www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Casey Anthony arrested - **(child missing)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jane

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Casey's mother believes that her daughter can help police find her daughter -- but only if they let her out of jail.
Baloney. After seeing and hearing Casey on the jail telephone, I know for certain there is only one person she is interested in finding, and it ain't Caylee, unfortunately. It's her boyfriend (or the guy she wants to be her boyfriend), Tony.
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:17 am    Post subject: 911- Transcript of call Reply with quote

I agree Jane 100%..

I'm sure the media misconstrued everything this woman said!!

Transcript of 911 call.

(fair use)
Missing Tot's Mom: 'The Media Misconstrued Everything I Said'
Monday, July 28, 2008
Fox News
This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," July 25, 2008. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,392201,00.html
click link to read whole transcript

Back to Tony

[/quote]CASEY ANTHONY: Do me a favor. Just tell me what Tony's number is. I don't want to talk to you right now. Forget it. I don't want any of you coming up here when I have my first hearing for bond and everything else. Like, don't even (DELETED) waste your time coming up here.

[quote]TED WILLIAMS, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, Jamie, I'm of the impression, and I was last night when we heard the first of the two 911 calls, that the grandmother knows more. And now, when we hear about the fact that she's given Casey the month to come forward with information concerning Caylee, it confirms to me that the grandmother knows more.[quote]

Comment: I don't feel any of these people are normal!
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: From Missing and Abducted forum- Going to the Media Reply with quote

SNIP
Caylee Anthony - The good and bad of going to the media

The Anthonys wanted media attention - they have it. Below is the synopsis with NEW INFORMATION from ALL the shows which covered almost 3 hours in ****prime time.**** No ma'am Cindy Anthony, it definitely won't be the media's fault if your granddaughter isn't found. However, you have to take the good with the bad, and there seems to be a good deal of the latter and much less of the former. What all of this tells us is the tide has turned, and Jose Baez and new co-counsel Mike Walsh may not be able to turn it their way with the story their client is giving them.

NANCY GRACE

Nancy didn't disappoint. In an interesting twist, the Nancy Grace show producers "pitted" her against 2 defense attorneys. Nice - these guys actually had more on the ball than Jose Baez. Mark Klaas was on - it is totally apparent he doesn't believe the Anthonys or Casey given what he's heard. (We also imagine the Polly Klaas Foundation hasn't been called by the Anthony family, nor Texas EquuSearch, nor The Laura Recovery Center. One thing these group DO insist on is working with law enforcement, not independent of them.)

Nancy is the only national media thus far to address or even mention the reported gas and gas can theft George called police about in June.

A neighbor and good friend of the Anthonys was interviewed - and she insists that the Casey who lied to her parents is not the Casey she knows who babysat her kids. She described Casey as a good mother.

Questions, questions, questions, loads of 'em. A psychologist who was on the show mention how in the recorded call between Casey and her brother, Casey never asks how the search is going for Caylee. She also commented on how Lee brought her back to Caylee being the focus of his conversation with her.

LARRY KING LIVE

Cindy Anthony and Jose Baez were, believe it or not, on Larry King!!!! Can this get more bizarre?

One thing you have to give Larry credit for is the fact that he actually played the 3rd 911 call while Cindy's sitting in the studio - where Cindy exclaims to the 911 operator that the car "smells like there's been a dead body" in it. She wanted him to play all 3 calls, and he chose the last to play. She didn't appear too happy she didn't get her way.
SNIP

http://www.missingabducted.com/2008/07/caylee-antho-13.html
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject: latest link Reply with quote

I don't think this woman deserves her bail to be lowered. I feel she killed Caylee.

(fair use)
Lower Bond Denied for Missing Florida Tot's Mom
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,394841,00.html

SNIP
A judge has denied a petition to lower bond for the mother of a missing 2-year-old Florida girl, a day after photos surfaced showing her partying at a nightclub following her daughter's disappearance.

Attorney Jose Baez filed the appeal last week to lower the $500,000 bond in the Florida Fifth District Court of Appeals, arguing that the amount set by Judge Stan Strickland for his client, Casey Marie Anthony, 22, was too high.

A report from a court-ordered psychologist was entered into evidence by the state along with a written argument for the denial. Baez will file another appeal to the state Supreme Court, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

SNIP

SNIP
The nightclub photos surfaced following the release of phone conversations she has made from jail, videotaped meetings with family members and other recordings related to the case. A judge Tuesday denied Anthony's request to stop the further release of such recordings.
SNIP
jane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Goz, I just want to take an actual chunk of the above article - it's a misrepresentation of what the article is saying, but it could have more truth IMO!
Quote:
...Casey Marie Anthony, 22, was too high...

gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Jane. Nice find, and probably true, even if it was taken out of content.

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: CSI Search - update Reply with quote

Wonder what the DNA will show? Let us hope this little girl will turn up soon so this case will move along. It is very sad that little Caylee went missing and many are sure her mother harmed her.

I think the grandmother is in heavy denial about her daughter and what she did...

(fair use)
CSI Team Visits Home of Missing Florida Toddler's Grandparents
Friday, August 01, 2008
Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395985,00.html

SNIP
Crime scene investigators from the Orange County Sheriff’s office went to the home of George and Cindy Anthony on Friday morning, the grandparents of missing toddler Caylee, exactly two weeks after they first investigated the home.

Two investigators pulled up to the Anthony home and a short time later, another car with two more investigators arrived. George Anthony arrived at the home at the same time and unlocked the door and let investigators inside.

Investigators went to the backyard and were inside a backyard shed, where missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony had a play area.

Crime scene investigators took items from the shed and then left the home with two large brown bags.

Click here for more from MyFoxOrlando.com

It is not clear what was removed from the backyard, but investigators say they must talk with George and Cindy Anthony before they release any new information on the case.

Investigators are expected to release their DNA results from items pulled from a car trunk driven by 22-year-old Casey Anthony, mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee.

SNIP

SNIP
On Thursday, Cindy, grandmother of the missing toddler, said she’s beginning to put the pieces of the puzzle together and that ‘It’s making sense’.

Cindy, her husband George and their son Lee met with investigators with the FBI for more than six hours Wednesday.

After the meeting, Cindy insisted she’s close to finding her missing granddaughter. She said she believes her daughter’s story about a mystery babysitter named Zenaida who kidnapped Caylee, and Casey is trying to lead them to her, even if she’s being less than truthful.

She’s leading you to a place, but not telling you the exact location," she said. "Because she’s afraid if someone walks in, that something may happen to Caylee."
SNIP
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Latest News/Case on cover of People Magazine this week Reply with quote

I really don't understand Caylee's mom and what she is trying to convey to LE and the media with this run around. IF she has information, why doesn't she just tell LE instead of all this mystery. I wish they could force the information on where Caylee is out of her.

(fair use)
Report: Mother of Missing Florida Toddler Tells Father 'She's Close'
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,396681,00.html

SNIP
The jailed mother of a missing Orlando toddler reportedly told her father during a jailhouse visit that the girl will be home by her third birthday next week.

"Dad, she's close," Casey Anthony, 22, told her father, George Anthony, during a jailhouse visit on Sunday, according to MyFOXOrlando.com. "Dad, she's close."

Anthony said he's convinced Caylee Marie Anthony is still alive and indicated that his daughter sobbing during their visit, saying that she wants to be there for the girl's birthday on Aug. 9, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

SNIP

SNIP
The case has grabbed national headlines, making the cover of the latest issue of People magazine, which hit newsstands on Thursday.
SNIP
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: People Magazine Reply with quote

I read the People article and if anyone has a chance they should read it too. There really isn't anything new in the story but they do explain about the lies that Caylee's mom has told.

I really feel bad for Caylee and I think she is dead. My heart goes out to that cute little girl and I wish this story had a happy ending.

The article discusses the dogs and also how the grandma smells a dead body in the trunk. I thought the mom didn't report her daughter gone for a month but is was actually 5 weeks. This is just a sin.

It really blows me away as many people want children and can't have them and she just doesn't care about her darling daughter. She even laughed and showed she didn't care during interviews with LE.

My prayers go out to Caylee

have a good week

PS: I do not know how to get the People article up and on the line via the computer

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Charges and DNA Reply with quote

Maybe she will think soon and make a deal after they file more charges against her (Casey).

(fair use)
Formal State Criminal Charges Filed in Missing Florida Toddler Case, DNA Tests Complete
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398005,00.html

SNIP
The Florida State's Attorney office filed formal criminal charges Tuesday against the mother of missing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony.

Casey Marie Anthony, 22, was charged with one felony and one misdemeanor offense, in addition to the child neglect charge she already faced. She will be arraigned on the criminal charges.

Also Tuesday, test results from DNA samples taken from a car driven by Anthony came in and were turned over to investigators.

The evidence was gathered from the trunk of a vehicle that Anthony was using when her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony vanished in mid-June.

Other DNA samples were taken from the backyard of Anthony's parents' house, where she lived with her little daughter until about the time the girl disappeared. It took Casey Anthony more than a month to report the child missing, which she did on July 15. Caylee was last seen on or around June 15.

SNIP
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Lake search Friday Reply with quote

Let us pray this bag of evidence and the lake search holds some clues as to where Caylee is.

(fair use)
Detectives Enter Home of Florida Tot's Grandparents, Divers Plan Nearby Lake Searches
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399266,00.html

SNIP
Detectives left with a new bag of evidence that may help with the search for the missing toddler. Officials said the family had been helpful with the investigation.

Later, another official from sex crimes and missing persons unit paid a social visit to Cindy Anthony.

Diving crews from the department planned to launch a search Friday of one of lakes near the Anthony residence, according to MyFOX Orlando. Police said the searches are routine training exercises and happen monthly.
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Caylee Anthony Timeline and Photo Galleries Reply with quote

Caylee Anthony Timeline and Photo Galleries

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=80BCF53B0210F32D39946C19796E7711?contentId=7130516&version=20&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1
gozgals

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today is Caylee's 3rd birthday. Sadly, there is not any news on where she is.

Wishing her a Happy Birthday and prayers.

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Psychic Detectives Aid Police in Search - update Reply with quote

(fair use)
Team of Psychic Detectives Aid Police in Search for Missing Florida Girl
Monday, August 11, 2008
Fox News/Assoc. Press

SNIP
ORLANDO, Fla. — A team of psychic detectives is assisting Orlando police in their search for missing three-year-old Florida girl Caylee Marie Anthony, according to local news reports.

The group, known as "Body Hunters" and lead by psychic detective Gale St. John, is "blind driving" around Central Florida in search for the toddler who was last seen June 16, Local6.com reported.

"We will not even look at street names," psychic detective Gale St. John told the TV station and its Web site on Monday. "We drive and go completely on feeling instinct, chasing down what we call a person signature."

SNIP

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,401641,00.html

Click link for rest of story
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: update- Reply with quote

Doubt there is anyone who took the little girl Caylee. I think the grandparents are in deep denial. So sad.

(fair use)
Caylee's Grandfather: Missing Tot's 'Kidnapper' Under Surveillance
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403181,00.html

In the latest twist in an increasingly bizarre case, the grandfather of a missing Orlando toddler made the remarkable claim that the little girl's "kidnapper" is currently under surveillance.

George Anthony, whose 3-year-old granddaughter Caylee Marie Anthony disappeared almost two months ago, told reporters Wednesday that he believes the child was snatched and the person who took her is being watched.

The former high-ranking police officer, whose 22-year-old daughter Casey Marie Anthony remains behind bars in Caylee's disappearance, made the shocking claims as Orange County detectives said the child might have died accidentally on or around June 16.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: