincidences end in this case?

If not in her handwriting, and remember, she was no longer working at the BOP so anything in her handwriting would be research of her own initiative, and I'd sure like to know what that was that coincided with her disappearance and murder, but if not in her handwriting then pray tell what she's doing carrying around a note like that.

There is no innocent explanation for a note like that when you are found murdered.

rd
Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Professional or Unprofessional? Reply with quote

Chandra's apartment was supposedly swept clean of fingerprints. I read it in a newspaper article, which I can't locate at the moment; however, this info. was confirmed to the potential witness I have spoken about by a Levy investigator and/or D.C. homicide detective in the phone conversations I have previously mentioned. These same investigators related that Chandra's murder was a professional job and that that explains why there were no fingerprints or objects found that should have been there, like Chandra's own fingerprints on her computer or additional evidence of a particular relationship she was having.

So, I guess there weren't any latent fingerprints on the note, either.
rd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With her computer obliterated and that note on the counter it has all the indications to me.

rd
jane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd, do you think it was a mistake to leave the note, or do you think it was some kind of threat to anyone wanting to do a proper investigation?
rd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would need to see full context of note, way it's written, what it's about, to have any idea, but my guess is that it is meant as a decoy. Chandra is missing and there is a note on the counter that implies someone making notes about how a method for her to die perhaps to look accidental.

And if she's found, she's bound for a sexual assault, robbery, and murder, with a cracked skull. And there's the sunglasses tossed on down toward Broad Branch Road away from where she was brought in from grove 18 on Ridge Road. No woman in their right mind could go there and walk down that hill to Broad Branch Road and then along the side of Broad Branch to Beach Drive, and that's assuming the person knows the area like the back of their hand, otherwise you have no idea where you are or where you're going.

But police may not, and did not, look very hard for her to start with because she's obsessed and stalking Condit, according to Condit to the police and verified by searches on her computer on Condit and his family and Rock Creek Park and go.France if they can get to the data on the obliterated computer operating system.

And then Condit leaves a message on her machine saying that she's probably left the country.

It's about as thorough a set up for a disappearance as there can be. Professional level.

rd
jane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't click with me, somehow.

I can see why Condit left a phone message: a) so it would look as though he didn't know Chandra wasn't around to hear any more messages and b) to add the 'out of the country' scope to her possible whereabouts.

I can see why whoever made Chandra disappear would want her computer hard drive obliterated.

I can see why they would want to clean her apartment of fingerprints.

But I don't see a reason to deliberately leave the cerebral hemorrhage note in her apartment.

If rd or anyone can further clue me in, I'd be thankful.
rd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like a murderer accidentally leaving something behind. If I could see the full context of the note that aspect of it may not be a possibility, but under no circumstances can I think of an innocent reason for Chandra to be researching cerebral hemorrhage or getting a note about it from someone else just before she's murdered.

It could indicate some planning from her for a suicide which Condit also indicated to police was a possibility, since he told police she was so obsessed with him and distraught about him refusing to take her many phone calls that there's no telling what she could do.

And the DC police did exactly that, considering her a runaway or suicide for all practical purposes. They had to give up on suicide when her body didn't turn up, but that's the only reason.

rd
jane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks rd - that clarifies it.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know what date the note was discovered on, May 9th or May 10th?
jane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We know that Wyatt first went to Chandra's apartment on May 9 and returned on May 10 with a search warrant.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/26/AR2010102606945.html
    ....Detective Sgt. Ronald Wyatt said he visited Levy's apartment May 9 and looked around. There was no sign of a struggle or burglary....

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/chandra-levy/condits-name-emerges-at-levy-t.html
    ….Wyatt recounted his first visit to Levy's apartment and provided his account of some of the early miscues in the case.

Wyatt said it was he who powered down Levy's laptop computer, after briefly checking her Internet history, only to have the machine come up dead the next day when investigators returned with a search warrant and wanted to examine the machine more closely….

jane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The following says items were recovered from Chandra's apartment on May 10. However, I supose we don't know for sure whether the note was taken into evidence along with other items on the 10th. Was Egan present along with Wyatt on the 9th, observing the note but having to leave it there until a search warrant was obtained? Then had it disappeared by the 10th? Or was the note not there on the 9th, but planted at the time the laptop hard drive was obliterated?
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/local/blogs/capital-land/police-questioned-about-evidence-from-park-levy-apartment-105873488.html
    ....Defense attorneys presented in court Wednesday morning photos and personal items recovered from the apartment of slain intern Chandra Levy. Among them: the business card of former Rep. Gary Condit, D-Calif., with whom she was having an affair.

Defense attorney Santha Sonenberg questioned D.C. police Officer Charles Egan about the items, which were found on May 10, 2001, after Levy’s disappearance while jogging in Rock Creek Park earlier that month….

….In addition to Condit’s business card, items Egan was asked about included a handwritten note mentioning cerebral hemorrhage and cardiac death that was found on Levy’s kitchen countertop….

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Murder on a Horse Trail All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: