www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Black Widow Anti-Freeze Killer Dies in Prison- Kills Self

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:05 pm    Post subject: Black Widow Anti-Freeze Killer Dies in Prison- Kills Self Reply with quote

I'm sure we have a thread on Lynn Turner, a monster indeed.
Lynn killed her husband and her bf with anti-freeze. Killing someone with anti-freeze is not a quick death. To think she sat there as she slowly poisoned these two men. A very big case in Cobb County GA. She was sentenced to life in prison. I will never understand the greed of such Black Widows. Her mother said she was set up. She never believed she did it, saying the witnesses lied. Talk about denial.

Lynn Turner died in prison today. I'm sure the words sympathy do not come to mind.

I feel for the victim's she left behind and their families. Young men gone.

The death is under investigation.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/30/georgia.inmate.death/index.html?npt=NP1

Click link for story

Fair Use
Antifreeze killer dies in prison
By the CNN
Wire Staff
August 31, 2010 12:13 p.m. EDT

Snip
Atlanta, Georgia (CNN) -- Julia Lynn Womack Turner, who was convicted in 2007 of murder for the deaths by antifreeze poisoning of her boyfriend and husband, died Monday in prison in Georgia, prison officials said.

Turner "was found unresponsive in her cell at 6:55 a.m., at which time prison medical staff and EMS responded but were unable to revive her," the Georgia Department of Corrections said in a statement.

The cause of death was under investigation by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation's medical examiner's office. Turner was serving life without parole in the Metro State Prison for women in Atlanta.

Turner was convicted of murder for the 1995 death of her husband, police officer Glenn Turner, and for the 2001 death of her boyfriend, firefighter Randy Thompson, both of whom were poisoned with antifreeze.

Snip
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:13 am    Post subject: Update on Cause of Death Reply with quote

I often wonder if this Black Widow left a trail of other men she may have killed or tried to kill....

I feel nothing about her death, just that it will save the taxpayer's money.
She was a coward in life, and a coward in death.

May her victims Rest in Peace.
Prayers for their family

Goz

Fair Use
Sept 15, 2010
Lynn Turner's death ruled a suicide
By Rhonda Cook
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Snip

Blood tests indicate convicted murderer Lynn Turner killed herself with an overdose of blood pressure medication, the GBI said Wednesday.

Turner, a former 911 operator convicted of killing her husband and boyfriend with antifreeze, ingested a lethal amount of the prescribed drug propranolol, said Dr. Kris Sperry, Georgia's chief medical examiner. Her death has been ruled a suicide.

Turner, 42, was found in her cell Aug. 30 at Metro State Prison in DeKalb County, according to Department of Corrections spokeswoman Sharmelle Brooks.

The state medical examiner found no obvious cause of death during her autopsy so a toxicology report was ordered, said GBI spokesman John Bankhead said

Turner was convicted of the 1995 murder of her 31-year-old husband, Cobb County police officer Glenn Turner. She also was convicted of murdering her Forsyth County firefighter boyfriend and the father of her daughter, 32-year-old Randy Thompson, six years later.

Snip

http://www.ajc.com/news/cobb/lynn-turners-death-ruled-614092.html?cxtype=rss_news_81960

Click link for story
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: