www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chandra's case on The Ed Norris Show on Baltimore's 105.7
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Chandra's case on The Ed Norris Show on Baltimore's 105.7 Reply with quote

I'm booked on The Ed Norris Show on Baltimore's FM Talk 105.7 WHFS for next Tuesday, Oct. 2, on their Cold Case Files segment at 12:30 pm. Ed Norris is a former Baltimore Police Commissioner. It should be interesting!

Their website streams the broadcast but I was only able to get the alternative music station (pun intended) to play on my PC. I got the signal from the main station but no sound.

Ed Norris also has a site. Check it out at http://ednorris.com/index.php

rd

click to read the online true crime mystery novel Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy

www.justiceforchandra.com home page
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wtg Rd. I'm sure u will do a great job. It's about time. Is there anyway I would be able to hear this show?

It is an honor for them to have you on their show.

Goz
rd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, goz, check those links. There's links for listening live etc. It's 12:30 pm Eastern time Tuesday. Hope everyone interested gets a chance to listen from the site.

rd
laskipper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope to catch the show- good going, rd!

ls
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: RD on the radio Tomorrow Reply with quote

Just a reminder to all about RD on the radio tomorrow.

Try to tune in if you can.

Good luck Rd

Goz
jane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I clicked on rd's link above http://ednorris.com/ednorrisshow/index.php and then clicked on LISTEN (or LISTEN LIVE) and I'm getting the current program - can't wait 'til 12:30!
jane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to drive my son to work so missed the first 5 or so minutes, but caught the rest.

rd still has a bit of Virginia in his voice! (Or is it Florida creeping in?)

I think it was a very good interview - off the top of my head, rd got out
- that the remains were withheld from the 3 experts (except for a brief, cursory examination)
- that there are questions that need answers about how Chandra got - with Condit's help, and how she lost, her internship
- that Guandique's Rock Creek Park crimes have been made out to be related to Chandra, but this is misleading

I'm probably missing alot?

The interviewer, Ed Norris, seemed to be very well-informed about the case.

rd also plugged the book available through Amazon and also for free through this website!
sigsky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Darn, I missed it Reply with quote

I had to be somewhere. I tried to set my computer up to record the streaming audio but couldn't get it to work. Is it possible that the audio is available somewhere?
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sad I missed the show too. I was out.

I hope Rd writes us up a summary. I'm sure he did well.

Thanks for what you wrote us Jane

Goz
rd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the summary, jane!

I will check the site and see if they have a link to that segment, sigsky and goz. I hope so. It was a good discussion of Chandra's case.

Thanks to The Ed Norris Show on 105.7 for the showcase on Chandra's case today.

rd
fallout

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I missed this RD...But hope you'll be on some other shows soon.

Can you give us a transcript?

Cheers,
James
rd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't find a transcript or a link to a recording of that Cold Cases segment, James. I'll have to just add some thoughts in addition to jane's summary above.

I also had some questions I wanted to get on air but didn't have a chance to. I'll add those questions also. Will get to that next.

rd
jane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good, rd. I'm sorry I didn't make notes while listening (I would have, had I known there'd be no video link or transcript available!) My summary was very short and, I think, incomplete (but all I could remember off the top of my head at the time). But maybe it will spark your memory.
rd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, jane, that is my West Virginia accent you heard. It'll be with me for the duration.

Your summary hit the high points, not much to add to it. But I did have some questions I was ready to slip in at an appropriate spot, but it went too quickly to be able to ask them.

But they need to be asked:

How did Chandra get a paid internship in the Bureau of Prisons Public Relations office with one phone call from California?

Why did the Modesto Bee report that Congressman Condit helped her get the internship but the Bureau of Prisons denies it?

How did a minister friend of Chandra's mother make up a story about his 18 year old daughter having a two year affair with Condit that ended with her very frightened that he was able to tell to the Levys, FBI, Modesto Bee, and the Washington Post repeatedly without any detail not checking out? The Washington Post interviewed him six times.

Why was Chandra told her internship was over immediately but the Bureau of Prisons Public Relations ofice told the public they would have loved to have her stay?

What happened to Chandra's applications to the Bureau of Prisons and the FBI? They disappeared along with her.

A ten minute phone call took place between Condit's apartment and his home in California while Condit was in session. His wife got on a plane the next day and flew to Washington for the first time in anyone's memory.

The reason given was to attend a Congressional Wives Luncheon. Had she RSVP'ed earlier? She hadn't bought a ticket for it.

Condit tore up a small cardboard box for a TAGHeur watch and threw it away in an Alexandria park trashcan on his way to meet police at his apartment for them to search it. He obviously didn't expect to see the watch again.

Where's the watch?

Why did Dayton drive Condit home only on the day Chandra disappeared, and why was it left out of the timeline provided police until a reporter alerted police that the timeline was wrong?

Questions I didn't get out in the interview, but questions that must be answered to determine why Chandra disappeared.

rd
jane

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi rd. It's unfortunate there wasn't a little more time in that interview so you could have brought out those points. The California Conversations dude that whitewashed Condit in the recent interview/article needs to consider those questions (he had me ready to vote for GC, excellent snowjob).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: