www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Montel Williams Show- Oct. 11 (cases)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Montel Williams Show- Oct. 11 (cases) Reply with quote

Doing my searches, I am getting mixed information so please check your local channel and schedules.

What I am seeing is that tomorrow Montel may be doing coverage, Oct. 11 of the following:

--- Jennifer's case will be featured on the Montel Williams Show along with Madeline McCann, Stepha Henry and others.

I'm trying to verify this but it is not clear so just be alerted this might be the case.
rd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up, goz. Yes, it's scheduled for today on Montel. This should be an interesting show if anyone is able to catch it. (Sparta is recording it, for one.)

rd
Sparta

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep I have my DVR set.

I don't expect anything new in the JK case, at least nothing groundbreaking like the promo writers on the Montel website wrote (surveillance apartment video the night she went missing is probably just the video/pics of the car being parked and suspect walking that we've all seen) but it will be interesting to hear what the status of the case is and what her parents have to say at the moment. Plus good exposure for JK and the others involved. I'm looking forward to hearing about the other cases discussed as well, Stepha Henry, Madeleine McCann, etc.
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sparta:

I missed most of the show and of course my tape failed to go off. If you get a chance, can you summarize the show if there is any new information.

I did get to see the part about Stepha and family but not much new there. Sad case and not much follow up. This case also makes no sense to me.

Maybe you can post in what you wrote on WS here. I found it to be very true and interesting. I happened to catch it today and totally agree with what you stated. You made some good points.

Have a good eve

Goz
Sparta

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi gozgals, thanks and yes I'll recap the JK segment

-As expected, there was no new information.

-they went over the circumstances of her disappearance, Mr Kesse stated that the police concluded there was no sign of foul play in her condo, they pretty much ruled out anything happened inside her condo.

-they showed the video of the suspect parking the car briefly and showed the infamous suspect photos of him walking beside the fence.

-Mr Kesse stressed that it's not necessary to see that person's face to be able to identify them or recognize them, his movements, mannerisms, body, posture, etc can be recognized by somebody who knows this person.

-Mrs Kesse and Mr Kesse too said that neither they nor the police have any evidence that Jennifer is alive or dead, none at all, so they are remaining optimistic that she's still alive.

-They both said that the suspect parked her car and got out, walked away, and never looked back.

-Montel pointed out correctly that the suspect information is almost annoying in a way. They were lucky enough to find her car, find somebody parking the car, get several security camera photos of the suspect but no luck in finding that person. Very unlucky his face was always blocked by the fence and the camera wasn't in color.

-The Kesse's both once again stressed the importance of DNA testing and how backed up the FBI and other law enforcement is in all the samples they get. Like 500,000 new inmates/criminals a year and only have enough manpower and money and time to get 200,000 done.

That was pretty much it. I admire their optimism that their daughter is still alive but I hope they're not neglecting possible locations where she may be found deceased such as in one of the many bodies of water around there or buried nearby or something.

I can't believe they mentioned that the suspect never looked back! That's not true!!!!!! He most certainly did. Out of all the great work rd has done with the photos, the most indisputable fact is that the suspect turned and his face (while not really clear) is showing, he is looking right at us or right at the camera or possibly back at the car. My feeling on that is he noticed in the corner of his eye the security camera as he was walking outta sight and looked up at it for a second. I believe he's looking right at it. But he also may be looking at the car. Either way he did not walk away without looking back!!!!! Perhaps the Kesse's are using that in a metaphorical sense or whatever like "he committed this act and walked away without looking back" like he had no remorse, no conscience or something. But it's frustrating to hear them say that. His face is visible. He DID look back.

I'm not sure if I agree the suspect can be identified in those photos even by somebody who knows him well. Well I think so but I'm not as confident as Mr Kesse sounds. He says it like it's a no brainer like any acquaintance of that guy would be able to identify who it is. I'm not sure. I'd love to be able to see somebody I know well take the same route as a test to see if I can recognize him on the same security cameras.

Agree 100% about the DNA testing needing more funding, manpower, help in this area. So many cases could be solved and every time the cops collected DNA at a crime scene, even if the criminal had not been arrested, they're toast the next time they screw up since their DNA will now be on profile. It's quite evident to me that the cops did indeed collect DNA from JK's car. Her parents are adamant about the DNA testing. They went to Tallahassee several weeks ago to talk about this particular issue. I doubt they'd be bringing it up this much. I suspect they collected hair or maybe skin? I dunno what exactly counts as DNA. Hair for sure. Nobody can see all the hair or skin they shed....not possible, a criminal just has to get lucky there and hope no little hairs or whatever fell at that particular time. I doubt the suspect would be dumb enough to leave fingerprints. I bet he wiped the car down pretty well.

I feel for her parents, they seem like such good people. You can tell obviously how crushed they are to have their daughter taken away from them. The worst part is they have no idea what happened to her or where she is or what became of her. It's bad enough if one's child dies but to not know nothing....it would drive me crazy, every second every day that's seriously all I would think about. If my brother or my folks or any loved disappeared. The crazy thing is there are soooooo many just like JK, vanished with no trace. I think about it every day. What happens to people who involuntarily go missing? Are there really that many maniacs out there that just want to kill somebody? Seriously what do you guys think happens to missing people? I'm not talking about the runaways or the ones where it's just so obvious the husband/boyfriend, gf/wife had something to do with it, just the ones where you know they were abducted somehow. It's especially mysterious with males in my opinion. With females, I think we know the main reason unfortunately it's rape and the murder. However there are so many men that also vanish. It's awful and baffling too.
rd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great recap, Sparta. The answers to the very good questions you raise are obscured by statistics. Many people's reactions, and much police behavior, is based on raw numbers, that of large numbers of people reported missing, and most wanted to be missing but are reunited with their families within a few days.

In the focus we have here of missing women, the cases we follow closely where we believe the woman has been made to disappear is that of the ex significant other who has motive to make her disappear, usually money and revenge.

The other major area of focus is that of women who appear to have been abducted and been made to disappear. Jennifer Kesse and Stepha Henry fall in that category.

There are many of these cases where we haven't found the woman yet, sometimes in small towns surrounded by large rural areas, sometimes in large cities on bays, sometimes in mid sized towns throughout the country. Where the woman was hidden is often answered by what's the easiest way to hide her; in a shallow hole in the woods, weighted down in a body of water, or in a landfill.

I have to assume at this point that the Kesses rejected the information we've found in the suspect photos rather than been asked by the police to not talk about it pending an investigation. Otherwise they wouldn't have stressed that he didn't look back. He quite obviously did, and because of that we can see his face.

I'm now assuming the Orlando Sentinel is not reporting the information I sent them because the police won't confirm it, rather than the police asking them not to report it.

As to the Orlando police and Orange County Sheriff's Department not confirming the information I gave them to the public via the Orlando Sentinel, they would have to know who he is from information I gave them to responsibly withhold this information from the public.

If they don't, we have a law enforcement imposter armed with a taser parking Jennifer's car after she disappeared, and authorities withholding this information from residents of central Florida. There's lots of politics surrounding police and tasers, and they may not want this information to complicate public demands concerning tasers.

Orange County law enforcement may justify the withholding of this information as to not bother anyone about something they haven't been able to solve, or they may be embarrassed that they didn't see what's in the pictures, or they're embarassed by the behavior of someone who may be one of them.

Whatever the reason, if another woman disappears like Jennifer at the hands of this likely law enforcement imposter, it is the height of irresponsibility to the public they are sworn to serve.

The information about the Jennifer Kesse suspect:

Blowup of Jennifer Kesse person of interest / suspect

rd

click to read the online true crime mystery novel Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy

www.justiceforchandra.com home page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: