www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

After report on Connie Chung interview.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: After report on Connie Chung interview. Reply with quote

Sacramento, CA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:07 am Post subject: About the Connie Chung Condit interview

Here is a quote I had never seen before. This is a quote from the Post about the Connie Chung Condit interview. It is a little gross. Can anger be an attempt to cover up deception or guilt? I saw the header for one article about the Chung interview that broke the interfiew down, but I did not get a chance to read it right then. I forget where I read the article now. There may be more than one article that breaks Condit's responses down.

"""The Post excerpts part of an interview with Condit, 54, in which he lashes out at Chung, 55 (who is now a regular on CNN, which, like PEOPLE, is part of AOL Time Warner). In regard to her famous televised interview, Condit says, "She wasn't getting anything out of me; she wasn't going to break me, no way . . . It's mean, but screw her, you know? To be honest, if people look closely at the interview, if anybody bothers in history to look at the tape, they'll see where she went into a daze, she just lost it. I mean, I know I wasn't going to say anything. She just went blank on me at some point. She had no place to go." Condit recalls how Chung kept looking down at a yellow legal pad she had on her lap. With terrific hindsight, Condit tells Esquire, "I came very close to saying, 'Hey Connie, do you got any other questions besides the ones on that yellow pad?'" The Post has no comment from Chung"""" benn
rd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say the anger, which was displayed in the few other interviews Condit did after the Connie Chung interview, was at someone who had done their job right and pursued him with hard questions. No one else had done that since Chandra disappeared, with the only ones that had a chance to do it being the Washington DC police.

So no, he was angry about the public questioning so vividly displaying his deception, not angry in an attempt to hide his deception, in my opinion.

rd

click to read the online true crime mystery novel Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy

www.justiceforchandra.com home page
benn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.pattiwood.net/uploads/Condit%20Body%20Language%20Analysis.pdf

Here is one article I found with some interpretation. I could not copy and paste any of the content. If this works I will keep it posted and maybe look for some more later. fair use benn

I wonder if Patti Wood saw any of the Post article that I posted. Maybe we can write to her, or someone here can write to her. Phone? That might cost a lot of money, unless Patti could sell another interpretation. benn
rd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, in chapter Grand Jury in Murder on a Horse Trail, I write:

http://www.justiceforchandra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2540

Geraldo Rivera and his panel gave the most illuminating analysis of Condit's attempts to explain away his actions to Connie Chung...

among other quotes...

Ms. WENDY MURPHY (Attorney/Former Prosecutor): Well,
Geraldo, how many times did he commit perjury is the
question, I mean, assuming he was under oath. That
was just pathetic. And it wasn't just that he lied
about both women that he had relationships with... I
think that he lied about so many things...

The problem is getting from lies about a relationship, which nearly everyone who saw his interview with Connie Chung describes as blatantly obvious lying, to lies about his alibi when Chandra disappeared.

That he lies about it all isn't the question. The question is if the questions posed in Murder on a Horse Trail that other people can answer under oath show that there was a connection to Condit of the circumstances surrounding Chandra's disappearance that go to motive and possible unabilied involvement.

I, and I think many others, would contend yes, but those questions have never been asked under oath, and probably never will be by people that were protecting Congress from the very beginning in thwarting all questioning and investigation.

Yet if those close to Chandra were to sue the District of Columbia to get those answers, that would be the end of even the pretense that Chandra's case would ever get an answer.

So the political powers in DC hold all the cards, and a family that watched their daughter go to Washington to pursue a degree as a political intern has nothing.

And one would have a hard time finding very many who don't believe that.

rd
benn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have not prepared what I am saying here, but here I go. With enough interested citizens commenting here, and looking at the case from different angles, I think it is going to become harder for Condit to try to close the case up than for us to try to keep it open until he is exposed in a court of law.

Suppose even that some of the women that Condit was dating were interrogated from different points of view. There seemed to be some silence rule for the women whom he dated. I think that there definitely was a silence rule for the women whom Condit dated because he knew, in the back of his mind, that if he were exposed as a married Congressman having affairs with women other than his wife, that his
Congressional career would be short lived. That is precisely what happened. Chandra was talking to her family about her Congressman boyfriend. Didn't Chandra talk to her aunt, Linda Zamsky, about someone named Gary Condit? Or did Chandra actually name him?

The evidence aginst Condit continues to pile up. What is a wonder is that Condit kept taking big chances with his career because he was womanizing. From Condit's point of view he was outsmarting people, that he had a plan for life that was better than God's plan. God's plan is one man and one woman married for life. That is the way that life progresses. We on earth, the living humans on this earth, are a big conglomerate of people. For human life on earth to survive there has to be a continuing pattern of babies being born on the earth every day of the year.

If no children were being born on earth, for only a few generations, the earth would be almost void of human beings. God'd plan is workin, and the earth continues to be populated. Condit's power as a Congressman continues to wane, and as it does the voices of everyday people here in the areas where Chandra lived and worked begin to get stronger. This may end in a way that will be displeasing to everyone. If the law continues to be thwarted bad things begin to happen. We can see the O.J. Simpson case, and we can see the case of the person who murdered two City Officials in San Francisco. The Twinkie defense worked for a while, and evidently fooled the jury also. The murderer received only a five year sentence. I thought at the time that he would have been much better off if he had received a longer sentence. Society was not going to forgive this man in five years. He had made some amateuish mistakes in the field of politics. After only five years in prison he could not adjust back to civilian life, and he committed suicide.

The laws are there for a reason, both man's laws, and God's laws, and they should be obeyed. Of course when man's laws conflict with God's laws then they should be overturned. The evidence against Condit is overwhelming. He should confess his sins and plead his case before God. It is God alone who can help him the most. Amen. Condit is going to be convicted, one way or another. If he is telling the truth, from start to finish, than he should show the public how he is telling the truth. If I never write another word, even if all of Justice for Chandra, closes down, which will not happen, Condit is on his way to being convicted one way or another. He should chose God's way before his time to repent ends. benn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: