www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Kesse POI photo analysis links
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/wednesday/localandstate/orl-fakecop0708may07,0,513618+
.story
This isn't the first time Ansley has been accused of claiming to be a police officer. In 2004, a Sanford woman sued the department store he once worked for, alleging Ansley identified himself as a cop, handcuffed her, slammed her against a wall and held her for three hours inside a small room at the store at Seminole Towne Center mall in 2000. That suit is ongoing.

That would be enough to want to know what he was doing January 24, 2006. Was he a security guard? Yes, he was, and prominently in the news as one.

http://www.sptimes.com
A judge threw out a manslaughter charge and another felony count Thursday against a security guard who fatally shot a teenager. William Swofford, 27, of Deltona then pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of not carrying his security-guard license at the apartment complex where he worked the night he shot Travares McGill, 16, in July 2005.

Swofford paid a fine of $378 and left a free man, the Orlando Sentinel reported. "I fired my weapon because I honestly thought that this individual was going to run me over," Swofford told police after the shooting. He and his partner, Bryan Ansley, 29, were working night security when they approached McGill's car. Police said McGill tried to pull away, pinning a pedestrian against a van and hitting the security guards' car.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com
In late 2005, Ansley was indicted on a charge of shooting into an occupied vehicle. Another guard, William Swofford, was charged with manslaughter in the killing of Travares McGill, 16, who was shot July 16, 2005, at Country Lake Apartments.

A judge ruled that Swofford had acted in self-defense. Prosecutors dropped the charge against Ansley shortly after the trial started in early 2007. The evidence showed Ansley fired twice but did not hit McGill or his car.

So begins a series of legal actions against Ansley's security guard status, starting a few weeks before Jennifer disappeared.

https://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/July2006/JULY2006newsletter.pdf
COMMUNITY ENFORCEMENT
Bryan P. Ansley, Owner
Date Action Taken: December 8, 2005
Lake Mary, FL
License Type: B
Action Taken: Fined $200
Case Number: CD2005-1069

Here he has a company called Community Enforcement involved in a sanction against him. Here's more on Community Enforcement:

http://www.dcnonline.org/
Bryan Ansley
Community Enforcement
communityenforcement@yahoo.com
Sanford, FL
407-467-0684

The phone number according to whitepages.com is a Nextel cell phone based in Winter Park, FL.

And what of January 24, when Jennifer disappeared? Here's an interesting report from March, 2006:

http://www.longwoodfl.org
CODE ENFORCEMENT BOARD
City Commission Chambers
175 W. Warren Ave.
Longwood, FL 32750
March 28, 2006

A.
CEB 06-03-536
ANSLEY, Brian and CABRALES, Paula
1382 Dunhill Drive
Longwood, FL 32750

Code Enforcement Officer Howington reported this case began when we received an anonymous complaint on January 16, 2006. Code Enforcement Officer Howington stated she went out on January 19, 2006 and saw the "enforcement" vehicle parked in road. At that time, she issued a Notice of Violation for CC, Chap. 22, 22-32 Commercial Vehicles to comply by January 26, 2006. A Notice of Non-Compliance was issued on February 2, 2006 with a compliance date of February 6, 2006. She went back on February 15, 2006 and then made preparations to bring this case to the March meeting. Notice of Hearing was served on Brian Ansley on March 1, 2006 by an officer of the Longwood Police Department. The vehicle was still parked in the cul-de-sac on meeting day. The City requests the respondents be found guilty of CC. Chap. 22, 22-32 Commercial Vehicles and be given 5 days from date of service of Final Orders or a fine of $250.00 per day for every day on non-compliance. The City also requests a $1 00.00 Administrative Cost be imposed to be paid within 30 days from date of service of Final Orders.

There were no questions for Code Enforcement Officer Howington.

Brian Ansley, homeowner, spoke in reference to this violation and submitted pictures as evidence. He also answered questions from the Board and Attorneys.

Discussion ensued on whether or not the vehicle signage exceeded the six square foot maximum.

After further review, City Attorney Richard Taylor withdrew this case.

Something about an "enforcement" vehicle he had parked.

It looks like a minor commercial advertising violation, but what does that advertising say about what Ansley was doing during that time period, including the morning of January 24?
rd

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Further action on his security guard status was taken by the state later:

https://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/July2007/JULY2007newsletter.pdf
COMMUNITY ENFORCEMENT
Bryan P. Ansley, Owner
Date Action Taken: December 22, 2006
Lake Mary
Action Taken: Fined $1500
Case Number: CD2006-0737

COMMUNITY ENFORCEMENT
Bryan P. Ansley, Owner
Date Action Taken: January 30, 2007
Sanford
Action Taken: Fined $150
Case Number: CD2005-1494

Ansley's concealed-weapons permit has been revoked, and on June 1, 2006, so were his licenses to be an armed and an unarmed security guard, the arrest report says. The reason could not be learned late Tuesday.

A few months later, in March of 2007, there is this very strange entry in the Orlando Citizens Police Review Board Meeting Minutes:

http://edocs.ci.orlando.fl.us
R #06-16, Mr. Bryan Ansley, (Officer Richard Bailey, RM 200-1, Standards of Conduct –

Not Sustained; RM 900-7(a), Conduct Toward the Public – Not Sustained; Officer

Citizens Police Review Board Meeting

March 7, 2007

Page three

James D. Ray, RM 200-1, Standards of Conduct – Not Sustained; Sergeant Katina Williams, RM 900-7(a), Conduct Toward the Public – Not Sustained; RM 900-7(b)Courtesy & Identification – Sustained).

Sgt. J. Windt provided a synopsis of the IA investigation and findings. J. Markman asked how could the case be substantiated. Sgt. Windt responded that an impartial witness could substantiate either side of the story and that the case resulted from the confusion of security guards being confused with OPD officers. Discussion ensued regarding the duties of off-duty police officers in regard to working at the clubs. Sgt. Windt provided details of the officer’s responsibilities, which are to provide security. B. Le-Huu made a motion to recommend approval of the Internal Affairs investigation, seconded by D. Mose and the vote carried with all in favor.

Sgt. Windt shared information with the board regarding Tyler Green.

Sgt. Joseph Windt, Internal Affairs Section

I don't know who Tyler Green here is, but to find that name in a police hearing with this security guard and his background is not something to pass over lightly. What information did Internal Affairs share about Tyler Green in a hearing about Bryan Ansley?
rd

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In January, 2008, there was this even stranger posting on a guestbook for a Longwood officer who died in the line of duty:

http://www.odmp.org/reflections.php
Sgt. Stroshal,

It still feels like yesterday I was riding with you after you were re-assigned from investigations to patrol. I smile everyday I think about the time we were dispatched to a 33 in progress after an alert tone over the radio. As we were driving with lights and siren you looked at me and said, “what’s a 33”. I told you a fight in progress. You then turned off the lights and siren and I asked you what’s up? You then told me we will get there when we get there, the looser goes to the hospital and the winner goes to jail. As a young person to Law Enforcement I was mad at what you said. As the years went by I started to understand your thoughts and beliefs about law enforcement. I only wish you were able to train all the young Officers that started after you.

I read last week that the persons responsible for your car crash were arrested and I felt great! Let’s hope the wheels of justice move fast and they get what they deserve. You will be missed more than you will ever know. I love you. Bryan…

Chief Bryan Ansley
Metro Orlando, Fl
2008-01-28

Remember when I posted that this POI is surely a wannabe police officer, heavy into this stuff, a real insider? I think that post demonstrates some of what I was talking about.

Is he a bad person who could kidnap Jennifer? Doesn't sound like it from this. But apparently the police have been looking for him:

Acting on a tip, the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, which licenses security officers, began investigating Ansley last fall. The Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office issued a summons for him to appear in court in October, but authorities couldn't find him, according to the consumer-services agency. Ansley told the Orlando Sentinel that he never received a summons.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16184406/detail.html
The state received a tip that Ansley was working at the Oasis Lounge as an unlicensed security guard... According to Florida guidelines, individuals and agencies must be licensed. Also, if a security officer carries a firearm, he has to have a second license and carry it openly.

Lastly, Pine Hills where he was arrested is not far north of Jennifer's condo, heading north on Kirkman to Colonial. It is also not far east from Ocoee where Jennifer worked, and just down Colonial from Pine Hills two bodies were discovered in different places a few days ago.

The POI may not be Ansley, but it will hard to find a better profile of the POI than this one.

rd

click to read the online true crime mystery novel Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy

www.justiceforchandra.com home page
Sparta

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great find rd!

and good analysis too!

I'm gonna have to go over everything but as soon as I saw that pic and I read a few lines of what you posted.......I just got this feeling, man that could easily be him! Looks exactly right imo....at least based on what we have (the photo of the suspect looking back) it fits the profile. As you've stated in other posts, there've been others who were posing as cops but really impostors and we were usually able to eliminate them right away based on appearance.

I'll post more on this later...
Hannah

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Tyler Green Reply with quote

RD,

I am responding to your post on May 8th regarding Sgt. Windt discussing Tyler Green in conjunction with Bryan Ansley's case.

I wanted to remind everyone that Tyler Green was on the news for making harassing and threatening phone calls to the family of Jennifer Kesse. I also saw in the public record that Sgt. Windt had to file charges against Tyler Green for violence.

This really makes me wonder what is going on!?
rd

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that's an excellent question, Hannah, and I don't have an answer. Here's what I posted previously on Tyler Green:

from www.cfnews13.com (fair use)
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2007/11/2/kesses_receive_threatening_phone_calls.html

Man Sought In Threatening Phone Calls To Kesse Family
13 Central Florida News
November 03, 2007

A warrant has been issued for a Central Florida man police believe is behind threatening phone calls to the father of a missing Orlando woman.

(snip)

[Jennifer Kesse's] father, Drew Kesse, said he and his wife have been targeted by someone who's making threatening calls to his Bradenton home.

Bradenton police believe the suspect is Tyler Green, 25, of Clermont.

Police said they were able to show through phone records that Green made four harassing calls to the Kesse residence, and even threatened the Kesse's other child.

click to read rest
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2007/11/2/kesses_receive_threatening_phone_calls.html
© 2007, Central Florida News 13

I did a search to see if anything was reported on Tyler Green being found to serve the arrest warrant on him. There wasn't anything reported.

If anyone knows of him being found and arrested, please let us know.

I'm not sure who issued the arrest warrant. Bradenton is in the Tampa metro area and Clermont is in the Orlando metro area. And if I found the right county, a quick check doesn't seem to indicate that status of arrest warrant information is available to the public, as in through a web site.

I saw a legal opinion from Connecticut that the arrest warrant information falls under the Freedom of Information Act (of Connecticut, I guess). But filing a FOIA request to see if they found somebody they announced in the paper they were looking for doesn't make a lot of sense.

Here's where I'm going on this. I have to think that Tyler Green was not sitting at home in Clermont for the police to announce a warrant has been issued for him. I mean, they surely dropped by the believed to be address sometime between getting the arrest warrant and telling reporters about it.

And he appears to have not been around to arrest, thus the warrant issued for his arrest business.

It turns out Tyler Green is a fairly common name, and the only references to someone that might be him was in this one news article.

I did find a Tyler J Green, of Clermont, which is southwest of Lake Apopka. I also found a Tyler J Green, 24, of Ferndale, which is not far away from Clermont on the west side of Lake Apopka.

He might have lived first in Ferndale and moved to Clermont, thus the police listing him currently as in Clermont. Or maybe the other way around and he's currently in Ferndale.

But here's the interesting thing. Clermont and Ferndale are on either side of the Florida Turnpike just west of Ocoee, where Jennifer worked. Both towns are fairly local to where Jennifer was headed that morning. It's 16.6 miles between Ocoee and Clermont.

Now it's possible he's bothered by signs on the side of the road asking to keep a lookout for Jennifer, but I think not. It's also possible he just wanted to harrass the Kesses and it's totally a coincidence he lives close to where Jennifer worked, both possible addresses for him.

But again, I think not.

So is this much ado about nothing, and they've served that arrest warrant and he apologized for bothering the Kesses and all is well that ends well?

Or is that arrest warrant still waiting to be served?

By the way, although some didn't think he looked like the suspect, as far as face in the article link posted above and the face in POI photo three, it's in the broad category of ruled in versus ruled out in my opinion. Pretty good match actually. (see bottom of Blowup of Jennifer Kesse person of interest / suspect for his face in the POI photo)

rd

P.S. addendum to this post - but not as good a match as Ansley, to be sure.
Hannah

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Tyler Green Reply with quote

RD,

I am sure you have the right Tyler Green. He is now 26 and lived, and maybe still lives, with his parents in both the locations you mentioned. You were right in saying that both these residences were not that far from where Jennifer worked. He is less than a year younger than Jennifer Kesse. He definitely spent a lot of time in Jennifer's area since several criminal cases have been filed against him in the Orlando area.

On 3/5/07, in the circuit court of Orange County (where Jennifer lived), Sgt. Jospeh Windt filed a repeat violence charge against Tyler Green. Mr. Windt was represented by David Bigney. David Bigney just happens to be the same attorney that did the "find Jennifer Kesse" legal segments that were used when she originally went missing.

In the circuit court of Orange County, once again, bond was discharged on 4/08 for this same Tyler Green. He was granted some sort of pre-trial diversion program. This particular charge appears to be related to firearm use (the same type of charges Ansley has been involved with).

Are you saying that Sgt. Windt was in a proceeding concerning both Bryan Ansley and Tyler Green, or are you saying that he was talking on multiple issues and they both happened to end up grouped together because of similar charges? In other words, does it appear that Tyler Green and Bryan Ansley know each other?
rd

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that confirmation, Hannah, and the info that the arrest warrant was served and how that was handled.

The hearing was the Orlando Citizens Police Review Board Meeting. There is a list of charges against officers, which Orlando Internal Investigations represented by Sgt. Joseph Windt, Internal Affairs Section, has apparently investigated and is providing their findings to the Citizen Review Board to accept or not and dispose of the charges.

On March 7, 2007, the charges appear to be listed as:

IR #06-16, Mr. Bryan Ansley, (Officer Richard Bailey, RM 200-1, Standards of Conduct – Not Sustained; RM 900-7(a), Conduct Toward the Public – Not Sustained;

Officer James D. Ray, RM 200-1, Standards of Conduct – Not Sustained;

Sergeant Katina Williams, RM 900-7(a), Conduct Toward the Public – Not Sustained; RM 900-7(b)Courtesy & Identification – Sustained).

Sgt. J. Windt provided a synopsis of the IA investigation and findings. J. Markman asked how could the case be substantiated. Sgt. Windt responded that an impartial witness could substantiate either side of the story and that the case resulted from the confusion of security guards being confused with OPD officers. Discussion ensued regarding the duties of off-duty police officers in regard to working at the clubs. Sgt. Windt provided details of the officer’s responsibilities, which are to provide security. B. Le-Huu made a motion to recommend approval of the Internal Affairs investigation, seconded by D. Mose and the vote carried with all in favor.

Sgt. Windt shared information with the board regarding Tyler Green.

5. PRESENTATION OF NEW INQUIRIES:

A. Sgt. Joseph Windt, Internal Affairs Section

IR #05-28, Officer Peter Linnenkamp, (RM 200-8(A) Obedience to Laws – Exonerated; RM 200-8(A) Obedience to Laws – Not Sustained; and RM 800-2(B), Arrests–Use of Force – Not Sustained).

IR #06-70, Mr. Winston Rawlings, (Officer Earl Jackson, RM 800-4, Transporting Prisoners – Sustained)

B. Jeanne Rosenthal, Board Administrator

No new inquiries were made since the February 6, 2007 meeting.

5. NEXT MEETING DATE

The next Citizens’ Police Review Board meeting is Wednesday, April 4, 2007 at 8:00 a.m. in City Council Chambers.

So this is Bryan Ansley making charges against Officers Bailey, Ray, and Williams, and then a discussion of whether the case could be substantiated, etc. It looks like this was as a results of a prior Ansley being accused of impersonating an officer ( "the confusion of security guards being confused with OPD officers") and apparent citizen charges from Ansley based on the arrest (unnecessary roughness, picking on him, whatever).

Internal Affairs found most of the charges not sufficient to be sustained, although they did sustain the courtesy and identification charge leveled againt Sergeant Williams. Here's the Orlando Internal Affairs possibilities of findings:

http://edocs.ci.orlando.fl.us/
*Internal Affairs makes the following dispositions:
a. Sustained -Guilty as charged.
b. Not Sustained - Not guilty by insufficient evidence to prove or disprove the allegation.
c. Unfounded - Incident did not occur, or officers accused were not involved.
d. Exonerated - Act was legal and proper.

But then Windt "shared information with the board regarding Tyler Green". Out of the clear blue sky? It looks to me like it had to be related to Ansley. I include the rest of meeting notes here to make the context of that discussion of Tyler Green in conjunction with reviewing Bryan Ansley's charges clear before they moved on to new cases.

So there is apparently some link between Ansley and Green, and it looks to me like to Jennifer Kesse's disappearance as well.

rd
UCFAlum2002

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting--- need to think about that...
Sparta

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very interesting rd

didn't see your post until now.
rd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liz asked: I got into this because of Jennifer Kesse and am trying to (efficiently) gather the pieces - do you know if there's any background on the site, like there is for Chandra Levy?

Hi Liz. Welcome. To get the background on Jennifer Kesse's disappearance, first read this thread (Jennifer Kesse, 24, missing from Orlando).

Then read Jennifer Kesse POI photo analysis links. It's an analysis of the Blowup of Jennifer Kesse person of interest / suspect thread. Bring that up and keep it up to follow that analysis. (and more surveillance photo analysis welcome!).

Then read Jennifer Kesse suspect analysis for other theories on the suspect.

Hope this helps, Liz, and please feel free to post more questions and comments in Jennifer's threads. We never know when we might put enough out there for someone to connect the dots and call the police. They and the Kesse family definitely need the public's help in finding Jennifer.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liz wrote: RD, thanks, that's exactly what I needed.

I'd already found the photo analysis and spent much time reading/looking there. That's what brought me to you guys, actually. I'd spent a few hours photoshopping images from that video and came looking for something and found the motherlode there. Amazing, amazing work.

Liz

great, great, thanks, Liz.

I am going to copy your post into this POI photo analysis links thread and please let's continue the analysis here. I hope another experienced set of eyes can confirm or enhance my findings so far, and hopefully provide another clue.

rd
UCFAlum2002

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Liz... for more info on Jenn, you can also visit her family's website at www.findjenniferkesse.com
EHH

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Note - minor problem with the findjenniferkesse site Reply with quote

Hi UCF. I've been through all of that site too, thank you. I sent a note to somebody through that site too to let them know neither the guest book nor the email newsletter signup was accessible. I didn't like to think that someone might try to leave information and not be able to.

Thanks again for your welcome. This is a good community.

Liz
rd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anytime you adjust the brightness and contrast, you are manipulating the photo.

Back in the old days we had what were called brightness and contrast knobs on a tv. Nobody said, "oh you can't adjust that, that's manipulating the picture!"

No, what they said was, " oh, now I can see it fine."

But of course that was a long time ago and everything's automatic now so of course we can't do anything like we used to. Where's that little rolling eyes icon?

And what is plain to see is a law enforcent uniform and equipment, such as a security guard would wear. I know that isn't popular with those with a focus on construction workers, but people were looking at a washed out surveillance photo and believing this stuff about the person being about 5'4", which is the one thing we all agree on now is wrong.

So, no, it isn't a theory, either the picture shows what it does or it's an illusion that perfectly shaped shadows in the form of law enforcement uniform and equipment, and his face, are in three consecutive surveillance pictures.

I don't particularly care which way one decides, just as long as everybody gets a chance to see for themselves and decide whether the police are not following up on Jennifer's case by changing the description of the POI they asked people to try to remember to the correct height and the clear picture of a law enforcement person.

Of course that's trouble they don't want, so I expect nothing from them.

And they are delivering on that magnificently.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 11 of 25

Jump to: