www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sexual assault in orlando

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maresy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Sexual assault in orlando Reply with quote

Here's an article on a sexual assault that took place in downtown Orlando.

http://www.wftv.com/news/14158768/detail.html

What I find interesting is the tatoo on the right side of the guy's neck. RF, didn't you say there was something on the poi's neck?

Here's his picture:
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/offenderSearchNav.do
rd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that update, maresy. Lots of things to say about this horrendous repeat crime against women.

The link is a good one, the Florida Sexual Offenders and Predators offender search site. That's a good link for our work on Jennifer Kesse's disappearance. (and pray we don't need it for another one.)

It comes up with a different group of pictures every time, so I looked in the article and saw the predator's name was Reynolds. I didn't see his picture, but he was in prison for rape when Jennifer disappeared. He only got out of prison a month ago, and it was a 2003 rape.

Took the guy a whole month to commit a monstrous attack again. Unbelievable. That is why I advocate GPS location recording of these ex-felons while they're on probation. I write about it in Track offenders with GPS recorders!.

If they ever let this sorry excuse for a human out of prison again, then we will have failed yet again to protect people from these predators. I would like to know why he served less than four years as it is for a violent rape. I am sick and tired of hearing excuses about no room in the prisons. I advocate very cheap prison cells in the desert, as many square miles of them as it takes to store these bastards away for good.

And no, there's no rec rooms out there in the desert. And no cafeterias. Just drop in MRE's from a conveyor belt. Good enough for our troops, more than good enough for what they have done.

No guards to threaten and bribe, no visitors to smuggle in drugs, no milling around in gangs. Just have a Robocop patrol by occasionally and give them a plastic display on the wall for email and judicial "research" they'll want to do in their copious free time.

But back to the Jennifer Kesse predator, yes, he had a very pronounced bruise like looking ring around neck when walking away from Jennifer's car after parking it. The closeups are in Blowup of Jennifer Kesse person of interest / suspect.

I suspect it was a bruise, however anyone that knew him or worked with him at the time would have noticed that he had to cover it up for a few days. It is very prominent looking in the photos wearing a polo jersey type shirt.

Thanks again, maresy, your links are great.

rd

click to read the online true crime mystery novel Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy

www.justiceforchandra.com home page
Sparta

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's interesting maresy, good find.

but as rd pointed out, it appears he was in prison during JK's disappearance.

I wish there was some news in this case. I can't believe there is nothing. This is a very high profile missing person's case in central Florida isn't it maresy? I bet EVERYONE in central Florida knows who Jennifer Kesse is. How about the rest of Florida rd? Is it big news where you are?

I can't believe they haven't found any trace of her with all the local publicity. Well it wouldn't be that hard to make sure she wasn't found I guess but it would have to be an organized offender who was careful not to leave any clues whatever he eventually did with her and make sure nobody would ever stumble upon her. And no real leads on the suspect? The picture of the suspect I bet is all over the city and nobody knows who it is or so few people know who it is and won't call it in? That would probably mean only the suspect's family knows it's him if anybody does.
maresy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right, he was in prison at the time. Regarding the mark on his neck, though. I have no medical training, but wouldn't it take a while for such a pronounced bruise to appear. I am clumsy, so I know that when I bang my leg or arm, the bruise really doesn't get dark until maybe a day later.

This is a very high profile case in the area. That's why it's so hard to understand why there are so few clues. This is one very smart predator, or at the very least very lucky.

I see Jennifer's poster every day and just wish something would happen so her parents can have her back and at least have a little peace.
rd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't talked to a wide range of people about this case, Sparta, but I haven't run across anybody who's ever heard of Jennifer's disappearance, and even less have seen the photos. Other than say the viewers of a Nancy Grace show or two, only locals would have been shown the photos on Orlando news and paper.

I would say the Kesses reached most of the likely witnesses with their efforts in the area. In my opinion, unless we break something open from our analysis of the photos this will remain a cold case.

Ask the DC police six years later about Chandra's case and they will tell you they are investigating, and obviously a year and a half later the Orlando police also say that, but it's a cold case, and they just say that because it sounds better than we don't have anything, we're waiting for someone to drop a dime to get back at someone and collect some dough doing it.

That's pretty cold, but that's what it amounts to.

I hope we can generate something from the photos though.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's really a good point, maresy. My research showed that autoasphyxiation causes bruising around the neck so practitioners put padding around their neck to keep from being bruised, but you're right, would he have bruised that much in an hour or two?

I did a search and the answer was a shallow bruise can appear immediately. I would describe this as a widespread shallow bruise in contrast to a deep bruise as in, for example, running into something and having an impact that causes a deep bruise in the location struck.

It may be a light discoloration that didn't last long, I don't know, but it certainly is a pronounced discoloration in the photos as he's walking away from parking Jennifer's car.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: