www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Missing: Haleigh A Cummings Age 5 (2/10/09)- FL
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Update on case Reply with quote

Searchers were out on Sunday but no news has surfaced. Water and land searchers were undertaken. There has been no information on the whereabouts of the child. This case is not looking good at all. She has been missing too long. I thought at first family members or associates knew where she was but this has not produced any results to date.

Our thoughts are with the searchers.

Prayers to the family and Haleigh.
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haleigh's father (Ronald) has retained an attorney pro bono and will be having limited contact with the public. The atty. will not be representing his new wife.

Attorneys state Ronald will still be cooperating with the Police and other agencies investigating his daughter's disappearance.

There has been no recent news in this missing case.

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No news on this case. I'm sure, sadly to say, this little darling girl is no longer with us anymore.

Will keep you updated.

Goz
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: Haleigh, news. Reply with quote

I saw a brief news report on the Haleigh Cummings case last night. The reporter said that law enforcement may have received some kind of "signs" that Haleigh is alive. Did anyone else hear anything about this?
gozgals

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't heard anything, thanks for the update Rainbow. Hope we get some good news and it's just not rumor.

WSleuths has a whole section on rumors, maybe I should check that out once in awhile too.

Good Weekend to U
Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:26 am    Post subject: link and update Reply with quote

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/5/4/leads_dwindle_for_haleigh_after_four_months.html?refresh=1

Haleigh has now been missing for three months and there are no leads to speak of. Very frustrating.

Have You Seen Haleigh?
If you have seen Haleigh, or know anything about her disappearance, call 911 or Crime Stoppers at (888) 277-TIPS (8477).
gozgals

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Missing Fla. Girl's Stepmom: Relatives Responsible Reply with quote

Fair Use
Missing Fla. Girl's Stepmom: Relatives Responsible
Friday, October 09, 2009
Assoicated Press at Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,563220,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a4:g4:r3:c0.000000:b0:z5

Snip

SATSUMA, Fla. — The stepmother of a missing Florida girl has said in a nationally televised interview that she believes other relatives may be responsible for the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.

Misty Cummings made her comments Friday on CBS' "The Early Show.

Cummings told the interviewer: "I feel like it's on the other side of the family that has her."

She did not name any relatives.

Haleigh was 5 in February when she disappeared from her father's Satsuma trailer home. Misty had been baby-sitting the two children of her boyfriend, Ronald Cummings, when Haleigh was reported missing. The couple married in April but now are planning to divorce.

Snip
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is some action taking place in this case. I will find out what is going on and post. I did not want to waste time posting till I had facts. I know they did some searching but found nothing to date, (a body) so I didn't want to just have post after post.

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:30 am    Post subject: Haleigh Update Reply with quote

This is the final word I heard on the case:

WJXT: Sources: 2 cinder blocks

pulled from river in haleigh search.

Haleigh may be dead, (according to LE). They have some evidence but they are not revealing it from the search.

From Nancy Grace's Homepage:

Breaking news! As police announce it's likely Haleigh is dead, Misty Croslin's grandmother speaks out, revealing various accounts of the little girl's tragic end she says her grandchildren have told her. One gruesome version suggests a rope attached with a brick was placed around Haleigh's body before she was thrown into the river. WJXT reporting two cinder blocks reportedly have been pulled from that same river, but police refuse to comment on what was found in the search! Are arrests about to happen any minute? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

If interested in the latest news, go to NG's page where there are video's from the last few shows or tune in to her show. Check your listings.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/?hpt=tvdrop/index.html
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:35 am    Post subject: The Search News & other related Reply with quote

This is the news from a few days ago on the search for Haleigh. It needed updating.

Fair Use
Sheriff Launches New Search for Haleigh
Thursday April 15, 2010
Charles Montaldo

http://crime.about.com/b/2010/04/15/sheriff-launches-new-search-for-haleigh.htm?nl=1

Snip

Saying they were acting on a new lead, Putnam County, Florida authorities have launched a new search near the St. Johns River for a 5-year-old girl who disappeared from her mobile home in February 2009. The search for Haleigh Cummings in the Satsuma area will begin its third day today, officials said.
Sheriff's office spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood would not reveal the source of the new lead that prompted the search, but Misty Croslin was seen in photographs in handcuffs at the apparent site of the search.

"The Putnam County Sheriff's Office has started the second day of a search in the waterway and woods in the Satsuma area," Greenwood said in a statement. "This area is being searched as the result of one of the many leads received thus far in this case. It can be reported that as the result of yesterday's search, the status of this investigation has not changed."

Back Door Propped Open?

Haleigh disappeared while her father Ronald Cummings was at work and she was home with his girlfriend, Misty Croslin. According to Croslin's statement to police, she put Haleigh to bed around 8 p.m. and went to sleep herself about two hours later. She awoke at 3 a.m., found Haleigh missing and a cinder block holding open the back door.

When Ronald Cummings returned home from work after dawn, he called police to report Haleigh missing.

Since the disappearance, Croslin and Cummings have been married and have broken up. They are both currently in jail facing drug trafficking charges after being caught in an undercover drug-sting operation that was videotaped.

Croslin Cousin Interviewed

The Sheriff's office denied that they had anyone in custody in connection with the case. However, an attorney representing Croslin's cousin, Joe Overstreet, said his client has been questioned again recently. Overstreet lives in Nashville, Tennessee but was in the Satsuma area when Haleigh vanished.

Snip
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: