www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Kesse suspect analysis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maresy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Victory,

I'm so glad you keep such good records of everything. And I think that writing it all down on here is a good thing for you too, because it seems to make everything clear. And, like you said, you hadn't even thought about him saying something about his shoes until writing this. Maybe other thoughts will come to you as well.

I'm glad that you've been talking to your pastor at work and it sounds like you have a lot of support. So many women have to go through things alone. In that respect, you and your daughter are very lucky. And your daughter is lucky to have a mom like you who is so strong.

As always, I have some questions for you! Did Tom have access to any drugs that he may have used to sedate Jennifer? What I'm thinking is maybe he kept her alive in that storag unit for some time and that would have been very hard to do unless she was drugged. Especially since you think he didn't work until 2/6. Possibly, he kept her alive all that time? If he kept her there, there would be video recordings at the storage facility of his coming and going. But that wouldn't explain the abrasion on his right hand unless he kept her there and worked on digging a hole in the yard and didn't actually put her there until a few days later. Since he is into such sick things, maybe he wanted to keep her alive so he could abuse her for as long as he could until he realized that he finally had to kill her or he would get caught. He would have had no choice but to kill her because she would have been able to tell where she was taken and describe him.

Does he still have the same van? If he had dug her up and moved her again, I would imagine that he did so in his van and there would be some kind of evidence in his van.

When your dog has been out in the yard, are there any areas where he tends to sniff around?

Regarding the drain by your daughter's bedroom, is that where you have dug? Is there any kind of drain pipe where he could have put her?

Did the comfortor appear to be dirty? Have any stains on it? If he had used the comfortor, he would have had to come home and get it and then go back to wherever he was keeping Jenn because I don't think he would have been driving around with the comfortor in your truck or you would have noticed it.

If he did move her again as the detective suggested, can you think of anyplace that he might have taken her? Someplace secluded? Did he have a boat or have any friends that might have let him borrow a boat?

Who is Bonnie? The manager at Huntington on the Green? Do they still have footage from the video cameras?

I've read on some other forums where people were doubting the height of the poi. Most people thought he was taller. I'm going to see if I can find that information and post it here for you so you can see that you're not the only one that doubted the height that was stated by the police.

Talk to you soon!

Maresy
victory

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

Hello Maresy.

Thank you Marsey for you words of encouragement. Yes I am strong and so is my daughter I am thankful for that.

Regarding the drain in my daugters bathroom it was coming from the bathtub drain very odd. It hasn't smelt like that since. I had an addition built on in 2002 and the shower in the back of the house is all new. I did dig all around the drain field and some places between the drain field, the sides of the house even took the pavers out of the shed an dug there.Yes reading your reply and writing this down does bring more information to mind. Maresy you mentioned the dog YES the corner of the yard there was a plam tree MAX shredded and Emily's Plastic play house was next to it. Back then there was only sand underneath.....The house isn't there anymore and I didn't dig there. I dug 2 feet from it and notice a pump out for the septic there. I am going to dig on the other side of the pump out where emilys house was once and the palm tree the dog shredded. The fence is lower in that area then the rest of the fence and even coming off the hinges.. There is a gate there and Tom knows I love gardening and planting that would be a place I wouldn't put anything due to the gate. Another place is where a hedge plant has died another place I am going to dig. I just have to make sure. There is a reason that glass was in my backyard and the smell coming up through the drain i Emily's bathroom. 8/06 I was doing somegardening adjacent to that area of Emily's play house and a thought once came out of no where. That JK needs a proper place to lay. I called my girlfriend and told her why a thought such as that. That triggered my digging as well as no one believed me I felt if I found her her family would have closure and I would be believed.

Come to think of it during easter 06 I bought emily her easter outfit for Church and wanted him to help me out with the money he said no I have Tommy his son to buy for. He was emotional detachting from Emily and I ion more than just that way. But he was concerned with all the bills I paid and the the key code to get into my Truck. I stopped wearing my wedding ring he put insurance on. He wouldn't even buy life insurance for himself..he said nothing is going to happen to me. Anyway the alarm to the septic was going off 4/06 and needed to be pumped. He wanted to be here when Lapin septic came to pump it out. And he even paid for it he never paid for any repairs to this house or the addition. I had a pre-nupital made up 2002 but he never signed it untill 2/2005 and i still wouldn't marry him. Got together 6/05 and was married 7/05 he made it all sound so good. He was in sex addicts anyomous and working a program. I gave him a chance. Three weeks after marriage he stopped his meetings asked what he got if I died due to the pre-nupital I said it all goes to Emily, what he didn't know is that I had a will drawn up before marriage that if anything happened to me or emily that my parents would be in control of my estate. He bought the gun 9/05 would leave his target partice on the counter for me to see. I told him this is intimidating.. he said I just want you to know I am a good shot I don't miss. I hide the gun he asked where it was I said I was afraid of an accident....He said if I am going to kill you I am going to use my hands. I called 911..the police came said this is a right to bare arms state and to give him back the gun. I told the police to make a comment in his report regarding the gun 9/05,,which he did. Tom ponded the gun the first of 10/05 shwoing me his receipt.. Come 7/06 due to a three year old doing what she did and said it was Christmas time Daddy did that to her I knew then the gun was never ponded.

The comforter wasn't used, I believe the contrainer the comforter was in, due to the fact the comforter was taken out an left in the attic where it was once in the big hard plastic shipping container. Another thought came to mind that after JK disappeared and he had his van back. One day when I came home He had openned all the doors to his van and was airing it out. Never did that before and shortly after that cleaned the carpets himself with my carpet cleaner. Tom just doesn't do things like that he pays for his truck to be cleaned in the inside. I didn't use the carpet cleaner and when I thought of it I took it apart and put all the hairs and stuff in an enveople last year. I also gave that to the Detective. There was a few hairs. Funny thing is that 12/06 when the FDLE stephen miller tlked with Tom regarding another matter I suspected him in due to the profile I read that matched him and once again later the time line matched. After FDLE talked with him he got rid of his van and bought a ford explorer black. I only know this because his second x-wife and I talk and she has been keep a record of him, they have a son together.

Regarding a boat access, Well I do have a boat, but he would of never used that because it is kept at my parents house and I never let him take it or would my parents. matter of fact I never took him on the boat the whole time we were married and a year before. The only area of seclusion he would know about would be ocala forest. He only has one friend and that is where he lives.

About keeping JK in the warehouse I highly doubt it, because the warehouse is used by other sales reps. Drugs he didn't have access to any sedating drugs that I know of. I do know he took all my painkillers and muscle relaxers.....he started complaining of his back hurting after the first of the year 2006. He does nothing physcially to hurt his back. I don't think he would of abused her...I believe he wanted to take someone by surprise and it would of been quick. I believe she was a subsitute for me and he wanted to carry it out before it was my turn to build his sick confidence. Emily and I are lucky we are still alive.

The footage regarding the cameras..well I didn't copy it no one knew how to..Bonnie the manager didn't know how to either.

Did you get the shoe brand..I posted it within your post.
maresy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Victory,

The more I read about this guy, the gladder I am that you're away from him. I have no doubt that you would have ended up like that woman in Chicago that's now missing, Stacy Peterson. Tom sounds like her husband. The things that you did to protect yourself and Emily were so smart. I don't know if I would have thought about it all.

It's interesting that the dog was attracted to that one spot. I agree, that would be a good place to look. Tom must have been digging somewhere for all that glass to come up. It all sounds really suspicious. And the part about the septic cleaning that he paid for. Wow.

I really hate to ask this, but since he was (is) a sex addict, do you think he might have had a girlfriend that might have helped him? I'm thinking about how he might have moved your truck and then drove Jennifer's car to Huntington on the Green. Where would he have left your truck? Could he have had someone else drive your truck while he drove Jennifer's car?

Also, when we were doing the search, they asked us to specifically look for Jennifer's ipod, keys, purse and cell phones. She was also wearing a necklace at the time. Did you notice if he suddenly had a new ipod or maybe give you a new necklace? I know it sounds sick but I wouldn't put anything past him. I think her briefcase was also missing. If you can think of anything new that he had around that time, that would be great.

I agree he probably never got rid of the gun. If anything, that's probably how he was able to get her into the truck and keep quiet.

I really got chills when you mentioned about the van and how he vacuumed it himself. I'm so glad you emptied it and gave it to the police. I just hope they still have it.

As far as Ocala forest goes, how far is that from Orlando? It's my understanding that there was only about 4 hours for all of this to have taken place. Unless he took her to your yard and then moved her in his van on another day. That would make more sense to me. And it's funny that he got rid of the van.

I agree that the shoes are just like the ones the poi is wearing. It all makes so much sense and I do believe you. There are sure a lot of coincidences here. Too many, I think.

Does he still see his son? I hope not. But he sounds more like he has something against females. Maybe his son would be okay with him.

I was also thinking about that woman firefighter that went missing. I think she was from the area that Tom now works in. When I asked you if you thought he could have done this to anyone else, that's who I was thinking of. I forgot her name now, though. I believe they found her truck with blood in it but she's still missing.

Just for the heck of it I think I'm going to do a google search of any possible missing woman from Cocoa Beach area.

I have to run out to do some more shopping. I know I'm crazy going near the mall today, but I have no choice. Ugh!

Thanks, Victory.

Talk to you again soon.

Maresy
victory

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Maresy,

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Emily and I had a great time with the Family.

I checked that place in the yard while Emiliy went shopping with family and no luck.

Regarding any jewerly. Emily was given a jewerly box 2005 by myself during Christmas.This year the jewerly box got tipped over. I was going through her stuff putting it all back and came across a braclet that I had never seen. Asked the Family if they ever saw it and they had no memory of it. I asked Emily about it and her first response was she didn't know. I asked her to just think about it, then she said.. That Daddy gave it to her when I was a work, I asked her as a gift present she said no that he just put it on her wrist. This is not a three year old gift. This would fit the time frame of JK's dissappearance. It is a braclet with Di on it fake gold.I looked on e-bay to see if I could find the same braclet. It is a vintage princess Diania braclet. I called JK parents and left a message on the Family Tip Line to see if it belonged to her...no phone call. I put it away just in case. I did notice a silver breif case that he threw away, I didn't know where is came from, I openned it up in the trash and nothing was in it. And that it looked like someone dumped a purse out at the corner of my yard out front it was only make up strange.. I just picked it up and threw it away thinking nothing of it. I can't remember the brand name.

As far as I know Tom didn't have a girlfriend. He has a problem with intamacy so a girlfriend I doubt..

Tom had more than just 4 hours.. If he abducted JK before she went to work looking for a FED EX and I believe he abducted her when she went to get her coffee.

Yes he still sees his son...His x-wife can't stand him and Tommy doesn't like to be with his dad,, but he has no choice. Women, I believe Tom has a deep hatred for. His dad left his mom for another women and this is a sore spot within himself.

Yes there is so many things that match up in the POI and time line and I hope one day there will be justice....I can only hope. I have done all that I can and I only hope they find something concrete to prove guilty without a doubt.

Regarding Brandy Hall the fire fighter yes I believe he may of had something to do with her disappearance. I believe she became missing on a Thrusday night 8/17/06. On Friday 8/18/06 I saw his x-wife in the Winnie Palmer cafeteria during lunch and she said that Tom had canceled his visitation with Tommy last night and that he had to work late on cases over on the coast.She said he acted funny he kept saying is that ok is that ok. She said he is so condesending that it wasn't like him to ask for my approval. She would rather him be out of their life. And get this he canceled his visitation with his son for two weeks after Brandy Hall's disapperance. I woke up out a dead sleep that Friday night and started flipping the channels and saw her disappearance on the news. My mom is the one whom thought there was a simalarity. I researched it out where Brandy Hall the firefighter became missing. There is a college near that area and where would a sex addict go to cruise around to get an eye full. A college. Anyway once again not much left behind winthin her truck. If I was a betting woman his van would have something in it.
I wonder if he sold his van or crushed it? I do know he bought a new truck 12/06 after FDLE spoke with him. His x-wife told me about the new truck.He is making enough money now that it would of been no loss to him. With his promotion 3/06 to manage the whole coast from vero to coco.

Did you find any missing persons around the coast area?

Thanks for your support and understanding..this is really helping me get through all of this.
Sparta

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hope everyone had a real nice holiday season!

excellent work victory in answering all those questions for us. now it will be easier for reference. and also maresy's follow up questions were informative.

the necklace, that's interesting. same with the purse you found victory.

I was looking into the Brandy Hall vanishing and was she near where Tom lives now?
maresy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Victory!

I'm glad you and Emily had a nice holiday. We did too. All that planning and it's over so fast!

Did you see that the police have found another woman's body in Daytona Beach? That got me thinking about the Daytona Beach serial killer. Is Daytona in Tom's area?

Do you remember if he wore sunglasses at the time Jennifer disappeared? If so,could you post a picture of them?

In looking at the pictures that rd posted and the blowups he did, there are some items that can't be distinguished. Have you looked at them? In particular, there seems to be an object that is shaped like a baton. Also, did Tom where an i.d. badge around his neck? That would explain the object on his neck. It could be from a lanyard.

Let's hope 2008 is a great new start for you and Emily and let's hope that Tom gets whatever he has coming to him.
victory

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Sparta & marsey,

I am glad you all had a great Christmas.

Regarding the necklace mentioned Sparta is was a braclet with DI on it representing princess Diania. And there was no purse found just looked like someone emptied a purse out on the corner of my property where I live. I am sorry I didn't make myself clear.

During Christmas of 2005 my mother gave Tom some sunglasses she bought from Sam's or Costco, the one located on 434 before 436 in Forest City. I'll have to research my pictures to see if I have a photo of them. They were the ones that the lens could be changed.

The bulge on his right hip in the photo of the POI could only be his cell phone the silver rounded looking kind with a flap that opens with no camera. He always wore it on his right hip and sometimes a beeper. I told the Police about the phone on the right hip.He actually got a new phone after 2/06 a flat one.

Regarding Brandy Hall, Tom doesn't live in Malbar however he does do orthopedic cases and manages all the hospitals for othopedic surgery cases from COCO to VERO. That Thrusday night she became missing he was suppose to see his son but he canceled because he had cases late that night. Where his surgery case was on the coast I don't know.

Regarding a badge no he didn't wear a badge the Police asked me the same thing. He would wear his sunglasses folded in his shirt in front or around his neck with no string or ban attaching the arms of the sunglasses. And yes he would wear white socks with his shoes especially with scrub pants, just in case anyone would ask.

victroy
victory

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Yes I heard today the Daytona Serial Killer might of struck again. Scarry it is. My mother of course scared and concerned for me to take all precautions. When I wrote earlier regarding speeking with the FDLE regarding a matter 5/06 this was the matter. I only read the profile of the Serial Killer my first thought is this could be Tom. I didn't have a time line I didn't even know that Tom still owned his gun. Withing a two week period I find out my 3 year old daughter was sexually abused, filed the supsension of visitation with the court see JK's Picture at the court house look on line to see what happened to her. Only to find the POI looked like Tom and below what I GOOGLED was about a serial killer in Daytona Beach I only read the profile of the killer. My first thought is wow this could be Tom too. I got an attorney that day and saw FDLE the next week Stephen Miller and mr. Davis.. Told them about the POI that it looked like Tom and the odd behavior of Tom during the time of the murders. I was in shock, took weeks off from work and didn't return home for 2 months. No one told me about a time line I saw it on a lifetime movie and that is when I started researching. I had a time line on both cases. I called Jim Davis with FDLE the profiler and left him the time line on a voice mail....never was clarified if he got it or not. Stephen Miller FDLE special agent told me 12/06 that he had got TOm's DNA. he also told me that they no nothing about tom being the POI..( the detective on the case said he never got a phone call from him and that he had been on the case since last year..this was 5/07 when I spoke with him..February 2007 I phoned him Stephen miller FDLE and asked him if the DNA matched that of the killer. He yelled at me said"Tom isn't the killer and there is no DNA." Whether MR. Davis talked with him or not I will never know. I phoned his supervisor 6/06 and told him I believe that Mr. Miller lied to me. He knew who I was. He said..That Stephen Miller did bring in his DNA. I asked him why did he say there is no DNA. He said he didn't know why. So as it stands Tom is ruled out...Call me Dislusional I don't care it matches. 12/23/05 Friday night Tom arrives home late and he was in Daytona Beach covering a case. He has to have his windshield replaced and it looked like a bullet whole he said the 2x4's did it. I blew the thought off because he said he ponded his gun 10/05. 1/13/05 we went to dinner..he said he was on call left early that morning of 1/14/05 in street clothes..he never wears street clothes to cover a case he wears scrubs. ODD. He came home angry with his son that he picked up on the way home from the coast. I wasn't home I was at my mothers. He said he never did the case. He would make comments that he was tired of seeing Emily's naked barbie dolls around and that he really enjoyed shooting his gun and wanted a more powerful gun. During this time I wanted a Divorce I just wanted to make it through the Holidays and told him after the first of the year I wanted a Divorce. Only married in 7/05 and a horrible marriage. I had him sign a pre-nupital which was made up 2002 and he never signed until 2/05. I didn't want to marry him we were always on again off again .Started seeing him 6/05 and was married shortly afterwards. He made it sound so good. Asked what do I get if you die a month after marriage, bought a gun 9/05 and said he ponded it 10/05 showing me the receipt. Well he got it out of pond as I didn't know. My daughter a 3 year old 7/06 put hair bands around my mother and I's wrist behind our back. We went with it. Then she took the play water gun and put it to our head. I asked her Emily where did you see this. She said Daddy. I asked her was this your Birthday (nov.) NO I asked her was it Halloween. NO She said Chirstmas time and Daddy said Merry Chirstmas to me and Tommy. I asked her where did the gun come from she said it was like magic behind the mirror. Well next to the mirror was a dresser where the gun would of been put underneather . When Tom came to pick up his things with POLICE they stayed in the living room and emily and I stayed in her bedroom 5/06. When he left I noticed the dresser had been moved away from the wall...not knowing why. Emily has also disclosed that daddy would come in her bedroom at night an put the gun to her head and say I am going to kill you and mommy. A three year old.......,......I have told Emily's Detective I have told the detective on JK case and told him I don't believe Stephen Milller really got his DNA and that corruption is everywhere. Tom is smart and I am sure he made me look like this crazy woman..He doesn't appear to look like a killer on the out side. He has been told he is a genusis. As you can tell I am not a very good speller and my grammar has something to be desired. One day the truth will be known.....2008 I hope will be that year.

What he has done to Emily and her animals are sick and a man or anyone as far as that goes CAN AND DO COMMIT HUMAN VIOLENT CRIMES.

Time line regarding the most recent 12/08/07 last supervised vist with Emily until 1/5/08. Disclosurer made by Emily to her counselor that involved her brother Tommy and Tom telling them to do things to each other in the bath tub. Emily's Counselor reported it to the abuse hot line DCF did their investigatings 12/11/07 and they called TOm. Could this of triggered him...If he is the killer most certainly. DCF couldn't prove any sexual gratification so the case was closed. DCF said that Emily was only 2 and 3 at the time and what happened in the past is in the past and all we have is the future to prepare her for seeing him unsupervised and if this went to court without any disclosure that he could get her. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS.

Now you know.

Victory
victory

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, IT IS 9:51 HERE NOT 3AM AS MY POST SAYS WHY?

[admin note: some kind of hour differential thing from Greenwich time. It's 3 am in England and some setting wasn't set to make it eastern, yada yada yada. computer mumbo jumbo stuff. figures. I'll check your profile and see if it's set to the default of Greenwich time (England)]
maresy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Victory,

I'm so sorry for the trouble you are going through trying to protect Emily. Hang in there and be strong. To answer your question, no I can't believe the system works this way with no thought of a child's well being. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Have they questioned Tom's son about what Emily said they had to do?

Does Tom know that it was you that reported him to the police? When they said the dna didn't match, were they talking about the serial killer, Brandy or Jennifer?

Tom sounds like he is a real smooth talker and very sly. I hope you are seeing a therapist as well. You have been through so much with this creep.
victory

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Yes he knows I was the one who reported him regarding the serial killer, FDLE Stehpen Miller told him so. When I meet with him and Mr. Davis the profiler 5/06 he said he would not let him know it was me. Once again he lied. I thought the FDLE pride themselves with integrity.Tom called DCF said these awful things about me as a mother the day or day after FDLE Stephen Miller spoke with him. I went through the hoops of the system and they found his allegations were wrong and false. And yes I am seeing a therapist since the beginning as well as my daughter.

The DNA was in regards to the serial killer. I believe he sweet talked his way out of that one and Mr. Miller working alone didn't want to go throught the red tape. I know that is a harsh thing to say, but my trust level has been fogged. Tom is a smooth talker that can manipulate his way to coming out smelling sweet and the innocent the guilty person.

Yes Maresy, DCF did question Tom's son and he denied it, however he didn't deny it with his mother he said, Why is Emily going against me and I don't remember with his head hung down not even able to look his mother in the eye. I have one card left. Tom would have to reload his computer information several different times into his computer, due to deletion. He would lock me out of his computer. Emily told me he took pictures of her. Well my attorney wrote a letter to get the sign on code ( password ) no response from Tom's attorney. There is a lady in south fl that I will send the hard drive to the recover all deleted info she works for the police department. Hopefully she will beable to do it for me. The states attorney's office told me to hang onto the computer in hopes of a disclosure and criminal action, but that isn't going to happen. I don't trust the detective on Emily's case. I will do this myself said the little red hen. HA HA Got to have some humor in the mist of this. Please pray this woman will do this for me,,,she has helped my sister out in the past with her computer, but with all the legal stuff with Emily she might decline.

I will hang in there and I know all will work out..

Victory
victory

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Maresy,

My time is changed to the current US time. Thank you administration for changing it for me.

I have posted a few more pictures on classmates.com of the sunglasses and how he would wear them. Also he is wearing his beeper and not his phone which he would wear them both when going to work. I looked through all my pictures and I don't have one of the phone...sorry. Maybe this will help identify some of the items on the POI.

I am going the right route regarding the investigation of the computer. I spoke with the cyber unit detective with the St. Attorneys office and they recommended me call my daughters detective and recommend they do a forensic evaluation of it since no one has used the computer since the restraint order and that it shows he put a user password on it. He believes there is a high probablity that something that could prosecute will be on there. He gave me all the information I needed and I left a message with my daughters detective..Please pray he will take the computer and run the Forensics on the computer. If I do it myself if they find anything on it the defensive attorney will have a hay day with it and it won't stand up in court. I am trying so hard.....I hope the orange county sheriffs department will take it...you never know what else they will find.

Take care I am and hoping and praying for closure.

Victory
victory

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I was looking at the POI images that RD did and I saw no badge. I did notice the darkness around the back collar of the POI neck. Tom has is a hairy man. Cound this be hair? It looks like it to me it doesn't have a defined look to be a band around the neck. I would have to shave the back of his neck at times to his hairy back.

I still haven't heard from my daughters detective regarding taking the computer. I will try again. I won't this man to be accountable for the wrong he has done. If I take the computer for forensic evaluation a defense attorney will have a hay day with the evidence and it won't hold up in court. I am just trying to protect my daughter from him.
jane

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Victory - I can't see some of the blown-up images well either - it seems to depend on the monitor you're using (so if you think of it, try to view when using another computer/monitor - I should try this, too, but never think of it).
rd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you look at the marking around the neck, you can see white skin both above and below the mark in both surveillance photos one and two. I agree it is not solid as a band. Some have suggested it's a strap from a bag hanging around his neck.

I don't think it's solid enough for a strap, but to be a bruise it would have to be a very large bruise around the neck, in my opinion possibly from autoasphyxiation to get that location and consistency of a bruise, but certainly that is just a guess on my part.

I understand the difficulty with the shoulder patch. I didn't see it myself at first. It was only when I gradually darkened the picture that I saw its outline emerge. I still have that darkened cutout displayed. The shoulder patch can be seen near the bottom of the blowup page at Blowup of Jennifer Kesse person of interest / suspect. It is centered near the top of the middle opening of the fence. I also have a brightened version of the cutout with it. Two different ways to see the shoulder patch.

And make no mistake, that shoulder patch shape is critical. It is a solid outline of a traditional police badge used by among others the Department of Defense military police. I had great difficulty finding any agency in the Orlando area that had shoulder patches of that shape.

Then I found the bike patrol security guard picture that matched what I found in every aspect, including very unusual for bike patrol long pants and white athletic socks with a drop down holster of M9 or X26 shape strapped to his thigh, along with a bike helmet and duty belt.

I described those things in the photos, but it took me months to find a picture of an armed bike patrol officer wearing it. That I also posted on the Blowup page.

Thanks to all who took a look at those pictures and are helping with questions.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: