www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another cop's wife disappears- Stacy Ann Peterson of Chicago
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: AMW File and Report on Drew Reply with quote

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=55859

Click link for story

Snip

Drew Peterson Charged With Third Wife's Killing

Drew Peterson has been indicted for the murder of his third wife, Kathleen Savio, and was arrested in a routine traffic stop near his home. His fourth wife, Stacy Peterson, has been missing since October 2007.

Snip
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy can joke all the way to his life in prison or the DP. I will laugh along with him. Arraignment is postponed until May 18. Would love to see a speedy trial in this case.

Fair Use
Drew Peterson in Court on Charges He Murdered Third Wife; Arraignment Postponed
Friday, May 08, 2009
Fox News and Associated Press

click link for story

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,519486,00.html?sPage=fnc/us/crime

Snip

Drew Peterson arrived in an Illinois court Friday shackled and dressed in prison garb to face charges he murdered his third wife, all the while yelling jokes to reporters about his "spiffy outfit" and his "bling."

His scheduled Friday arraignment was postponed until May 18. His defense team had been arguing for a continuance until at least Monday.

Snip
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: Peterson the Comic Explains Reply with quote

This guy is too much. If he thinks this attitude is going to help him in the future, he is nuts. People do not like him as it is. All his joking will do is get him the DP or a life sentence.

Fair Use
Peterson Defends Cavalier Attitude After Arrest
Friday, May 15, 2009
Associated Press and Fox News

SNIP

Former suburban Chicago police sergeant Drew Peterson defended his glib attitude toward his arrest on charges of killing his third wife in a televised interview that aired on Friday.

Speaking by phone from the Will County Jail, Peterson told NBC's Matt Lauer on Friday's "Today" show that he deals with stressful situations with humor and it's not in his nature to hide.

Peterson, 55, called his handcuffs "bling" and his red jail jumpsuit "spiffy" as he was led into court last week. Lauer asked Peterson if he worries that such remarks will make him seem unsympathetic.

Peterson said that "there's no book written" on how he is supposed to act, and he doesn't think it would be better if he had tears in his eyes.

Click here for photos.

"Would it be better if I hid my head down and tried to hide my face and hunched and had tears in my eyes? I mean, no, that's just not me," he told Lauer.

SNIP

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,520277,00.html?sPage=fnc/us/crime
rd

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

update. They found the blue barrel and a skeleton less than a mile away.

Likely they have found Stacy, bless her heart. Link to thread:

Body Found on Illinois River Shore Prompts Speculation

rd
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Blue Barrell Dirge Reply with quote

How devastating for her family!
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: Just some thoughts Reply with quote

RD and all:

This is my theory. They arrested Drew not to long ago and charged him with his third wife's murder. I think they made a deal with him to get the DP off the table. I think he lead them to the body of Stacy.

Just running that by all of you, if it is Stacy. The timing seems too close. Now all of a sudden we find Stacy while Drew gets charged. Something seems fishy.

I'm so thankful if it is Stacy so the family can now go on and Drew can be charged.

RIP Stacy if it is you and it has to be.

Always
Goz
jane

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a clip on TV of Drew Peterson answering whether he thinks he will be found not guilty and his reply went something like, "Innocent people go to prison all the time, and sometimes guilty people go free, so I don't know." He didn't say sometimes innocent people go free... Kind of interesting that what it takes to give him hope is the fact that sometimes guilty people go free.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Slip Sliding Away! Reply with quote

Hi Jane, Goz, RD and gang!
Sounds like a Freudian slip to me!
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Rainbow.

What do you think of my theory Rainbow?

Also, have a nice holiday weekend.

Always
Goz
Rainbow

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Goz' Theory Reply with quote

Hi Goz!
I think you might have something, there. It does seem like TOO big of a coincidence! Have a safe and relaxing holiday weekend, as well! Have you seen the latest???

Prosecutors: Peterson tried to put hit on 3rd wife

Associated Press, May 22, 2009, Don Babwin

JOLIET, Ill. – Former police officer Drew Peterson offered someone $25,000 to kill his third wife because he thought a pending divorce settlement would financially ruin him, but then killed her himself months later, prosecutors said Friday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090523/ap_on_re_us/us_drew_peterson;_ylt=AlTnuZ1CtzKX6Q2mjljYPX9H2ocA;_ylu=X3oDMTMwanVkdTUzBGFzc2V0Ay9hcC8yMDA5MDUyMy+
9hcF9vbl9yZV91cy91c19kcmV3X3BldGVyc29uBGNwb3MDMwR+
wb3MDMwRzZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3JpZXMEc2xrA3Byb3NlY3V0b3JzcA--
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:07 am    Post subject: WOW, plus bail reduction denied. Reply with quote

I just read an article on this Rainbow. WOW, they got this guy now.

Yea, can't wait to see him go away. Will check and see if ILL has the DP too.

LINK from CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/22/drew.peterson/index.html

The reduction of his 20million dollar bail was denied too. WTG.

Have a good day

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: update Reply with quote

Drew has pleaded not guilty in Kathleen's death.

He is now a suspect in Stacy's death.

Goz
rd

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to say the skeleton found in a river less than a mile from a blue barrel was not Stacy. But it's a foreshadowing of what to look for.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so happy to find out she tried to fight this SOB off. Too bad she didn't win and the cops never listened to her.

prayers for all his victims and their families.

Fair Use
Private autopsy: Ex-cop's third wife fought killer
Thu July 23, 2009
CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/23/illinois.drew.peterson/index.html

Snip
(CNN) -- The private forensic pathologist who conducted an autopsy on Drew Peterson's third wife affirmed the official findings that ruled the death a homicide, a copy of the autopsy report shows.

Drew Peterson, a former police sergeant from Bolingbrook, Illinois, is charged with killing his ex-wife.

1 of 3 The report, obtained by CNN legal analyst Lisa Bloom, was written by noted pathologist Dr. Michael Baden. He conducted a third autopsy on the body of Kathleen Savio at the request of Savio's family in November 2007.

Peterson, a former Bolingbrook, Illinois, police sergeant, pleaded not guilty May 22 to a charge of first-degree murder in Savio's 2004 death.

The initial autopsy report concluded that she died as the result of an accidental drowning.

Snip

Snip
Baden also noted that even though the body was partially decomposed, "bruises and contusions caused by blunt force injuries shortly before death" were still visible on the right breast, the upper right thigh and the abdomen.

The severity of those injuries, Baden said in his report, indicated a struggle.
Snip
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Drew Peterson really think if they change the venue he will not be known? This clown is known all over due to his own big mouth and media exposure.

Quote:
Drew Peterson's attorney is trying to get the former police sergeant's murder trial moved out of the county where he's charged because of what he calls extensive and inflammatory media coverage.

Thursday's motion by Joel Brodsky was expected. He's long expressed concern that Peterson might not be able to get a fair trail in Will County, where he's charged in the 2004 drowning death of Kathleen Savio.

The motion to be heard on Aug. 14.

Source: Taken from another crime forum- link not working.

Source:
http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/crime...al_change_venue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: