www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Missing NY Teacher Killed by Concerned Husband!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Missing NY Teacher Killed by Concerned Husband! Reply with quote

Another loser claims he is searching for his missing wife and is helpful when he killed her after all. Tired of this same old story. May she rest in peace now. So sad and so predictable. Don't even know what to say anymore. We are losing count of how many women are being murdered by their husbands or ex's on the this forum.

Goz

(fair use)
Body Identified as Missing New York Teacher; Husband Charged With Murder
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Associated Press by Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,445064,00.html

Snip
NORTH HILLS, N.Y. — Police arrested a man on suspicion of murder Wednesday after the body of his wife, a special education teacher, was found near a highway on New York's Long Island two days after she failed to show up for work.

Leah Walsh, 29, was reported missing Monday, and her abandoned car was found that day with a flat tire on another highway 13 miles from where her body was found.

William Walsh made several tearful public pleas to help find his missing wife, but police said they arrested him after the identity of the body was confirmed Wednesday evening.

Nassau County Police spokesman Sgt. Anthony Repalone offered no details of how or why Leah Walsh was killed, saying a news conference would be held Thursday.
Snip

Snip
He faces 25 years to life in prison, according to Nassau County Det. Lt. John Azzata.

"Mr. Walsh went with a friend to Atlantic City and returned between the hours of 2 and 3 a.m. Sunday," an emotional Azzata told reporters Thursday. "Sometime after that, Mr. Walsh and the victim, Leah, got into an argument. This escalated into a physical confrontation, which escalated into the death of Leah Walsh."

Azzata said the couple's fight was over William Walsh's "possible infidelity" and said Walsh might have had "one girlfriend or several girlfriends."

On Sunday, after allegedly killing Leah, William did his laundry at a nearby Laundromat and even went to McDonald's, according to Azzata.

Then, before dawn on Monday, he took his wife's body from their house, placed it on the floor of the car and drove around Long Island "in the cover of darkness" looking for a spot to dump it, Azzata said.
Snip
benn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello goz, this crime points at what I have been hinting at or trying to express in sort of a neutral way, many of the people in the United States are living in a Godless world. When I was growing up in grammar school and highschool it seemed like everyone was a Protestant, or a Catholic. If you applied for a job you put down your religion as either Protestant or Catholic. I lied sometimes on those applications because I was neither a Protestant or a Catholic, my mother's mother has gotten much of my family into Christian Science. So I lied on a lot of applications.

But the main thing here is that these people today with no religion do not have any higher set of laws to guide them. I do not know what is being taught in grammar schools, but I will bet that very little theology is ever mentioned in school and also in the the homes. So I have said enough right now. Did you read all of the bad things that a former Congressman said about Connie Chung ater she interviewed him in late 2001. And his father is a preacher also. Maybe our world is going to hell. benn
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Update on staging of the murder Reply with quote

Ben I will get back to you later on your comments. Just wanted to add more about how horrible this murder was and what this man did to his wife. How terrible, and he acted all concerned. People will try to get away with anything! May she rest in peace now.

The staging really gets to me but we have seen this before, over and over in many of the other murders. Read the whole link for the story.

(Fair Use)
Police: Husband of Murdered Long Island Teacher Choked Her to Death, Staged Broken-Down Car Scene
Thursday, October 30, 2008
FOXNews.com's Catherine Donaldson-Evans and the Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,445184,00.html

Snip

A New York man charged with killing his teacher wife choked her to death and then staged an elaborate scene to make it look like she was abducted after her car got a flat tire, police said Thursday.

Nassau County Police Commissioner Lawrence Mulvey told reporters that William Walsh, 29, tried to cover his tracks after he killed Leah Walsh during an argument overnight Saturday on Long Island.

"We allege that William Walsh choked his wife to death, staged a scene to make it look like her car had gone off the highway ... staged text messages," Mulvey said. "Mr. Walsh should not enjoy one nanosecond of freedom for the rest of his life."

William Walsh was arrested late Wednesday and charged with 29-year-old Leah's murder, two days after she was reported missing.

Snip
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hello goz, this crime points at what I have been hinting at or trying to express in sort of a neutral way, many of the people in the United States are living in a Godless world. When I was growing up in grammar school and highschool it seemed like everyone was a Protestant, or a Catholic. If you applied for a job you put down your religion as either Protestant or Catholic.

Maybe our world is going to hell. benn

Benn, When I went to school, they did not teach religion either but people did discuss it and there were Protestants, Catholics and Jewish people were I grew up in NY. It was a big mix of different religions and cultures. I do not know about what goes on in schools now.

I believe the world is going to hell as you say. People have no control over what they are doing to each other. I do not know why the reason is. Maybe no family structure or values. The main family unit has broken apart or sets a poor example. People have no coping skills.

I did read about Connie Chung

Thanks for your input.

have a great day/weekend

Goz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: