www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Kesse suspect analysis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maresy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Victory!

It was so wrong of the detective to tell Tom you reported him. Doesn't he realize the danger he put you in? I am praying for you and Emily. Don't worry about that. I hope they take that computer soon. I could imagine what must be on it!

I wonder if that could be hair on his neck? It's very strange, that's for sure.

I bet when they caught Gary Hilton and the truth started coming out about him, you thought of Tom. I hope Tom will get caught before anyone else can get hurt.

Did you see that the Kesse's are planning an event for the 2nd anniversary of Jenn's disappearance? The details are on her website. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend. My mom, who is 91 was diagnosed with colon cancer and her surgery is that week, so I will be in New York with her. I'll be thinking about Jennifer and the Kesse's though. I don't know how they do it. My heart just breaks for them.

I wonder if Tom would have the nerve to be in the area of the memorial. If he really likes to inflict pain, maybe he would want to be there to relive what he's done. They say that sometimes killers return. They just can't help themselves.

Talk to you soon!

Take care,
Maresy
jane

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope things go well for your mom, Maresy! My father had surgery for that when in his 80s - he did great (although they gave him strong dosages of antibiotics at the time, which have affected his balance ever since - but other than that, he has done well. He's about to turn 90).
maresy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the encouragement Jane. I'm glad your dad's okay. I'll tell you, that whole generation is so strong.
victory

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maresy,

Thank you for your encouragement. The detective on Emily's case will let me know what Sg. Stinger over the cyber forensics says about taking the computer in for forensics. I sure hope they do I have been praying as well as friends. If not I will pay out to have it done myself for the sake of emily and her saftey. Hopefully Sg. Stinger can recommend me to take the computer to someone for forsensic here in town if can't do it for some legal reason. The States Atty. detective in the cyber crime unit wants to know what they say to see if it is right or not. I am thankful he is taking a proactive approach to this situation. I will have the computer searched for criminal images and any satitlite images of secluded areas around orlando, who knows. I didn't think about until now. During February 2006 he was into looking at aerial veiws of my house, and other areas around town.. He would mention that some areas where built up and different from the images taken. Maybe this computer holds more than I may realize.

I feel for you Maresy going through the feelings of your mom going to surgery. She must be a strong healthy lady to be a surgical candidate. EMily and I will pray for her and your travel saftey. So cute I told emily just now that we needed to pray for your mom and you tonight. She stopped what she was doing and prayed for your mom to be healthy and strong. What purity when it comes from the heart of a little girl.

Jennifer's parents are strong and I am so encouraged by their strength not to give up on finding their daughter. What a representation to all around the world of endurance. What deep love they have and support to keep her alive in the media. I know they will have closure they have to one day they want it so. They are invisioning closure and they will have it, this is the art of attraction. I am thinking about going and bring Emily to the memorial. I would be very frighten if I saw Tom there. I know he sees his son on Thrusdays.

Yes, it was wrong of the FDLE to say they wouln't tell Tom and then did.I still believe he really didn't get his DNA. I am somehow going to get Tom's DNA and run it myself and then send it in to Cap. Chitwood at the Daytona Police Department, he said he has the x & y DNA. I will get closure it might take a while but I will do it at no expense of the daytona police department. The profile matches him to a T, the gun, and what he did to EMily and to those helpless ladies.

Have a safe trip.

victory
maresy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Victory, please give Emily a big hug and kiss from me and thank her for her prayers. God listens to the little ones! You're right about how pure and innocent they are.

It sounds like you're starting to finally get police to start taking you seriously. I really believe that computer probably holds a lot of information. Maybe that's all you'll need to finally have justice and a guarantee of safety for you and Emily and your nightmare will soon be over.

I believe that God does test us and you have remained strong and proven yourself as a great mom. You will be rewarded for that. When things get too overwhelming for me to handle I just hand it all over to God and trust that he will make things right. It never fails.

Thank you again for your thoughts and prayers. I'm sure they will help.

Maresy
victory

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maresy,

Thank you for your words that are so blessed with such wisdom. God doesn't give us anything that we can't handle.

Today is an exciting day for me. Law Enforcement is taking the computer for Forensic evaluation. I screamed praise the Lord and Thanked him and all the angles for their guidance. It will take 3 to 4 months, but that is OK.

Emily and I have you and your mother on our minds and in our prayers.

Victory
maresy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Victory,

I just returned from NY. My mom is still in ICU, so I will be going back there in a couple of weeks. I have a big family, so she's never alone. Thank you and Emily for your prayers.

I'm so glad that they took Tom's computer. Did they say how long it would take to go through it? I would bet that there's something on there. I'm surprised that he didn't take it with him when he left.

Were you able to go to the event for Jenn's anniversary? I'm so sorry I missed it, but Jennifer was not far from my thoughts on her anniversary date.

Talk to you soon!
Maresy
victory

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The detective said it will take about 3 to 4 months before the forensics will be done on the computer. Another waiting game.

I was looking at the POI photo's again trying to see what the dark area on the back of the neck is. If the shirt is a florida hospital scrub shirt there is a piece of diffierent colored material that wraps around partiallly to the collar of the shirt. Just a possiblity. And the picture rd did with the palm tree it looks like the POI is a bit taller in that picture.

Victory
rd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Z3r0Eff3ct. Looking forward to your thoughts on the Jennifer Kesse suspect.

rd
Z3r0Eff3ct

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

Well my opinion was that this would be a latino or white male. The hat that he has on his head to me looks like one of the military hats, such as this picture: http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9528/garudsld6.jpg

The tough part about the hat is that looks different on the first picture vs the second picture of the video. Here's another way of looking at it: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1001/blackwhitesuspect1dz2.jpg

Also, in the second video picture, notice his pants are getting narrower towards the bottom. If he is wearing kake pants as the investigators are saying, then there's no way they'd get that narrow towards the bottom especially in the middle of a step like that. That makes me perhaps think this was something that was planned by the suspect. Perhaps he didn't want to drop any DNA evidence such as hair so he got a rubberband or something to tie the bottom of his pants. Notice, his hands are also always in his pocket.

I mean this all sounds far-fetched. I think the mistake in this case was that the detectives were not aggressive enough trying to collect clues after this has happened.

Something also leads me to believe it has to do with the workers that were there.
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note to any viewers looking at the linked blackwhite picture. That's a negative image. Interesting.

Z3r0, this I can say about the pants narrowing down at the ankles. He is wearing white athletic socks, and in fact pants that do narrow down are chosen to wear with white athletic socks, and especially a cyclist. In the Suspect Blowup Pictures I show an ad for a bike patrol security guard from an outfit that was operating in the Fort Lauderdale area whose pants narrow down to white athletic socks precisely as this picture shows.

I agree that the beret you picture is a possibility, and I mention that in the Blowup Pictures. It is worn as part of the military bike patrol uniform which resembles this when not riding, as described in a military regulations manual, Air Force I believe.

Latino worker from Jennifer's complex? Yeah, well everyone except me thnks that, so you're in good company. The white athletic socks alone I think is sufficient to raise questions about the normal take on it. There was a police trainer who I mention in the Suspect Photo Analysis thread who wrote in his blog that this was very unusual and someone was likely to know who might resemble this person and wear white socks.

However, he appears to be referring to the white socks commonly worn in the '50's and forever banished with the label of happy socks by the '60's. He is quite mistaken, but par for the course in this investigation.

I am very curious about the hands in the pockets take. Is that your take from the video, the stills, or both?

rd
Z3r0Eff3ct

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hands in pocket is my take from the stills. In the first photo, you can tell his arm is behind him rather than next to him, put your hands in your pocket and you'll see what I mean.

Although, now taking a closer look at the second photo, it could be that his hand was on his cellphone rather than in his pocket. Take a look at this:

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/8598/blackwhitesuspect2bu0.gif

Also, I've made marks around the bottom of his pants....but it could be nothing....it is not quite important now as I bet the suspect is not walking around in the same exact outfit, but interesting to note.

His hands in his pocket could also explain his good posture as he walks.

Thinking about this, he walked out of this as if nothing has ever happened. And he only looked back once at most. Also, the time between the events is quite small. The girl was kidnapped at 8 am the earliest, and the car was dropped off at noon. This is ONLY a 4 hour gap to do the kidnapping, bring the girl to an apartment or some other place, and then drop the car off. There was nothing found in the car that would show any signs of force. I think this was carried out by at least two people, perhaps once again two of the workers at the complex.

He walked out after dropping the car off very calmly. If she were to be murdered god forbid before the car was dropped off, then I think he would be at least a little hesitant.

And I do not think it is a woman because the look at the length between the feet during the step on this picture above. I haven't seen women walk like that, and the hand in the pocket or on the cellphone would conclude that it is most likely a man. Also, women rarely carry cellphones like that.
Z3r0Eff3ct

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason I think it is a Latino worker is because there are too many hints that it is one. Here are my reasons:

1. She disappeared from a complex that had many Latino workers working there at the time.

2. The clothing of this person looks like worker's clothes...it does have resemblance to a biker or a security guard as well, but that is far fetched. Think in terms of simplicity's sake and put yourself into an abductor's mind. Do you want to raise red flags while walking around dressed like no one else and wearing a helmet while driving/walking without a bike? I think the idea for this person was to dump the car with the least amount of suspicion. That's why I think he didn't look back at the car until the last moment...just think - you are an abductor or a serial killer, you've just abducted a person and you want to dump a car without raising any red flags. You are extremely nervous at this point but you know that you have to start walking like nothing has happened.....but your inner conscious is telling you to look back, even though you know that there's no reason to look back. And that's what I believe he did on the 3rd still? Correct me if I'm wrong.

3. She was telling her family that the workers gave her creepy looks. We know how these construction workers can be at times, they'll stare and shout at just about anything that's not a man.

4. The person walking in front of the gate looks to have a cellphone strapped to his pants. Go take a look at majority of construction workers. Most of them have their cellphones like this in order to not to lose it and not to drop it when they are working on something 20 stories high.

5. There was DNA FOUND in the car. It didn't match for a reason. And there's a very good chance the reason is because the person is not legally in the states. Once again, another reason why this could be someone from a gang or a construction worker at the complex. As a matter of fact, even the detectives said they can't track down or even talk to many workers because they are here illegal and don't speak much English. Also, remember, some workers might be here for a job for a year - who knows maybe this person wanted to abduct or rape Jennifer and then go back to his country and not have to worry about it? It's a possibility.

6. The person doesn't look like an older demented guy and does seem to have some posture - which once again would probably be from perhaps heavy lifting and that would show us once again that it is either a gang member or a worker.

There is just ONE thing that doesn't add up for me. It's ONE very big thing, and this ofcoarse is IF it was really a worker, then why did they bother taking the car? A part of me wants to believe it is a worker, but if she was abducted at the complex, then obviously there was no reason why she would be abducted at the car and not any sooner.

That leads me to my second point. She definitely had two cell phones with herself. She was definitely going to drop that second cell phone off at the Fedex or do something with it, otherwise there's not much of a reason why she took it.

What bothers me is that the detectives said they went to like 10 Fedex places...what about UPS and USPS? When someone tells you to Fedex it to them do you really take it seriously? If someone would tell me to Fedex it - I would definitely end up going to a USPS office anyway....

There's a reason this case is hard, and that's because each hint or piece of evidence contradicts the last.
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just curious, are you negativing the stills yourself or did you get one you're working with? Do you find the reverse image more helpful?

Also, I hope you've had the opportunity to take a look at my Suspect Blowup Pictures thread, although I'm looking for different viewpoints such as yours that is based on your take on the stills/video. Just wanted to make sure though that you've seen the detail in the images closeup.

Where you have the red line at his hip is a strap leg holster. The loop from the belt, the holster, and straps around his legs are very clearly defined in the image.

Also, what people take as an arm swinging back is a baton or flashlight hanging on the back hip just behind the holster. You cans see very clearly that there is no hand at the end of the "arm". If you take a ruler to that artifact of the picture, you can see that both edges are perfectly straight, with a rounded bottom that cleanly cuts off. The "arm"/baton extends straight down, and people who claim it's his arm (most people see it that way) jsutify it by saying he is marching with his arm swung back for it to be straight down in the back. And of course they don't look in detail at the bottom of it and note there is no hand.

Also in the Blowup pictures (although I don't want to keep bringing those up here) I believe the first still shows his hand at his side and back a little clenching the weapon for the holster, I believe an X-26 Taser. In any event the four fingers and thumb are clearly seen clenched around an object about the shape and size of a taser. By the way, that's the hand not seen at the bottom of the "arm".

Now could that be a cellphone instead? I don't think so from the way the hand is clenched around it and where it is. It appears to be just back and above the holster.

The 8 o'clock thing is commonly stated, and that is just so wrong and misleading as to be an example fo why Jennifer's case remains so cold. There is in fact no indication that Jennifer was abducted around 8 other than the parents belief that she was abducted on her way out to her car going to work at that time, partly bolstered by their belief that the bathroom floor was damp enough in the afternoon that she was showering in the morning.

Fair enough, but two critical factors are completely ignored, again an example of why this case is where it's at.

One is that she promised her brother to overnight his friend's cellphone to him, and that cellphone is not in her apartment. There is no indication how and where she was going to do that. Most people assume from work, even though in my experience that usually isn't an option. I'm willing to give that up if someone says that one it was an option at the location she worked and two she had doneit before. For eample, what account would she use?

These are very straightforward and extremely relevant questions that any normal investigation would deal with as a critical matter, but if anyone has addressed it it has never been reported or discussed. And of course yet another example of why Jennifer's case is where it's at.

The second critical detail completely ignored is that her boyfriend called early, I think something liek between 6 and 6:30, and Jennifer didn't answer as she ALWAYS did every other morning. That this wouldn't be a red flag to every reasoing person is beyond my comprehension, but all I can do is point it and all the other overlooked or deliberately ignored issues out and watch the years pass by.

And I agree, it is a man. Part of the problem is what appears to be distortion in the images from two factors: one, a time lapse factor. A still image is made over a span of over a second, and movement during that time causes portions of the image to overlap each other.

The other distortion factor along with time lapse is what appears to be enlargement based on curvature of the len at the edges. The shoes are definitely quite enlarged and out of proportion to the rest of the picture, but also I believe for example at the angle in the third still the body up to the shoulders is enlarged but not the head and above. But straight ahead at the gate the head is enlarged as well, but not as much as lower at the feet.

I have posted often that if I could obtain the make/model of this surveillance camera and the settings it was set to, that I would buy one and do some testing in Orlando where others could participate and see what distortions in size and colors take place with this camera at approximately that height and distance, but I have never heard anyone mention it if it is known.

Part of the whole police uniform / taser thing in my analysis is that that is how he would stop and overcome Jennifer by himself.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a strong argument made for the suspect being a Latino worker. There are a couple of problems.

One of the main drivers being behind the Latino worker thing was the alleged height of the suspect being put at 5'3" to 5'5". The basis for that being extremely shoddy and incompetent work, captured by news crews so no guessing there, has been gone over thoroughly throughout these threads, and I think that is the one thing that most observers agree on, even though they also think Latino worker. The suspect is an average Caucasion male height of about 5'9" to 5"11".

Of course that doesn't rule out a Latino worker, just that the 5'3" thing was directly driving it, and it's wrong.

Another is that I sadly believe there is no DNA or fingerprint evidence at all. The basis of people believing there is is one obscure reference in a local Fox outlet report. It is most likely in my opinion to be a police scare tactic meant to shake up the suspect or any accomplices. Whether that or a local reporter passing on a hint for other reasons I believe in fact there is no DNA, and that there has been no DNA not matching anything results etc.

I hope I am wrong on that. If there is anything you or anyone else has seen that has been said about DNA and DNA matching, I'd love to see that I'm wrong on that.

There are some other knowledgeable posters who I hope can respond to the good points you raise. I have to address the rest tonight.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: