www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pamela Smart Denies Role in Husband's Death 20 years later

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:44 pm    Post subject: Pamela Smart Denies Role in Husband's Death 20 years later Reply with quote

I read in another article Pam wants the community to listen that she is not guilty. I believe Pam Smart is just where she belongs being the mastermind behind Greggs Death. Another killer of a husband...

Fair Use
20 Years After, N.H. School Aide Denies Role in Plotting Husband's Death
Friday, February 05, 2010
Associated Press at Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584941,00.html?test=latestnews

Click link for story

Snip

BEDFORD HILLS, N.Y. — A New Hampshire school aide serving a life sentence for persuading her teenage lover to kill her teenage husband, still insists after 20 years that she had nothing to do with the murder.

Pamela Smart, 42, is serving life without parole after being convicted in 1991 of recruiting 16-year-old Billy Flynn and his friends to murder her husband a year earlier at the couple's Derry, N.H., home.

The teenagers insisted that Smart, then a 22-year-old high school media coordinator, planned the killing. Smart maintains that they lied to get a plea bargain for their parts in the crime and that the jury that convicted her was swayed by media coverage.

"I never wanted Gregg killed," Smart told WMUR News 9 on Thursday. "I never wanted him to kill Gregg. I never asked him to. I never insinuated that I wanted him to kill my husband."

"They'll be leaving prison, and right now, as it stands, I won't be," she added. "So I believe there's obvious motivation for why they said what they said."

Snip
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: