www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Picture that looks like Jennifer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hannah

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Picture that looks like Jennifer Reply with quote

RD
On Friday, September 18th, Christian World News broadcasted a story about "Honor Killings". A minute or two into the segment they show a series of black picture frames with pictures of various women. One of them looks just like Jennifer. Unfortunately, the chin is covered. It would have been nice to see since Jennifer has that distinct cleft chin. Since I consider you the expert on pictures and their attributes, would you mind taking a look? You will know exactly which picture I am talking about. I would really appreciate it! The link is:

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2009/September/Murder-for-the-Sake-of-Honor/
rd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that heads up, Hannah. I looked at the link and it requires Flash to see the pictures. I keep Flash off my main computer because it is nothing short of evil. It is a major security hole with commie (Russian and Chinese) gangs taking over computers with worldwide botnets using Flash and other Adobe products such as Adobe's PDF Reader.

In addition, you have all these sites that launch Flash crap when you hit their web site, and Flash is like a zombie, you can't kill it. I keep it uninstalled and sites can't affect me with it.

It'd be a little different if it was useful, but it isn't. I can't get a picture with resolution out of it and analyze it.

Having said that, I keep a computer around with all the Flash and other Youtube kind of stuff on it, but it crashed a couple of weeks ago. I'm in the process of setting up a replacement now, but it's not ready yet.

I also saw a Firefox plugin which says it can isolate images out of Flash, and I am going to be installing that plugin and try it.

In meantime, would be helpful if anyone can take a look at that picture Hannah posted about and comment.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: