www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Kesse suspect analysis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sparta

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent theory laskipper. you really did your homework. Very in-depth!

I like it. Thanks for sharing.
laskipper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Goz!

Thanks for the affirmation (re:Theory#1) lol

If I posted all my material- I'd have a good sized book.

I've felt, out of the gate, that somehow Jennifer's employment was a factor in her going missing. Somewhere in all the articles- there may be an answer.

With Westgate- there are so many angry people. I will post about the disgruntled employees. One lawsuit for over a million (in judgement) was won in 2002- Article:

Friday, April 5, 2002
Ex-workers lining up for shot at CFI?
Orlando Business Journal - by Bob Mervine Staff Writer

Excerpt:
ORLANDO -- On the heels of one ex-employee's $1.2 million civil judgment against a local time share firm, half a dozen other former workers are lining up for their day in court.

End Excerpt

http://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/stories/2002/04/08/story8.html

David Siegel is hated- loathed- by a huge number of people. Guests, Timeshare owners, Employees, Former employees, and there is even a lawsuit his company initiated against Animal Rights Activists who were picketing his house and his company for cruelty to the tigers they were using (abusing).

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/clerk/briefs/2004/601-800/04-648_JurisIni.pdf

I found a tidbit that states that David Siegel, who brags on his website that he donates millions- actually charged each guest , after 9-11, an extra $2.00 which they (the guest) was not aware was a donation to
the 9-11 fund. Only those who questioned the $2,00 charge got an explanation.

http://www.thetimesharebeat.com/street/oct05-01.htm

Excerpt:
# Oct. 7: --" This letter is to the Timeshare beat and its readers. With all the unemployement that has happened in our nation the past couple of weeks, I am very proud to inform you that Westgate is moving forward. There was just another promotion in the Training Department. Bill Hall ( assistant director) of training hired his brother in-law as a trainer. He will fit right in since Bill Hall's wife is a GM at the Lakes and her brother will be working at the Villas. No fraternizing here. In these days of troubled times Westgate was charging 2.00 to every guest that stayed on the resort last week for the September 11th fund. The sad part was that no guest was asked whether they wanted to donate or not. They were only informed when they asked what the 2.00 was for on their bill." Is that true? Not?
end excerpt

Former employees also complain about "forced" donations that Siegel hit his employees with, for supporting various Pols (of Siegels choosing).

As to the timeshares- that could be a sequel. Too many sad stories of rip-offs to even number.

Lou Pearlman is cut of the same cloth. He just got too greedy. Angered the wrong people, evidently.

More later,

ls
laskipper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Sparta! Appreciate your kind words!

I have to wonder if LE is aware that Pearlman owns the condos? And if so, are the local police aware of Pearlmans' activities/associates?

Only a fraction of what is the "real story" is put into print. I'd love to get the
truth about what that group was up to. Pearlman had numerous other properties in the Orlando area. Will list later.

Because many of his assets are going on the block (via Ebay) in the next few days, it would be a good idea for LE to take a look-see prior to the sales.

Moving back to the POI- the one thing that everyone agrees on- is the fact that he has a hunched back. What I see when I look at the hunch just below his neck- is a person that spent a lot of time "hunched" over a keyboard or more likely a guitar.

In the "for what it's worth department".

Thanks again Sparta,

ls

FBI raid of Pearlmans house-

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-mpearlman1607feb16,0,6513097.story
Sparta

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya I can imagine a lot of people hate that time share company. aren't those TimeShares a total rip off?
victory

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: jennifer kesse person of interest Reply with quote

The Person of interest is not wearing a bike helmet. He is wearing a black type hat that is rolled up on the sides to be a disquise which was in my truck when he had it. This hat was made for me by a friend at work. The shirt is a white T-shirt. The shoes are dress shoes black bought from dillards the echo brand with somes laces at the top very worn with blk soles they have been around for 8 years. The pants are scrubs pants not white. The bludge on the side of his waist is a cell phone in a holder and the area on his right shoulder is a shammrock tattoo. The FBI says the person of interest is 5'3 or 5'5. Well I took two people to Huntington on the Green and dressed them up with what I have discribed above. Except the hat because I gave the hat to the Orlando Police Department when I went in for my sworn statement 5/07. Everything matched but the HT. The person 6'1 the T-shirt didn't have wrinkles when he walked by with a normal walk. The person 5'4 almost reach the area the Person of Interest did. Because the person I believe is the person of interest is 6'1. That is why the FBI believes it isn't him, because of their mearsurements. Well look at the T-shirt a person walking by straight and tall would not have wrinkles in the shirt. Look at the hands. The fingers are not hanging down relaxed his hands are in a contricted type of stature. Look the person of interest is in a pelvis tilt, hunching his upper torso down. The person of interest has really long legs compared to his torso and his arms look as if his hand were down it would almost reach his knee.This man is not dumb he parked Jennifers car in an old appartment complex and I know he knew those cameras were there. He cleaned her car. He is a Sex Addict since age 13 into voyerism believe me he knew those cameras where there and a old complex alot of times they don't have state of the art eq. Help me make sense of what I believe. There is more of why I believe it is him.
Sparta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laskipper re: the F pinpointed on the aerial view of the general area....ya I also was wondering that and I believe it's the spot where her car was caught on camera or maybe by a witness or something who remembered it. that's why her family and friends were standing there for months and months with the signs and posters. maresy, rd, and everyone agrees with the location being significant. I belive there is a 7-11 nearby and it was reported that the authorities took the security tape from that particular store. also a wal-greens from what I could see is nearby. maresy would know.

victory,

extremely interesting post. welcome to the board. so many questions...

-do you have a picture of the hat? can you go into more detail on what kind of hat this is and the disguise it gives?

-what is your relationship with this person?

-have you approached him about Jennifer and her disappearance?

-can you give your vision on how and why he did this?

-do you know how he knew of Jennifer?

-any ideas on where this abduction took place?

-if the guy knew the cameras were there, why did he park right in front of them? even if he knows they're lousy cameras, there's a million other places with no security cameras at all.

-what are some of the other reasons you believe it's him?

thanks in advance for any responses and good post.
laskipper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sparta, thanks for the heads up on the "F" pinpoint. I went to Jennifer's link- Aerial view and I see now what Maresy was saying about the Orlando Humane Society location on that corner. At least I think that was what she was referring to? Her post re: the new shelter being built?

That's a scary thought- if the poi/perp had access to the Humane Society (SPCA) incinerator? Could he be an employee?

Victory,

Welcome to the board! Please, as Sparta requests- elaborate? Tell more about the hat- and why he had your truck? Did LE look at your truck?

As you say, I think LE is "off" about the height of the POI.

Then too, in the video of the POI- you see he has the car lights on.

Strange, if it was daytime- to have the lights on?

Tell us more about the man? Where does he work? What does he do?

ls
jane

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the car lights - remember there was a timeframe when vehicles were being built with running lights that came on and stayed on as long as the engine was running? Between around 1995 and (I'm not sure when it ended). (Not just a Canadian phenomenon, as I was in the U.S. when it started).
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to pop in and say I am following along with you all and your doing a great job. Hopefully, I can drop my computer off and get the resolution looked at (new computer)--(it won't stay at the proper screen) and be able to add comments.

Just once again, great job all of you!!! Very proud of you Rd and love your theory Skipper.

Goz
laskipper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Goz! Your encouragement is appreciated!

ls
maresy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Victory,

That's quite a bomb shell you've dropped on us! I have a lot of questions for you. I hope you don't mind but maybe our questions will also help you in your own mind to confirm why you believe you know who the poi is.

First and foremost, I'm assuming that this person has a criminal record? If so, have you ask the police if they would be analyzing the hat for hair/dna? I believe they did recover fingerprints and/or dna from Jennifer's car so I wonder if they've taken the next step and tried to match dna up to what they found in her car.

Also, why would he be wearing scrubs? Does he work at a hospital/clinic? Was he employed as a worker at Mosaic? Or one of the independent contractors working there at the time?

You mentioned a shamrock. I'm not clear if you meant that it was ON his shirt or are you referring to the mark on his neck that appears to be a tatooo?

Did he live near Mosaic at the time of the abduction and where does he live now?

Was he in a position to have watched Jennifer for a long time before finally abducting her or was this, in your opinion, a spur of the moment thing?

As someone else asked, do you have a picture of this guy? Or, if you don't and he's still in the area, do you think you or someone else can snap his picture with a cell phone without his knowing?

Do you know enough about his background such as where he lived, worked, hung out to make a guess as to where he may have brought her?

Did he appear nervous or excited when he returned your truck? Did you bring your truck to the police to have them analyze it to see if his dna or fingerprints could be collected?

Do you think he acted alone?

Do you think he's victimized anyone else prior to Jenn's abduction or was a just a peeping Tom?

What is his approximate age? He doesn't appear to be large, so how do you think he was able to overtake her? Did she know him and feel comfortable enough with him to allow him to approach her?

I'm looking forward to your response. Also, it doesn't sound like the authorities are taking this very seriously. Have you contacted Drew Kesse at the number posted on jenniferkesse.com?
laskipper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's hoping that we hear more from Victory.

To add to the link about Pearlman and his groups- take a look at the "typical" band members/associates- showbiz- they don't look like the Average Joe:

www.taxi.com/faq/ar/fenster.html

ls

PS I've been reading WS- the 22 page link- wow lots of good info- rd, just read where you commented that the POI doesn't look natural- "The way he looks is not natural". I agree.
Sparta

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

automatic headlights only go on at nighttime or if it's dark and cloudy right? so they wouldn't be on at the time the guy dropped her car off?

i know some believe he may have dropped it off at night but the clock said 13:00 right? so doesn't that eliminate the nighttime possibility cause 13:00 is 1 PM in military time (correct me if I'm wrong)

and I know they said the clock was an hour late as it hadn't been changed for the end of daylight savings but could the clock be completely backwards? (counting 13:00 when it's really 1:00 AM and 1:00 when it's 1:00 PM?)
rd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The video is so dark that I think the only thing someone could see is headlights. :) IIRC the police highlighted the suspect walking along the fence, which is the only way I had any idea what was in the video.

I do know this - these pictures come from two different surveillance cameras, and both pictures were dark. One version of the surveillance picture we've analyzed also highlighted the suspect from the dark background. The ones that were released were brightened so much all the detail was washed out, which is the reason for example that the holster wasn't seen by others from the beginning.

Each camera would have it's own time. Unless I misunderstood, the time of the video ended just a few seconds before the time he passed the gate. Could they both be the same but somehow investigators confused the time when they examined the cameras and were 12 hours off?

I guess it's possible, but I just do not believe we could have the detail we have in these photos at night with no light. I know the police described them as blurry and grainy, I know there's been non-stop complaining and dismissal of the photos by the few on other boards who have cared to comment, but you can even see every grain bubble on his biking shoe.

I may have commented in the past on this, but I believe the grain pattern and edge of the soles can be seen well enough on a 15" LCD monitor at 1024x768 to rule in or out certain brands of shoe. I would have got to that eventually if I had to, but the specific security company is even better.

I would just say that those cameras showing daylight so dark would not surprise me at all whatever weird lighting effects end up showing up. Quite frankly, I have posted extensive research in this or the main Jennifer Kesse thread (see Jennifer Kesse, 24, missing from Orlando) on that surveillance camera.

Given how technical and lengthy it was, probably very few read it. But in essence these cameras likely have settings that spread a frame out over a portion of a second. That is why his shoulder patch is blurred over the front of his shirt, and the front of his shirt shows on his side, and for that matter his hand is further back behind him than one would expect.

It depends on where the "headlights" are seen, as in for example, whether there is light shone out in front of the car or one just sees headlights lit up on the car. I'm not sure what the effect is that is seen.

But more than likely it is an artifact of car movement through a slow lens rather than any accurate rendition of headlights shining. For example, if it was night and they were truly headlights, then the parking area in front of the car driving in would be well illuminated in a moving cone shape.

There would be no doubt that it was night and headlights on.

rd
jane

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 2004 Chevy Malibu has daytime running lights. These aren't 'smart' lights that come on when daylight gets dim - they simply light up whenever the engine is running.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: