www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Kesse suspect analysis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maresy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Victory,

I checked out the classmates.com site. I made up a name to register too. You're right about the way he walks and the way his upper back seems hunched over. He seems much bigger than the poi, but I remember you saying that his weight changed. Was he much thinner last year?

Also, I checked out the storage place you were referring to. It's so close to Mosaic. Do you think he still has a storage locker there? Do you know what number it was?

In regard to the coffee place. I was wrong about the location of the second Starbucks. When I rode there today, I realized that the coffee shop that I was thinking about is called Bear Rock Cafe. It's located just up the road a little from the Target lot. Also, there's a Krispy Cream right before Devry. I wonder if he could have seen her there and then abducted her when she got out of her car at Devry to mail the package. That would make the most sense to me. Especially very early in the morning.

I have to tell you, his eyes are very mean and scary. I know that doesn't mean anything as far as the law is concerned but he does have an evil look in his eye.

Is your daughter his natural daughter or step? Please, please fight not to let him near her. If that's your daughter in the pictures, she is beautiful!

Well, like I said earlier, his posture and the way he swings his arms resemble the poi. Do you have a picture that was taken closer to the time she was abducted that would more accurately show his weight last year?

I wonder if the police or FBI interviewed him after you gave them the information. Based on what you said, however, I doubt it.

One more question. As you will notice on this thread, there is a theory that the person that did this might have been wearing a police or security uniform. Do you think he might have had access to a uniform? Does he have a bike? If so, do you know if he took it that morning?
victory

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sparta wrote:
victory,

I found on classmates.com per your instructions (i had to create a profile or whatever and just wrote John Doe in case youre wondering who that is checking your profile)

I see what you're saying! the closeup photo of that guy's face is the one? your abusive ex-husband? and it's the same guy in the photos where he's walking on the street (photo right next to the one of the suspect in the POI video) certainly looks like it could be him! The pants are similar, those scrubs, i see what you're saying. Also he walks hunched over just like the guy in the black and white security camera picture and arms at sides too. ok look at the poi and Tim in the photo he would of had to do a pelvic tilt forward and hunch the shoulders down to decrease his size. Look at the POI arms they are very long compared to a normal size person. To me is just matches.

do you have any photos of the hat that you said he was wearing? The hat I am wearing the black one in the photo's on classmate.com is the hat. All you have to do is roll it up and the sides and it looks exactly like the one on the POI> I did that for my mom before I told authorities she freaked. i know you mentioned you gave it to the authorities. Also any pics of the shamrock tattoo on his shoulder? I will look for a picture of the shammrock tatto.

thanks! and hope you and your daughter are far away from that man! I wish I could move to Coasta Rica, but if I did he could take her due to parent alienation. I have no choice but to fight in court. Her counselor said Let him see her unsupervised and get it over with. A man like him doesn't stop. She said It is better to get it over with now then a year from now. I hate the law,,,,I have done everything by the law..The only one that will protect us is GOD himself, because the law and the court system can't.
victory

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maresy wrote:
Hi Victory,

I checked out the classmates.com site. I made up a name to register too. You're right about the way he walks and the way his upper back seems hunched over. He seems much bigger than the poi, but I remember you saying that his weight changed. Was he much thinner last year? The pictures are of him is pretty accurate to the time Jennifer became missing only 24 days. Yes I do agree he does look taller then the POI> Take in account if TOm did a pelvic tilt forward and hunched his shoulders down more his arm length would match that of the person of interest. Look at wear the elbow joints are located on both people they are different as well as the length of the hands to the knee. Tom isn't dumb I believe it is him in the POI photo and I know if it is him he wouldn't of walked tall infront of a camera. He knows where all the cameras are on the Interstate and observation wear ever he goes. He is into a long habit of objectification and if he did something to Jennifer He would look around and protray and image of being different..a disguise.

Also, I checked out the storage place you were referring to. It's so close to Mosaic. Do you think he still has a storage locker there? No he got a promotion in February 2006 he works the whole coast..Coco to Vera beach. Do you know what number it was? No only went there once in 2005. I believe one of his co-workers still rents it John Mauerman.

In regard to the coffee place. I was wrong about the location of the second Starbucks. When I rode there today, I realized that the coffee shop that I was thinking about is called Bear Rock Cafe. It's located just up the road a little from the Target lot. Also, there's a Krispy Cream right before Devry. I wonder if he could have seen her there and then abducted her when she got out of her car at Devry to mail the package. That would make the most sense to me. Especially very early in the morning. I am not sure I just know Tom likes his Starbucks and he is one to ride around looking for what he can get off on. Voyerism is what it is called for a Sex Addict. I do know he left very angry that morning. And that is a way he works out his anger. Voyerism, masturbation, prostitutes, massage palors, malls, TV the spanish channel more revealing.

I have to tell you, his eyes are very mean and scary. I know that doesn't mean anything as far as the law is concerned but he does have an evil look in his eye. Believer me his eye can be deceiving one day kindness and one day full of evil. My parents and sister has noticed the evil in his eyes.

Is your daughter his natural daughter or step? Natural Please, please fight not to let him near her. I have been fighting for almost 2 years. She sings songs on how she loves everyone in the world, but one God I don't love my Daddy. Heartbreaking. She prays that God will keep her safe from him. She plays in the bird bath making a potion to turn Daddy into a frog. I have at least $20,000 trying to protect her through the court system, psychosexual evaluations, counseling. If that's your daughter in the pictures, she is beautiful! Yes she is beautiful and such a kind little girl.

Well, like I said earlier, his posture and the way he swings his arms resemble the poi. Do you have a picture that was taken closer to the time she was abducted that would more accurately show his weight last year? Those are. Help me make sense of it..That is why I am giving you all so much information, because it just matches. The POI and Him seem different in HT. The detective I met with asked does he wear a 10.5 shoe..well at that time I didn't know.....Yes he does.....He also asked if his Wt was 200lbs well yes it is. The only difference is the HT. Everything else matches. The HT was the FBI's hang up. I went to Huntington on the green with two friends. Dressed them both up in what I believe Tom was wearing. The 5/4 person very small compared to POI. The actual person of interest in the photo is between 5/6 to5/8. My friend 6/1 walked my to tall. And guess what everything else matched except the t-shirt. Standing Tall the T-shirt didn't have wrinkles in it..Pelvic Tilt forward and hunch the shoulders would cause the shirt to wrinkle the way it does in the POI. Force and resistance....

I wonder if the police or FBI interviewed him after you gave them the information. Based on what you said, however, I doubt it. No the detective isn't ruling him out,, but his hands are tied at the upper level.

One more question. As you will notice on this thread, there is a theory that the person that did this might have been wearing a police or security uniform. Do you think he might have had access to a uniform? ONly hospital uniform. Does he have a bike? Yes. If so, do you know if he took it that morning? I don't know. he would have had to come back to the house to get it.
Sparta

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked out the hat and it certainly looks like it if the sides were rolled up! no doubt! I see what you're saying. It's like a wool knit cap. or a beanie.

Like maresy said, he does look very creepy in the photos you provided on classmates. Hopefully you'll be able to find a picture of his shamrock tattoo visible.

what's the name of the storage place? and are the storage units there big enough that somebody could drive their car into? is it possible he took JK to his storage unit? If nobody was looking, he may have been able to get her in there without bringing the car in. Perhaps he backed the car right to the entrance and i doubt anyone would see what was going on or he could just wait until anyone nearby left. How awful, then he would have all the time in the world in that storage area and nobody bothering him. Scary thought. But very plausible!

victory, what do you think he did with her body? you say you showed your mom how you think he wore the hat and she thought it looked just like it right? have you told your close friends or anybody? what do they think?
victory

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I have... my attorney held the hat for awhile,,when I told her no one believed me. I told everyone I worked with, my manager, my supervisor, everyone even people outside of the Department. They believed me...a co-worker is the one that got my commander Macafthy phone number. The pastors at work everyone of the know. I gave up 2/07. What has triggered the actions of me...is a thought. I don't watch the news I had put Jennifer behind me and the thought of Tom being the POI, no one believed. I was cleaning the house,,see I don't watch the news and all of a sudden5/17/07 a thought....WATCH THE NEWS.....I kept cleaning and the thought. Well I stopped told my daughter we are watching the news tonight.. Why? I don't know. And to my surprise the first time the POi is shown driving her car. I couldn't believe it. Now my battle again to have some sense of this all.By the way there is no way the outfit is BLK like a police officer......Thank you for allowing me to explore this information with you all.
Sparta

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well let's go over it from the beginning....

1. Were you and your husband living in Orlando at the time? Was it near where Jennifer Kesse lived? (near Mosaic Millenia Mall) or was that just an area where your husband knows well? Was he in that area frequently?

2. When did you first see the suspect photos? Right when they were released to the public which was a few weeks after JK disappeared?

3. What similarities did you see in the POI photos that led you to believe the suspect is your husband? Since you didn't recognize the hat right away, what was it about the suspect? His walk? hunched posture? Did you know right away in your mind that it was him? How sure are you the person in those photos is your husband? And was the video of her car being parked helpful? Were you able to see anything from that?

4. What was a normal morning like for him? He gets his coffee, you said that. Did he go to the same Starbucks every morning? What time did he normally leave for work?

5. Can you explain again what was unusual about his demeanor that day? Did he come home at an odd hour? What time did he come home? Why did he have your car? Also, can you explain what injuries he had again? Or where his scratches and bruises were? Anything else weird about him the day of the vanishing or the next few days after?

6. Since the JK case was so much in the news, especially in Florida, did he ever say anything about her if you had the TV on and they were discussing her case? I know you mentioned one time that he was upset you were watching the news when she was being discussed. Any other times?

7. Have you seen the photo work that rd has done on the POI? They're very good, blown up and everything. Take a look at those and tell us your thoughts on them. Did you see the photo at the bottom where his face is shown? You can see his head turned towards the car or camera and his face is visible. Also there are close up pictures of his arm/shoulder/side/ where it appears to be a badge or something. You mentioned he has a shamrock tattoo there. Can you check that picture out? Are you able to make out the shamrock tattoo from that blown up photo?

8. If your husband is the suspect, where was he walking off to after he dropped JK's car off at the Huntington on the Green complex?

9. Where was the blood or what you think was blood, where was that on your car?

10. You mentioned "another long story" in response to my question about what he did with her body. Can you elaborate? I know it would only be a guess but your guess could very well be the right answer with what you know of your husband and his whereabouts that day. For instance, how much time would he have had. On 1/24/06, the day JK vanished, her car was dropped off at the Huntington complex at 12 noon. When did your husband leave that day? Did he come back in the middle of the day? What time did he come home? Where do you think he took her during and after the abduction? I know you said you believed he used your car. If so, why did he drive her car to the Huntington complex?

11. Also could be very important, the night before JK vanished, was your husband home? Some people still think she may have been abducted during the nighttime. I don't think so but the last known contact anyone had with Jennifer was 10 PM 1/23/06. Where was your husband the night of 1/23-1/24, 2006?

12. Also can you explain one more time your experience in going to the Huntington condos with the cops with your friend dressed up in what you think your husband was wearing that day? did you get to see the camera footage of your friend walking by? how accurate was that compared to the suspect POI photos?

13. Finally you mentioned that you believe Jennifer's parents received your tips and know about your belief that your husband is the culprit. You wrote based on reading their monthly letter on the Jennifer Kesse website. Can you explain what you read that makes you think they're aware of the information you provided? What month's letter was is it?

Thanks. Oh and if you can please don't write your answers in the quote. It makes it very difficult to read. I almost skipped over your response once and also some other posters may have missed your information. Lots of bright people posting here, everyone's viewpoint is important. In fact no need to quote this post at all. Just number your answers corresponding to the number of each question.

Looking forward to your answers.
maresy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Victory,

I look forward to hearing your answers to Sparta as well. We are very interested int he information you have and I will do my best to try to get it to the proper people.

You said you wanted to talk to the person that rents the storage facility. I don't think that's a good idea. You don't want Tom to know that you suspect him. It's best if the authorities handle it.

In one of your earlier posts you replied that you believe he may have victimized other people. Can you be more specific? There is one case aside from Jennifer that I'm wondering about.

I'm getting a little confused with the dates. You're first contact with the police about this was May of 2006? Then you contacted them in Oct 2007? Or was the first contact May 2007?

If you really believe that the poi is Tom, please don't give up. You've been very brave giving the information you have.

Thank you!
victory

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maresy wrote:
Hi Victory,

I look forward to hearing your answers to Sparta as well. We are very interested int he information you have and I will do my best to try to get it to the proper people.

You said you wanted to talk to the person that rents the storage facility. I don't think that's a good idea. You don't want Tom to know that you suspect him. It's best if the authorities handle it.

In one of your earlier posts you replied that you believe he may have victimized other people. Can you be more specific? There is one case aside from Jennifer that I'm wondering about.

I'm getting a little confused with the dates. You're first contact with the police about this was May of 2006? Then you contacted them in Oct 2007? Or was the first contact May 2007?5/06 1st time Sheriffs Department I left a voice mail with my daughters Dective Graves. When I called back he said I record every message you leave. I told him Good, I hope you do. The dective didn't believe me told FLDE regarding a separate matter they where on and I told them. Then I called the commander of the Sheriffs Department Mahaffey10/06. sometime afer Then FDLE told me they knew nothing of Tom when he called asking about him. 1st time calling the POLICE department...different then the other.Then I called the Police Department left a message for whom was connected with the Jk case. I left my name told them if they believe they made a mistake on the HT of POI call me. No call. then 5/07 I watched the news and I don't watch the news this was the first time I saw the POI driving JK car. Called the next day and went in for my sworn statement. Gave them all I had,,including proof he had my truck. The Dective was very nice...I told him there must be a communication problem. He hasn't ruled Tom out as I know, but there is the HT issue re FBI

If you really believe that the poi is Tom, please don't give up. You've been very brave giving the information you have. I want closure. I am tring very hard to do just that.

Thank you!
maresy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Victory,

I'm hoping that the reason that you haven't heard anything from anyone is that they're investigating Tom and don't want to involve you or put you and your daughter in danger.

I had asked earlier if you had any ideas of where he may have put Jennifer. Does he have a favorite camp ground? Someplace that he likes to go?

Look forward to your thoughts!

P.S. Is your little girl looking forward to Christmas? She must be so excited.
maresy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of things. I went by the storage place again and pulled into the lot. There is no no name other than Public Storage. There are video cameras. The storage place consists of what seems to me to be 1-car garages that are attached as a strip and there are a couple of rows of these. A person could certainly pull a car right up to a unit and pull something out without being seen.

Also, le had stated that they know that Jennifer's car was being driven on Conroy by the mall. If he were to go to the storage place, he would have to drive on Conroy, pass over I-4 near the mall.

I know they checked video tapes from the 7-11 on John Young Pkwy and Americana. I wonder if they also checked the 7-11 and Vineland, the road that the storage place is on. I wish they would check the video from the storage place as well.
maresy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Victory,

Here are some links to Ecco brand shoes. Are any of these like the ones he was wearing?

http://www.onlineshoes.com/productpage.asp?gen=m&pcid=92678&adtrack=biz&term=men%27s+ecco+neobasic+mesh+tie
http://www.zappos.com/n/es/color/2/d/31250/page/1.html
victory

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ecco New City Light Cap Toe. 10.5 black
victory

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello::

I took along time answering all these questions. I don't know where they went.

note from admin:

sorry you lost your post, victory. That is a real pain whenever it happens after spending time to write it.

the next time your post seems to disappear hit the back button and you will probably find it on the previous page. generally this happens when there is a disconnection while posting and when you click on Submit you get a Log in window. save your work by highlighting and Ctrl-C before logging in because it will blank your post, but it's there if you hit the back button.

admin
maresy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Victory,

Oh, I'm sorry you lost your post. Can you please retype when you get a chance. I'm looking forward to your answers.

Thanks!
Maresy
victory

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Answers to questions Reply with quote

Hello Sparta & Maresy,

1. Yes, We were living in Orlando at the time of JK. Near Downtown.
Tom was familar with the area of the Milenia Mall due to the fact his warehouse was over there and he enjoyed going to the Mall. Sex Addicts like going to Malls.....Voyerism.

2. I first saw the POI photos 5/06. I went to the Court House to file an order to halt Supevised Visitation with Tom and my little girl, due the information of abuse she was telling me. I saw JK picture and wondered what happened to her. Checked it out on line and I was in shock..saw the POI walking by the fence in some footage...I recognized him right away.. That very day I got an attorney whom i went on a mission trip to Romania a few years back. Called my daughters detective on her case and left a message regarding Tom being the POI. Later he told me that I record everything you saw. I told him good I am glad you do. I never saw the POI photos until 5/06.

3. Similarities I saw in the POI footage the hair line the clothes the way he tipped his right foot to the right when he walked. The hat baffled me..I thought it was a scrup hat. I studied the picture of the POI and went through old photos and saw me wearing my black hat knitted for me 10/06 and realized I never took the hat out of my truck he had. I rolled it up on the sides had my mother and neighbor look at it and it looked just like the hat the POI was wearing. It freaked my mom out. Then I went through the papers he left and found the receipt for his van being a the ford dealership stating his van was ready 1/24/06..Which Tom said it wasn't ready that day when I came home he was in regular clothes and had already taken a shower. When I saw the POI the first time I knew right away it was him,, his posture, his walk. I am so sure it is him, I have no doubt in my mind that it is TOM. The video from him parking the car was a GOD send. I had closed that door...no one believed me. That night 5/17/07 on a Thursday I was cleaning the house and a thought to watch the news crossed my mind I continued cleaning and the thought wouldn't leave. So I stopped told my little girl we were ordering Pizza so I could watch the news. She said Why..I don't know.. I was in shock once again that night was the first night they actually called the POI the suspect. The next day I called 5/07 the Police Department this time not the sheriff's department. I went in on 5/30/07 for my sworn statement and gave them the hat the receipt regarding the car and gave everything I knew and all the people in Law Enforcement that I had told and no one believed me. The Detective Joel Wright is very nice. He hasn't ruled Tom out, but the FBI says it isn't him due to the HT factor. From the video when he dropped off her car I wasn't able to see anything..but a door openning once again regarding this matter. The pastor at work said finally justice...One day there will be justice I won't give up my Faith.

4. A normal morning there is nothing normal and routine about Tom. He does like his starbucks. I do know he would goto the warehouse either Sunday night or Monday mornings work Operating Room cases from Orlando to COCO Beach and back to the warehouse on Mondays and Tuesdays. He would frequent the warehouse often. That was where all his orthopedic supplies are kept. what time he would leave for work varied.
Mondays were always early the rest of the week varied. Now sales reps don't have anyone to answer to but themselves and any cases that are booked. Afer JK became missing he didn't work till 2/06 according to his case records.

5. Unusaual about his demeanor that day.. He left mad, and when I got home he had a shower with regular clothes on.....never has that happen since I have known him. He was home when I got home that day 1/24/06 I got home around 16:30 or so. He had a weird look scared. Doctoring his hand that was rubbed raw between right thumb and pointer. Had nicks on his arm and leg right side. I noticed them as he as sitting to the right of me in the jaccuzzi area and asked what happen to you today. He said He was at the warehouse all day openning up boxes. ODD. Then he moved away from me and sat across from me in the jaccuzzi area.( screened in deck area) He had my car due to the fact his van was being repaired after an accident. Yes he drove emily to the sitters the next day and me to work.
I was driving my extra car the mustang. The days to follow were really weird is that he didn't want Max our lab to be outside he wanted him left in his kennel and I wasn't to work in the yard. He started cutting the grass when it needed it. He never did that.

6. No other times did he mention JK only the time when I was watching her parents on the TV. He did make the comment he enjoyed shooting his gun which was 3/06 In 10/05 he showed me the receipt that he ponded ithe gun. As far as i knew the gun he no longer had. The reason why he ponded the gun. But my daughter 7/06 put hair bands around my mother and I's hands behind our back and put a play water gun to our head. Mom and i went with her game. A three year old just doesn't do that. I asked her where did you see this.. she said Daddy. I asked what did the gun look like she said black. I asked her when was it halloween time.. your birthday november ..she said no mommy chirstmas time. He must of got his gun out of pond. This year she told me that Daddy would come in her room at night put the gun under her chin and say I am going to kill you and mommy. We got out just in time. There is a reason why we are still here and I am not afraid of this man. Call it bravery I call it faith.

7. Yes, I looked at the photo work several different times before posting. I never noticed where his face was shown until you had mentioned something. I went and looked..it is blurry. Well the shammrock tatto I looked a old photo's of TOM and the tatto is on the left arm.

8.I don't know why he was walking that direction. I do believe that he parked her car there to throw the police off.

9. What I thought was blood was to the right of the drivers seat and to the right of the headliner pass the passenger seat. Almost like a spray that projected from right of the drivers seat to the far right pass the back passenger seat. My daughter at 3 years old noticed it, she is the one that said BLOOD> It was hard an brown and I used proxide to dab on a little piece and it bubbled up the same as blood would do. So I picked it all off and put in an envelope 10/06. When no one believe me I called a lav and explained to them I wanted to do an analysis on it. They said due to heat the time frame that is was probably deterioated. I kept it anyway and gave it to the detective on 5/30/07.

10. Another long story. Well this might sound alittle crazy. During the time JK became missing I smelt an odor coming from my daughters bathroom a terrible ordor coming from the drain. There is a reason why he wouldn't let me do yard work or cut my grass and after the rains came. I noticed glass in my back yard scattered. Not new glass but old glass. I have been in this house since 1996 and I know my yard. There has never been glass like that. So I started digging, I dug, I dug and dug.. I found broken glass as I dug and bottles, the house was built in 1941 or 1951 and back then they buried their trash.I Put concrete pavers where I dug in place of grass. There is one or two other places I still want to dig. I have to do it when my daughter isn't around, which makes it hard. I just have to make sure. My family helped my as well as a neighbor.. I went deep and yes someone if digging and covering up in a hurry would get a raw spot on the right hand between the thumb and pointer. I told the detective what I had done. He said there is a possiblity that he dug her back up. After I talked with the Detective I put all of TOM;s stuff in storage and in the attic there was his king size comforter loose in the attic. It was once in a big hard plastic shipping container.ODD

11. I do believe Tom was home the night before JK disappeared I don't know what time. 1/24/07 that night he was home.

12. Regarding the visit to Huntington on the Green. I contacted Bonnie who allowed my friends to walk by the camera and let me look at the footage. Everything matched up except the HT. But my friend that looked like TOM and with all that he was wearing matched even to the shoes. The only difference was the HT and the t-shirt. The t-shirt had no wrinkles in it and his HT was a bit to tall. But if he would of done a pelvic tilt and hunched his shoulders down to disguise his HT it would of matched to a T.
The POI is no where 5/3. I told the detective what I was doing and even know Bonnie, but he had plans to go out of town. Back to the shoes an odd behavior Tom had afer Jk disappearancewas that he had the same shoes on he was wearing during the photos of the POI. As he took me to dillards to say you think I need a new pair of shoes in front of the shoes in the Department Store. He even bent them up as in the second photo. Why would he do that.. I told him those shoes are fine just get them resoled. Never dawned on me until writing all this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: