www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ex-Mistress: Minister Admitted to Killing Wife

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:17 am    Post subject: Ex-Mistress: Minister Admitted to Killing Wife Reply with quote

Another husband who killed his wife. I'm am hoping he will get his just due. What a monster...I'm shocked the mistress would stay with a man knowing he killed his wife esp. in such a horrible manner. What is wrong with people? Interesting article on how he tries to kill his wife in various ways so I would read the link.

Fair Use
Ex-Mistress: Minister Admitted to Killing Wife
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Associated Press at Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,583388,00.html?sPage=fnc/us/crime

Click link for story

Snip

WACO, Texas — A minister drugged his wife, handcuffed her to the bed under the guise of spicing up their marriage, then smothered her with a pillow until she died, his ex-mistress testified Tuesday at his murder trial.

Vanessa Bulls said Matt Baker, then a Baptist preacher, had talked about killing his wife and making it look like a suicide. His wife, Kari Baker, had previously attempted suicide, Bulls said.

Bulls told jurors she did not help Baker plan the murder or participate in it, but she never reported it to authorities because she was afraid of exposing the affair that she said began about two months before Kari Baker's 2006 death. Bulls, 27, also said she was afraid of being arrested for knowing about Baker's plans but not stopping him.

Bulls said she understood "what he was capable of" but tried not to think about it as she continued seeing Baker for about three months after his wife's death. She said Baker told her he was happy with her so he would not harm her.

"He was and still is a manipulative liar who took me in my vulnerable state and made me believe everything he said," said Bulls, who has been granted immunity from prosecution.

Snip

Snip

Baker, who faces up to life in prison if convicted, has maintained his wife committed suicide because of severe depression.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: