www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Missing Girl's Body Found, Sex Offender Arrested

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: Missing Girl's Body Found, Sex Offender Arrested Reply with quote

Another Sex Offender that was out on the streets when he should have stayed in prison for life. They seem to never learn and repeat their crimes, now he has not only molested but murdered a child. Let us pray the DP is in place in this state. He was also an ex-boyrfriend of the aunt who was the guardian of the little girl.

I consider crimes against children the most despicable. We need to lock them up and throw away the key or just put them to death quickly.

Rest in Peace Sarah
Goz

Fair Use
Missing Girl's Body Found, Sex Offender Arrested
Monday December 28, 2009
By Charles Montaldo, About.com Guide to Crime / Punishment

Snip
The body of an 11-year-old Maryland girl was found Christmas Day in a wooded area near the Delaware state line during a search by thousands of volunteers for days after she disappeared. A registered sex offender was arrested and charged with her kidnapping the day after she vanished.
Police said Thomas J. Leggs Jr., 30, was charged with the kidnapping of Sarah Haley Foxwell.
Snip

Snip
Also Wednesday, police arrested Leggs, a former boyfriend of the aunt, and charged him with Sarah's kidnapping. He is registered in Maryland and Delaware as a sex offender. His Maryland listing said he was convicted of child sex offenses. He was also charged Oct. 29 with fourth-degree burglary in Wicomico County. Leggs has not been cooperative into the investigation, police said.

http://crime.about.com/b/2009/12/28/missing-girls-body-found-sex-offender-arrested.htm?nl=1
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have read she died of multiple injuries but authorities are not releasing what they are. What a sick SOB. This really makes me cry and makes me so angry as he should have been in prison.......

Goz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: