www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Elizabeth "Beth" Cesolini,16 yrs. old - Missing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:18 am    Post subject: Elizabeth "Beth" Cesolini,16 yrs. old - Missing Reply with quote

Elizabeth "Beth" Cesolini
16 years old
Missing from Chandler, Ariz.
Date missing: 5/27/08

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Fair Use)
Fox News
Family of Missing Ariz. Teen Fears for Girl's Safety
Sunday, June 01, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,361305,00.html

SNIP
CHANDLER, Ariz. — The mother of 16-year-old, Elizabeth "Beth" Cesolini, who disappeared from Chandler, Ariz., Tuesday said she feels her daughter is in some of danger and is urging law enforcement to do all they can to find the missing teen.

"This is totally out of the norm for her," Sandy Cesolini, the girl's mother, told FOXNews.com on Sunday. "She's not a street wise kid. She's lived with the comforts of home all her life."

Cesolini, a competitive horseback rider who excelled in mathematics and who family members described as "responsible," was not seen or heard from since Tuesday morning when she called her mother for permission to see a movie with friends.

But friends told investigators they never met Cesolini at the movies.

SNIP

Snip
Add information from the article:
Cesolini, who just completed her sophomore year at Gilbert High School, ended a troubled relationship with her boyfriend three months ago at her parents' request. Cesolini's mother told FOXNews.com that she contacted the boyfriend, who denied having anything to do with her daughter's disappearance.
Snip

Click link for rest of article

I can only pray this young lady is found soon!

Add. comment: I know they are young but I really do hope her troubled relationship had nothing to do with Beth going missing.

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:25 am    Post subject: No updates but description and contact infor. Reply with quote

I have searched and searched but no updates or information on this young lady. I was hoping they would poly. the ex-boyfriend as they had a bad relationship but no news. I did find a description though.

Let us all pray they find her soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELIZABETH CESOLINI

DOB: MAR 10 1992
Missing: May 27, 2008
Age Now: 16
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 145lbs
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Red/Brown
Missing From: CHANDLER, AZ
Elizabeth was last seen on May 27, 2008

She may be carrying a checkered backpack, wearing black skater style shoes and she has a large tattoo of a butterfly
in the middle of her shoulder blades with the inscription “ride free cowgirl”

ANYONE HAVING ANY INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT:

Officer Brian Hawkins
Chandler Police Department
480-782-4200 or 480-782-4130
Case Number: 08-063961
jane

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Goz,
I saw on a couple of blogs that Beth has been found hiding at the home of her 18 year old boyfriend - hope it's true she's been found.

Even after reading the article, I wasn't clear as to whether Beth's friends did go to the movies that day expecting to meet Beth, or whether it was just a story she told her mom.

Generally I don't agree with parents telling their daughter or son to end a relationship. The problem with doing so is that it can strengthen the bond between the two. It's more important to keep the lines of communication open and hope the young person will make the best choice for her/himself.

Still, I would have very clear rules for a girl that age as to when and where and under which circumstances she could see him (not that you always know whether the rules are being followed, but guidance is required).
EHH

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: Beth Cesolini - blog sources? Reply with quote

Hi folks. My first post. Jane, do you remember the blogs you saw this on? I'm not finding anything via Google.

Liz
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the update Jane. I saw the blog later on in the day.

All I can say is thank God she is alive. I would much rather have the story have a happy ending as this one did.

You are correct in stating that the harder a parent tries to seperate a young couple, the more they bond together. It seems to appear that way.

Have a great night.

Goz and (goats are out) (he he)
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Welcome EHH Reply with quote

Welcome EHH:

Thanks for joining the forum. Please feel free to join in on any of the topics. Your views are very welcome and we are happy to have you.

I will try and locate the blog I saw on other forum for you in case Jane cannot locate it.

Have a great evening and once again, thanks for being here.

Goz
EHH

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Thanks! and Q re: Jennifer Kesse Reply with quote

Thanks, Goz. I've been reading through the site for a couple of days and I really like the way you all interact with each other. I feel like this is a focused, supportive group who keeps its collective eye on the ball and I'm really looking forward to participating. Hope I can contribute.

This is OT but I'm not sure where to ask this: I got into this because of Jennifer Kesse and am trying to (efficiently) gather the pieces - do you know if there's any background on the site, like there is for Chandra Levy?

Many thanks again for your kind welcome.

Liz
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: blog located but link not working Reply with quote

http://story-speaks.blogspot.com/200...-cesolini.html

(fair use)
From Straight Talk
Monday June 2, 2008

(the link does not appear to working here but one can locate it on WSleuths or maybe Jane can help.

Here is a snip from it.

Quote:
Monday, June 2, 2008
Elizabeth "Beth" Cesolini
UPDATE: After verifying comments posted below with the Gilbert AZ Police Beth was indeed found to be hiding at her boyfriend's house. The police are going to pursue this further and I hope the ADULT boyfriend faces charges. I am glad for her parents this had a good ending in that she is alive and well.

As I stated before, I am so happy she is alive and well. A nice ending for once.
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RD is following the Kesse case closely so I will have him answer your question as he is more up to date.

Yes, we are a good bunch of people here as we are a small group so it makes the interaction closer.

Take care.

Goz
EHH

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:21 am    Post subject: Found it Reply with quote

Thanks, Goz. (Are you really a retired comic??) I found it. The post is dated 6/2 and it seems really weird that nothing else shows up on this.

The blogger had comments on his post about Beth Cesolini which he says he confirmed with the police.

The blog does exist: www.story-speaks.blogspot.com works if you type it in your browser address field. Scroll down a bit to 6/2.

Liz
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:53 am    Post subject: Pigs like to eat me! Reply with quote

thanks for the blog information. I read it already too.

Yes, I am a retired comic but the retired makes me sound 'OLD" but I'm not. I just moved out of state and some other factors prevented me from working in the field. It was one of those love/hate professions but I do miss it. It has been many years since I have performed but I do have good memories and met a few stars in the comedy clubs in Atlanta and FL when I lived or worked in those areas.

Thank you for asking and bringing me back some wonderful memories of good times.

I am not a pig wrestling champ though but I like Benn to believe I am. As a petite woman,I think the pig might eat me for lunch. HA.

Goz
rd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, goz, for letting me know about the Jennifer Kesse background question here from Liz.

Hi Liz. Welcome. To get the background on Jennifer Kesse's disappearance, first read her main thread Jennifer Kesse, 24, missing from Orlando.

Then read Jennifer Kesse POI photo analysis links. It's an analysis of the Blowup of Jennifer Kesse person of interest / suspect thread. Bring that up and keep it up to follow that analysis. (and more surveillance photo analysis welcome!).

Then read Jennifer Kesse suspect analysis for other theories on the suspect.

I will post this in Jennifer's thread also. Hope this helps, Liz, and please feel free to post more questions and comments in Jennifer's threads. We never know when we might put enough out there for someone to connect the dots and call the police. They and the Kesse family definitely need the public's help in finding Jennifer.

rd
EHH

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RD, thanks, that's exactly what I needed.

I'd already found the photo analysis and spent much time reading/looking there. That's what brought me to you guys, actually. I'd spent a few hours photoshopping images from that video and came looking for something and found the motherlode there. Amazing, amazing work.

Liz
rd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great, great, thanks, Liz.

I am going to copy your post into POI photo analysis links thread and please let's continue the analysis there. I hope another experienced set of eyes can confirm or enhance my findings so far, and hopefully provide another clue.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: