www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another cop's wife disappears- Stacy Ann Peterson of Chicago
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Another cop's wife disappears- Stacy Ann Peterson of Chicago Reply with quote

Sounds like people are catching on quicker now. This cop's third wife's death is also being reinvestigated as they search for his disappeared fourth wife.

Standard MO for the silent ex. Says she's alive, presumably run off just like all the other missing women with silent ex's on this board.

Technically he's not a silent ex yet. This is the stage where he makes the token statement that he thinks she's somewhere alive. They go silent when asked to take a lie detector test. After the token statement what else is there to say?

This cop thing is getting pretty serious. Three of some of the most prominent recent cases of missing women leave behind cops as ex's- Tara Grinstead of Ocilla, Ga. (see 30 year old Georgia teacher Tara Grinstead missing); Theresa Parker of Lafayette, Ga. (see Theresa Parker, LaFayette,GA- Missing 3/21/07); and Jessie Marie Davis of Canton, Ohio (see North Canton, OH nine months pregnant mom disappears), who was found when the ex was found out and confessed. And I believe the unidentified suspect in the Jennifer Kesse disappearance to be an armed bike patrol security guard based on analysis of surveillance photos (see Blowup of Jennifer Kesse person of interest / suspect).

And as this Fox News article points out, this is the third recent missing woman in the Chicago area, leaving behind their children when their families know good and well they would never leave their children and were made to disappear. (see Lisa Stebic - Plainfield, ILL Missing 4/30/07)

Another one of them, Alma Mendez, brings to mind Chandra Levy (see Chandra Levy: Five years later), in that Alma disappeared jogging near a forest after leaving a phone message that she had something important to talk about.

Of course, all should know that Chandra wouldn't have been caught dead jogging on a horse trail in a dark forest, but was. Caught dead, that is.

rd

click to read the online true crime mystery novel Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy

www.justiceforchandra.com home page

from www.foxnews.com (fair use)
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,306756,00.html

Investigation Reopens Into Death of Cop's Third Wife After Fourth Wife Disappears
Fox News
October 31, 2007

CHICAGO — Authorities reopened an investigation this week into the death of a Chicago suburb police sergeant's third wife after his fourth wife disappeared.

Stacy Ann Peterson, 23, was reported missing Sunday after she didn't arrive to a friend's house. Peterson is married to Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson, 53, who is cooperating with police and is not considered a suspect.

(snip)

Drew Peterson told reporters Wednesday that he believes his wife is alive and said he is being treated unfairly in this case. Peterson urged the media to focus on looking for his wife and not on his past.

(snip)

In 2004, Drew Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, 40, was found dead in a bathtub, and a coroner ruled the death accidental. Prosecutors are reviewing the case.

Documents show that Savio filed for an emergency order of protection from her husband, writing in the file that "he wants me dead and if he has to he will burn the house down just to shut me up."

Stacy Peterson's family reported her missing early Monday, asking the state police to investigate.

Betty Morphey, Drew Peterson's mother, told FOX News that she just saw Stacy last weekend, talking about plans for Thanksgiving.

Morphey said she doesn't know anything about her disappearance, adding that Drew and Stacy were happy.

"As far as we know, everything is fine with them. They get along," Morphey said.

But Stacy Peterson is the third wife to vanish in the last six months in the Chicago area, the latest in a series of mothers whose families say they would never leave their children behind.

Chicago police found a body believed to be that of missing 39-year-old Alma Mendez, a mother of three, who disappeared Sunday on a jog near a forest preserve.

Mendez was last heard from on Sunday at about 2 p.m. when she left a friend a voicemail saying she had something important to talk about.

Meanwhile, on Tuesday, the family of Lisa Stebic, a Plainsville, Ill,. mother of two who disappeared six months ago, held a candlelight vigil in her honor. Stebic's estranged husband, Craig, and two children were not there.

The family of Lisa claims Craig Stebic cut all communication between Lisa's sisters and the children.

"Their last connection to their sister has now been severed," said Melanie Greenberg, cousin of Lisa Stebic.

Police named Craig Stebic a person of interest in the disappearance of his wife in July.

click to read story
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,306756,00.html

FOX's WFLD Chicago and The Associated Press contributed to this report.
© 2007 FOX News Network
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I typed the same post up under similar murders. We think alike.

Another loser cop who made his wife disappear (IMO) Rd.

You, of course, added the nuts and bolts for us all.

Goz
rd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't see it or I would have added to it, goz. Holy cow. These details are incredible! She took her passport and bikini? Her mother disappeared eight years ago?

This guy is just playing the game right from the get go. He's got the silent ex cop thing down pat.

rd

from the Naperville Sun as reported by Fox News:

A suburban Chicago police sergeant said he had nothing to do with his fourth wife’s disappearance and claimed the woman is no stranger to disappearing acts, the Naperville Sun reported Thursday.

Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson said Stacy Ann Peterson, 23, who has been missing since Sunday, has run off before after he or the couple’s children got to be too much for her, the Sun reported. Drew Peterson claimed she may be following in the footsteps of her mother, who vanished eight years ago and has not been seen or heard from since.

Police entered the Peterson home Thursday with sniffing dogs, and impounded two vehicles from the driveway. They have also begun questioning Drew Peterson. The couple's two children were reportedly staying with a neighbor.

Drew Peterson maintains that Stacy Ann is "where she wants to be." When asked if she removed anything from the house before leaving, he told FOX News she took cash, a passport and a bikini.

end quote
jane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cash, a passport, and a bikini - don't leave home without them?
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: update-searchers Reply with quote

Volunteers Search Forest for Signs of Missing Illinois Mom
Saturday, November 03, 2007

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,307903,00.html

<snip>
Stacy Peterson
BOLINGBROOK, Ill. — Volunteers on Saturday scoured a forest preserve for signs of Stacey Peterson, a missing mother of two.

The area on which searchers were focusing was near the home of Peterson, 23, who was reported missing Monday, and in the same vicinity as a retention pond where divers looked on Friday.

Drew Peterson, her husband, said he last spoke to her Sunday night.

Police executed a search warrant Thursday and seized two vehicles from the Bolingbrook, Ill., home of Drew and Stacy Peterson in what is still being described as a missing persons case.

"I believe she's with someone else, but I believe she's safe," Drew Peterson said. He said she told him she was leaving, taking some clothes and money from a safe in the couple's home.
<snip>
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Craig Stebic Says He Can Relate to Cop of Missing Wife Reply with quote

I feel Stebic can relate because he too is a rogue cop and he killed his wife and made her disappear too just like this new case. This is only my opinion based on the evidence we have and the experience gathered from the cases we have handled before. Stebic still is walking the streets. Let is hope they find Stacy soon, not like Lisa.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,308137,00.html

<snip>
Craig Stebic Says He Can Relate to Cop of Missing Wife
Monday, November 05, 2007

Stacy Peterson
CHICAGO — The husband of Lisa Stebic, missing mother of two, said he can relate to a police sergeant from a nearby Chicago suburb whose wife also disappeared without a trace.

"I know what he's going through," Craig Stebic told the Chicago Sun-Times. "Especially with you media and everything."

Lisa Stebic was reported missing on April 30. Craig Stebic said he was working in the family’s backyard and the children were out when she vanished.

Sgt. Drew Peterson, husband of missing Stacy Peterson, finds himself in a similar situation with media camped outside his Bolingbrook, Ill. home, the criticism from Stacy Peterson's family and the police investigation that has led to the seizure of two of his vehicles and the search of his home.

STACY PETERSON: MISSING MOM "I believe she's with someone else, but I believe she's safe," Drew Peterson said about his wife. He said she told him she was leaving, taking some clothes and money from a safe in the couple's home.

Families of both missing women say they would never leave their children behind and suspect their husbands may be involved in their disappearance. Police named Craig Stebic a person of interest in the disappearance of Lisa Stebic in July. Craig Stebic and Drew Peterson deny any wrongdoing.
<snip>

Hit link for rest of story
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: transcript from Greta on Drew Peterson Reply with quote

Bolingbrook Police Chief Goes 'On the Record'
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,308472,00.html

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," November 5, 2007. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Eight days, still on Stacy Peterson. The 23-year-old police sergeant's wife vanished without a trace in Bolingbrook, Illinois. Now the focus is on Sergeant Drew Peterson. His third wife died bizarrely in a bathtub. Tonight, you will see never- before-seen documents that detail Sergeant Peterson's tumultuous marriage to his third wife. You will see a side of Sergeant Peterson that you have never seen before.

But first: Sergeant Peterson has been working for the Bolingbrook Police Department for 29 years. We just spoke to Bolingbrook police chief Raymond McGury.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

VAN SUSTEREN: Chief, I know that out of an abundance of caution, you have sent this investigation of missing Stacy Peterson over to the state troopers, rather than keeping it in your police force. Why is that, sir?

CHIEF RAYMOND MCGURY, BOLINGBROOK POLICE: Well, initially, when Stacy was reported missing, my first inclination was to start the investigation immediately, but I wanted to consult with the family. And I called in Stacy's sister, Cassandra, as well as her father, Anthony, to meet with them on Monday morning. And they made it pretty clear to me that they would be more comfortable having an outside agency, such as the Illinois State Police, investigate this incident. And as I have stated, you know, before, in fact, to your producer, that was a tough pill for me to swallow, I'll be very honest with you. But it's the right thing to do.

RelatedColumn Archive
Bolingbrook Police Chief Goes 'On the Record'Mysterious Death of Drew Peterson's Third WifeAll-Access: Laura Bush Meets U.S. Troops in KuwaitAll-Access: Laura Bush's Mideast TourFirst Lady Laura Bush's Whirlwind Mideast TripFull-page Interview Archive

Video
Watch 'On The Record' Video Show Info
Airs Weekdays at 10 p.m. ET
E-mail the Show: ontherecord@foxnews.com Greta Van Susteren's Bio Read the GretaWire Interview Archive Greta's Pod Cast VAN SUSTEREN: I spoke to the state's attorney's office. I know that they're looking into the death of his wife number three. Now, just so that I'm clear, wife number three died in March of 2004. This was not when you were the chief of police there. Is that correct, sir?

MCGURY: That's correct. I was with another jurisdiction at the time as a captain. And I had the opportunity to come as the chief of police here in Bolingbrook back in August of 2005. But I want to preface by saying while that could be used as an excuse, I don't want to use that as an excuse, Greta, I'll be very honest with you. I accept responsibility to get questions answered on this case. And that's why I wanted to come on tonight.

And I'll be honest with you, also. Many of my colleagues in the profession said that this is wrong. You know, You shouldn't be going on. But I'm very comfortable speaking with you, and I just want to get the message out from the Bolingbrook Police Department that we're going to do everything we can physically possible, whatever's asked of us by the Will County state's attorney's office, the Illinois State Police. Whatever other jurisdiction may be brought into this case, they have my guarantee of 100 percent cooperation.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Let's assume — and this is maybe unfair, but let's assume that you were the chief of police back in March of 2004 and that let's make a second assumption that you saw the autopsy report. Would it have piqued your interest that perhaps this could be more than an accident of wife number three in the bathtub?

MCGURY: Well, I've been doing this now almost 27 years. And I'll kind of use one of your quotes that you used on Friday, as I was watching your show, is that you're just an attorney and what do you know? And I'm just a police officer of 27 years, and what do I know?

But having reviewed the autopsy report, as a police officer — not as a professional doctor, not as a pathologist, not as a coroner — yes, it has piqued my interest. And I would concur with you, Dr. Baden and your viewers, that there's some questions in this that need to be answered. And there may be very logical answers. But as a police officer, as a police chief, as a former investigator that's investigated these types of crimes, yes, I'm somewhat — I don't want to say concerned, but I'd like to get some answers.

And that's why I'm pleased that the state's attorney, Jim Glasgow (ph) of Will County, has reopened this case. And it's ironic, I just spoke with Jim a few minutes ago and turned over a bunch of materials that your producer was very kind enough to give to us and hand those directly to Jim. So Jim has got a full file of information out to add into this investigation.

VAN SUSTEREN: Because of the size of your department, do you happen to know Sergeant Peterson, or is it too big a department?

MCGURY: No, no. I know Sergeant Peterson.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know what his record is within your department? What can you disclose and what — you know, what are you not inhibited by privacy considerations he might have? I don't know if there are any.

MCGURY: Well, I can tell that you Sergeant Peterson has been a police officer with us for 29 years. When I arrived here in 2005, he was a sergeant assigned to the patrol division. That's his assignment currently today. He's an officer in good standing, meaning, just like other officers, you know, he's a police officer employed by the village of Bolingbrook.

I know that Sergeant Peterson has discussed a recent discipline that he got. And I can't go into specifics. I can tell you that I disciplined him for a policy violation back in September that has absolutely nothing to do with any type of allegations of domestic violence, domestic abuse. It is totally a policy violation. And as a supervisor, I hold supervisors to a higher standard, so he was given discipline based upon an error in judgment.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, obviously, that's an important one because you thought it was important enough to discipline him. Some of the rest of us, if it's just policy, might not see that quite as important as if there were one, for instance, of excessive force or domestic violence, anything like that. Is there anything in his record like that that you can tell us about, or can you tell us that it doesn't exist in his record?

MCGURY: To my knowledge, as I sit here today and speak to you, there's nothing in his record to my knowledge that indicate any type of domestic violence, excessive use of force. None of that exists. You know, again, I can't get into much detail, but I can tell you that with much certainty that none of that exists.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, there was something public. At least, it's being reported in the press back in the 1980s that he lost his job for a while. Are you able to talk about that, sir?

MCGURY: I am. I believe in 1985, he was fired by the police and fire commission. Shortly thereafter, a Will County judge reinstated him based upon, I believe — and again, I'm not positive of this, but I believe it was excessive discipline and evidence or lacking thereof evidence. So he was reinstated through the court system, not by the police and fire commission.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know him to be a good officer, or is he a good officer?

MCGURY: Sergeant Peterson shows up for work, does his job and goes home. I mean, nothing more, nothing less. I mean, he fulfills his duties as a police officer here.

VAN SUSTEREN: Have you heard of any complaints that were ever filed by Kathleen, who was wife number three before she died, complaints directed at him?

MCGURY: There was a series of complaints. And as I was speaking with your producer, I noted 18 different reports that were placed on file beginning, I believe, somewhere in February of 2002. And the last one was somewhere like November, I believe, of 2003.

And again, if I can clarify something — and I believe if you run this by Mark Fuhrman, he would concur. Most of these domestic-type disputes, when I would be on the street — and that was a long time ago, but when I was on the street, we would show up at a house. We would, you know, restore peace, and then we would leave. And there were no reports filed. It was basically peace restored and back in service.

The chief at the time that was here in Bolingbrook made a wise decision, I believe, and said that any issues pertaining to Sergeant Peterson and Kathleen Savio are to be documented. And so that's why we have 18 separate reports. And of those 18 — I spent my weekend going through all of these meticulously — nine of those are visitation issues. You didn't drop the kids off on time. Call the police, document it, so can I use it in court. You didn't drop the kids off, or You're not giving me the kids. So 50 percent of those had to do with that type of thing. And I think you had insinuated that on one of your programs, that you know, oftentimes these things happen.

The other ones that I went through were insinuations where both of them claimed to be victims of. Battery and one of the cases — and again, I can't get into too much of this. At some point, I, hopefully, can release these to you and the media. Kathleen alleges that she was held against her will. The issue with that is it appears from reading the report that it took two weeks for her to report that to us.

VAN SUSTEREN: I just want to emphasize, you weren't chief of police there then at that time, in case people are, you know, concerned about that particular one. I just want to point that out again. And secondly, it was also contained, at least it appears to be, in a letter to the state's attorney. I don't know if that — I didn't see a signature on that letter, but it may have also been conveyed to a state's attorney, a prosecutor.

MCGURY: That's correct. And also what's critical, at least in that case, is immediately when that case was filed, the police officers on scene transferred a copy of that report immediately to the domestic violence advocate, which is called — I believe is called Ground Break (ph). And so domestic violence — a separate third party now had knowledge of this case, and that case was also faxed to the Will County state's attorney's office.

VAN SUSTEREN: Chief, I've got one last thing to say to you, or a comment, and I also want to get the tip line out. But when people say on our show or post comments on Gretawire.com, the good old boy network, they are grossly wrong about your department. And it stinks, doesn't it, sir.

MCGURY: It does. You know, and again, this past week, the e-mails that I've gotten and the phone calls, some of which have been death threats, by the way, it's part of the job. It's part of being the chief of police. But it doesn't make it easy. And certainly, it doesn't make it easy, and certain there doesn't make it easy to walk through the halls here in Bolingbrook Police Department, look at the men and women that I think are some of the finest officers, if not the finest officers in the United States. And they watch your show and they read the papers, and they hear the same things that I do. And yet I understand. I understand. You know, I may not like it, but I understand.

And I just wanted the opportunity to at least try to address some of that stuff. And you didn't have to let me on the show tonight, but you did. And you know, thank you very much for doing that. You're welcome in Bolingbrook any time.
rd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy is even more brazen than the rest of the silent ex's, goz. Thanks for that insight from Greta's On the Record interview.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Police Search Home again Reply with quote

<snip>
Illinois State Police searched the Peterson home last week. Authorities seized two vehicles, computers, cell phones and other items.

STACY PETERSON: MISSING MOM Will County state's attorney's office spokesman Charles Pelkie said he couldn't offer any details about the warrant for Drew and Stacy Peterson's Bolingbrook home.

Prosecutors want to interview their children for any possible clues that could help in the investigation.

Texas EquuSearch, a nonprofit group that helps search for missing persons, combed several areas near the home with divers, helicopters, horses and dog teams.

"It doesn't look good," Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch, said. "If something has happened to her, we know that every day that she's out there more and more evidence is gone and it's harder to determine cause of death."

Drew Peterson, 53, a sergeant in the Bolingbrook Police Department, has said his wife phoned him and told him she had left voluntarily for another man. But Stacy Peterson's family has said she feared her husband, was making plans to divorce him and would not have willingly left her children.

Authorities also reopened an investigation into the death of Drew Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, who in 2004 was found dead in a bathtub at the age of 40. A coroner ruled the death accidental.
<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,309016,00.htm

I'm hoping LE found something on this second search. Glad to see that Tim and EquuSearch are involved in the searchers. Let us hope they find Stacy's soon.
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: May Exhume 3rd wife's body Reply with quote

Prosecutors may exhume the body of Drew Peterson's third wife's Kathleen Savio as they search for his missing wife Stacy Peterson. At the current time, the body is being reviewed. She was thought to have drowned but now authorities are seeing red flags and want to review further. I will keep everyone informed or please post any information you have.

Goz

Source: Fox News
rd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy cow, this guy is another control freak cop silent ex like Theresa Parker's, only this guy is worse. Also appears to have murdered his last wife, Kathleen, in 2004 before divorce was finalized (as with Parker) while dating another woman (as in Scott Peterson).

He's apparently the type of control freak that preys on young girls. He started dating Stacy when she 17, got her pregnant soon after, and had a child with her in 2003 when she was 19 (the child is 4 now). For some strange reason his wife Kathleen was divorcing him.

She was murdered within a year after his child with Stacy was born, before the divorce was finalized, that is, while he could still collect money on her instead of paying her money. Real simple math, even for a control freak cop.

Now his fourth wife had grown to the ripe old age of 23 and matured enough to refuse to knuckle under to him.

That of course means only one thing - time to get rid of the (relatively) old lady and her passport and troll for an 18 year old fifth wife who will be suitably cowered.

Real simple.

By the way, Parker is also still a named suspect in his wife's disappearance. Rogue cops like Parker and Peterson know how to make an inconvenient woman disappear without leaving a trail of blood, unlike Hans Reiser (see Noted coder Hans Reiser arrested for wife's disappearance).

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rd and all

I was just going to post the latest news too. I can't believe this slime walked the streets as long as he did. He is one bad boy. Wow, you really gave me more information on what he is like. I hope they get him on the third wife's murder soon. Wonder where this guy hid the body?

He has been named a suspect pretty quick so they must have some evidence on him. I heard on the news that his 3rd wife drowned in the "Bathtub!" Don't know why he wasn't put under the microscope back then.

here is some more from Fox

<snip>
BOLINGBROOK, Ill. — Authorities named a Bolingbrook, Ill., police sergeant a suspect Friday in the disappearance of his 23-year-old wife and announced plans to exhume the body of his ex-wife.

"Drew Peterson went to being a person of interest to clearly a suspect," said Illinois State Police Capt. Carl Dobrich at a press conference, adding that the case has shifted to a potential homicide case.

Peterson's ex-wife, Kathleen Savio, was found dead in her bathtub in 2004, and at the time, her death was ruled accidental. Peterson's current wife, Stacy, disappeared Oct. 29.

James Glasgow, the Will County State's Attorney, said there are strong indications that Savio's death was a homicide.

"There's no doubt in my mind that it wasn't an accident," Glasgow said.
<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,310138,00.html
rd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, here's one to think about. From Fox News:

Police said they planned to exhume the body of Drew Peterson’s third wife, Kathleen Savio, who was found dead in a bathtub in 2004. The coroner had ruled the cause of death an accidental drowning.
The autopsy report found that Savio had a one-inch "blunt laceration" on the left side of her scalp, her "hair is soaked with blood" and she also had abrasions or bruises on seven different places on her body.
Drew Peterson divorced Kathleen Savio, but financial issues hadn't been finalized when her body was found in her bathtub in 2004. There was no water in the tub.

I guess that's because drowning in an empty tub would cause a one-inch blunt laceration to the scalp along with abrasions and bruises all over the body.

Holy cow.

Then on top of everything else, his neighbor is in hiding because Stacy talked to her before she disappeared and the control freak is out looking for her. He's got plenty of time to hunt her down because he's suspended, same story as Parker in Georgia.

And just to keep everything deja vu, Peterson's mother is a nutcase like Scott Petersons's mother.

Concerning the police wanting to search his house after his wife disappeared:

"He didn’t do anything," Betty Morphey said. In response to a question about Drew Peterson’s refusing to let officers search his home, she asked: "Would you want people going through your house?"

In the midst of these crazy people is yet another woman, and mother of small children, who has disappeared when the control freak was getting kicked out, just like Stebic in Michigan who's yet another suspect until his wife Lisa is found, if ever.

click link to read rest of story
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,310405,00.html

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: latest link Reply with quote

Can't wait till Drew gets what is coming to him, the justice he deserves, at least in my opinion. Thanks Rd for all the coverage.

<snip>
Search for Missing Stacy Peterson to Focus on Water
Monday, November 12, 2007

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. — Search teams will focus on lakes and waterways around a Chicago suburb Monday for any trace of missing 23-year-old Stacy Peterson, who disappeared two weeks ago after she didn't show up at a friend's house.

Authorities named Bolingbrook, Ill., Police Sgt. Drew Peterson, who is married to Stacy, a suspect last week in his wife's disappearance. The body of Peterson's third ex-wife will be exhumed later this week to review her death.

Illinois State Police provided search teams with new information for areas to search Tuesday, said Pamela Bosco, a spokeswoman for the family of Stacy Peterson.

"We were given ... some information, that police have had, that we were now provided, they are leading us into another area," Bosco said at a press conference.

Founder Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch, a national search firm, has been organizing daily searches, and will concentrate on bodies of water before they ice over.
<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,310601,00.html
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: From Greta- transcript from 2nd wife stepdaughter Reply with quote

I saw a bit of Greta tonight. Drew's stepdaugher from his 2nd wife was on.

Please read the transcript. I pulled this from it.

<snip>
"VAN SUSTEREN: Was there ever — I mean, obviously, because there was a divorce, there was, you know, discord in the marriage. But was there any violence in the marriage?

LISA: He was abusive to my mother. He was very controlling to her, watched every move that she had made.

VAN SUSTEREN: When you say watched every move she made, can you describe it a little bit more? Because that's also, oddly enough, the description we received about Stacy.

LISA: My mom was not allowed to have friends. She was not allowed to talk with our family. It was pretty much the only person that Drew had wanted her to have in her life was him.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you ever see Drew Peterson get physical with your mother?

LISA: I did not see it. I heard it, though.

VAN SUSTEREN: During the course of the 10 years, did you ever see any injuries on your mother that you suspected had been inflicted by him?

LISA: I think that with the physical abuse, he had did his best to hide it. I saw a lot of mental abuse that he had did to my mother moreso than anything."
<snip>

Drew seems like a time bomb!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311218,00.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: