www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Manhattan schoolteacher Hannah Upp, 23, missing
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benn I understand completely. I am crying now...It took till this point in my life. (HA HA).

What a character you are..

Always
GOZ, Former Pig Wrestling champ
rd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, benn, you should have an Edit button in the upper right corner of your post. Click on that to make any changes you want.

I am surely glad that for once we have a thread that ended with the missing woman being found that we can laugh, and cry, about.

ok, I'll probably skip the crying part, but you get my point.

rd
benn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd and goz, well I see the edit button on the bottom right, but my mouse arrow does not have a point on it, when it gets over that area. I forget what we call the mouse arrow, but it is just a straight line when it gets over the options on the bottom right. I am thinking that maybe I am not logged in right. I do not know what my password is, but i am logged in all of the time. If I log out then I have problems getting back in again.

This all started when I tried to get hi speed internet. I tried several companies, but for some reason they did not want to work on hi speed for me, only on dial up. Our apartments where I live all have comcast cable tv wired in for free, and when I signed up with comcast everything was all right, except I had a lot of different email programs. I think I am still signed in on netscape but comcast is my regular provider now, and I have a valid comcast email address qnd password. Comcast used to have some of my secret questions wrong, but they finally got that straightened out. The only thing I have wrong now is my free cable tv is not hooked up right, but I listen to tv mostly on my computer now, and Liberty University comes in just fine. They really have some good preachers and some good singers. Of course they have a lot of people to choose from, thousands of students on campus in Lynchberg, VA, and remote distance students also. I am a remote distance bible student there right now. Also as their Pastor they have Jonathan Falwell deceased Pastor Jerry Falwell's 41 year old son. They are on fire for God, and they are growing. If you watch them long enough you too will catch on fire. Of course some of those listening and watching may run away and try to beat out the flames. benn I am beginning to think that my last name is Angioprim.
jane

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi benn - your edit button is at the TOP right of the post (not bottom right)!
benn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello jane, thanks, yes I just edited. I put an a into strighten. For some reason I was trying to edit from the bottom. benn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: