www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Kesse POI photo analysis links
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, Sparta. The belt connector in the Richard Cowell picture is a good picture of what we're looking for, although our belt connector is pretty much like the Don Hume holster.

And the picture shows how drop downs look, and that's exactly what this suspect was wearing. But not this holster.

But we're getting closer.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After doing more research on taser holsters than I ever imagined, I have re-examined photo two of the suspect on Blowup of Jennifer Kesse person of interest / suspect and need a second opinion.

Bearing in mind that the photo can be somewhat distorted, as in, for example, the shoe appearing so large, what is the opinion of where the waist is on this suspect?

My opinion had been at the gate lock level, where there is a thick dark circle between the gate lock and fence post in his mid-section (and in fact appears to be fill the gate lock opening as well).

But the straps on the holster then appear to be too high to be straps around his thigh. Does anyone else think the straps at that height are going around his leg?

Consider that you can see his knee bent below just past the fence post as you follow his foot up his leg to the fence post. From his knee up is his thigh area, and the holster straps are way up high over the thigh.

On the other hand, the holster straps seem too low to me to be the duty belt around his waist. It would make sense though, because that would then make the holster and baton like object mid rise over the duty belt, and the holster is against white like the rest of his shirt.

Also is it the opinion of others like mine that the holster is slightly to his back right side, not right on his right side? That makes the holster and leg straps being much below his duty belt unlikely.

The duty belt being the mid holster strap is in line with the way duty belt equipment is worn, that being mid-rise with the top portion of the holster and baton above the duty belt. Does anyone see that as too low on him to be a duty belt?

rd
rd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just added a smaller, darkened image of photo two of the suspect to show the holster, belt, and possibly leg straps in their best outline form. The holster especially is seen very clearly as to what its shape is.

Attempting to answer the questions in the above post, I came to this conclusion. The dark wide band around the suspect at the gate lock height is too high to be the duty belt around his waist.

I need second opinions on this, but the right height for the duty belt around his waist seems to me to be at the holster. Are those leg straps around his thigh, or is that the duty belt?

From closeups I have always thought they were leg straps, but from a distance that is where the white of his shirt mostly ends and a dark band goes across seemingly about waist level when looking at the full height of the suspect.

But we still have a wide dark band around his side at the gate lock height. In addition, there is a significantly sized harness type connector looking object on the left side of his back that seems to go down to about that wide band.

Is the suspect wearing some type of harness over his shoulder and around his midsection above his duty belt?

Then from that wide belt appears to be significant linkage at a 45 degree angle down and to the right to the top of the holster. It has looked to me like a drop down extender with the holster strapped to the leg and not directly below it, but a little to the right. Actually as far to the right as the extender would reach, it looks like. And the holster seems to be on his back right hip, further making leg straps doubtful.

So is one or both of those straps really the duty belt, because that looks from a distance the right height for his waist, and appears to be where the white shirt stops and his pants begin?

Or is the wider, dark band between the gate lock and fence post his duty belt, where it appears to have the 2 1/4 " width and possibly a harness suspender attached to it to be a duty belt?

Or is the holster straps the duty belt, and he is also wearing a shoulder strap supported harness around his mid-section, and possibly a connector between the harness and his holster?

The duty belt at gate lock height with a drop down holster makes the most sense to me, and that's what it looks like close up, but it just doesn't look like his waist is that high from a distance.

One problem is that most duty belts I've seen in pictures so far are very busy, or we have the occasional sparse one, holster only, no baton, and one side only, as in the photos of this suspect. We can't tell if the suspect is wearing both a pistol holster on strong side and taser on weak side, or just one holster.

Many law enforcment personnel in Orange County are issued tasers, but my understanding is most would wear them on weak side in addtion to their pistol on strong side.

And this suspect appears to be bike patrol, and I'm not sure how different bike patrol equipment practice is, or for that matter, whether this is an imposter and would most likely wear taser only and on strong side.

Certainly the shoulder patch of a traditional sheriff's badge not matching any Orange County law enforcement has not made it any easier. Would seem to be an imposter, but that's an elaborate getup for one.

Or could be an agency such as a Federal one that does have a shoulder patch or badge of the shape, the one labelled Deputy Sheriff at bottom of blowups page.

rd
Sparta

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always felt the waist was right below the gate lock or at the bottom part of the gate lock, at that level.
Sparta

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the uniform get up could really be a wide range of jobs unfortunately. Just the other day I was at a stop light and something really caught my eye. This guy dressed in jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt, very casual, but he was wearing a duty belt and what looked like a taser. Or a gun but the holster was there on his side. The back of his shirt said SECURITY. It could easily be our guy if he were just riding his bike and had a helmet on. Of course I don't think our suspect was wearing jeans but just the outfit was odd for a security guard of some kind carrying a weapon.

Also lately I've been noticing people on bikes wearing helmets and every time I see it, it reaffirms our belief that he's wearing a biking helmet. I know we've already basically come to that conclusion but it could also be a beret and until we know for sure a slight chance at just an odd haircut. But a bike helmet makes the most sense, it looks just like it.
rd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sparta, thanks, that's helpful. Can you take a look and see if you agree that the dark band running between the bottom left corner of the gate lock and the fence post (and able to be seen through the gate lock) and around his back is likely the location and size of a standard 2 1/4 inch duty belt around his waist?

I'm going to take some measurements with a ruler on that belt, holster, baton, his hat, etc. to better visualize where these items are on him and their size.

Also, any ideas on why his side is white on below the belt and around his holster but is dark behind him below the belt? Possibly the sun slightly ahead of him rather than behind that could be doing that?

rd
rd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took measurements of the suspect in the photos and compared to other pictures of police / deputies. If the duty belt at waist height is just below the gate lock, that puts the holster on the belt and the baton rising above the belt, just as we see in most pictures.

I added several pictures to the blowups page to compare to the suspect photos. One is a taser on the back of the right hip that looks very close to the position on the suspect.

There are some things remaining to identify and explain concerning the holster. I posted a taser thigh rig that shows the double straps which look very similar to the suspect's holster. But it is a thigh rig, not a duty belt holster. The holster seems too high on the suspect to be a drop down or thigh holster, so what we see of the straps may be part of the duty belt, but it looks more like the thigh rig straps to me.

But there is a substantial dark band at the gate lock height, with a connection to the holster with some circular pieces. If the dark band at gate lock height is the duty belt, then the holster would appear to be the taser thigh rig shown.

The difference in position between the gate lock abd below it is not great, but it is the difference between a thigh rig holster or a holster on the duty belt.

Any second opinions we can get from someone who may recognize the gear as duty belt holster or thigh rig holster would be helpful.

I also added a hand holding the X26 taser below the blowup of the first suspect photo. In that picture is also seen a hand holding an object obscured by the fence post. I believe it looks like the suspect has drawn his taser and is holding it in photo one, and that we see an empty holster in photo two as he takes a couple of steps across the gate entrance.

The circular pieces to the upper left of the holster may be a taser holster restraint which is lifted when the weapon is drawn. Those are some possibilities. We can make some great progress in identifying the suspect if we can identify this with some certainty.

rd
Sparta

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:
Sparta, thanks, that's helpful. Can you take a look and see if you agree that the dark band running between the bottom left corner of the gate lock and the fence post (and able to be seen through the gate lock) and around his back is likely the location and size of a standard 2 1/4 inch duty belt around his waist?

I tend to agree.

Some of the new pictures you posted on the JK picture anaylsis are really good. especially the one right below the yellow colored taser.

The other night I was watching "Wildest Riots" or something like that on CourtTV and they showed an incident with Orlando police. Or Orange County Police. The cops were wearing Orange County Sheriff patches. Anyway the flashlights they carried were in the EXACT same position as where the baton or whatever that thing is on our suspect. I mean it was perfect. Also the size of the flashlights were huge, same size as the thing in the photo. I immediately thought about the suspect photo. I'm still not ruling out it could be a flashlight there and not a baton. I wish you could've seen it. Man it was perfect. Either way, it's something big he's carrying on his belt.
Sparta

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:
I also added a hand holding the X26 taser below the blowup of the first suspect photo. In that picture is also seen a hand holding an object obscured by the fence post. I believe it looks like the suspect has drawn his taser and is holding it in photo one, and that we see an empty holster in photo two as he takes a couple of steps across the gate entrance.

I can't really see this one. I don't see a hand holding an object or even a hand. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.
rd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go down to the blowup of the suspect photo one directly below the example biking helmet (Proper fit, etc.).

The suspect's head is in the top right fence gap row, third opening over. Look in the next fence gap row below, second opening. That's an area that shows his back.

At the bottom of the fence opening is white and cloudy looking. That's the hedge. Just above the hedge is his hand. You can clearly see each finger curled together, with thumb and forefinger curled together at top.

The hand is grasping an object, mostly obscured by a fence rail. It protrudes to other side of fence rail, with a taser gun like front showing and a bottom that is just a little wider than the fence rail. You can see it a little more on the left side of the rail.

Above that you can see his hand grasping the end of the object. It looks very much like the hand holding an X26 Taser that I posted below and to the left of it.

It could be interepreted by some as something other than a taser, but it looks like it to me and it looks consistent with what appears to be an empty taser holster in the second photo of the suspect that we have examined so closely.

It appears ths suspect has pulled the taser from his holster as he walked away from Jennifer's car and around the fence. I can't tell if it's his right hand drawing and pulled back or his left hand reaching around behind his back and drawing from a back hip holster. I had thought left hand behind his back initially.

Any other interpretation of this?

rd
rd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to post a recap of my interview on the Ed Norris Baltimore radio show on Chandra's cold case, but I also have an article I found from the Jacksonville Times-Union to post tonight on an imposter cop who attempted to kidnap a girl on a motorcycle.

He was bearded and wearing a uniform, badge, and a taser. He was laughing after the terrified girl got away from him and he drove off.

This imposter was black, whereas the Jennifer Kesse suspect appears to be white, but this monster or another monster, we have some cop imposters to put away for life... before another woman loses her life.

rd
Sparta

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see the hand, I was looking at the correct spot. Yes I agree it does appear to his hand clenched or holding something. For a while I could not see what he was holding though but it's VERY clear now. I absolutely think he's grabbing his taser with his right arm, drawing by moving his arm back (same side taser is located) just like you would see a cop drawing for his gun. most definitely his right arm drawing for it, his hand is around it and he's either keeping it in that position or just about to take it outta the holster. Excellent work as usual rd.

Jennifer Kesse's parents are going to be on the Montel show on Thursday. Check out the Montel Williams website or look on your TV to find out what channel and what time. I'll make sure to record it so I'll update on what was said. There is something very interesting written on the Montel website in the preview for the show....

You won't believe what her parents, Drew and Joyce, found on an apartment surveillance tape the night she went missing

What!? Something tells me this is just a little bit inaccurate and that description is just the suspect tape of him driving her car and parking it, and then walking away. We've all seen it. However perhaps something new??? I can't imagine they would be hiding anything with video evidence. Another interesting thing is the word night is mentioned. What if the suspect dropped the car off at midnight and not noon on Tuesday???? But the clock on the surveillance tape said 13:00 which is 1 PM in army time. If it were 1:00 AM it would say 1:00 right? (the surveillance tape was an hour off so it was really dropped off at 12 and not 13:00/1:00)

Now I'm very anxious to see this show.

How would our views on this case be different if it turned out the suspect dropped her car off at midnight of the night/day she went missing? Dramatically I think.
rd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sparta wrote: Jennifer Kesse's parents are going to be on the Montel show on Thursday. Check out the Montel Williams website or look on your TV to find out what channel and what time. I'll make sure to record it so I'll update on what was said. There is something very interesting written on the Montel website in the preview for the show....

You won't believe what her parents, Drew and Joyce, found on an apartment surveillance tape the night she went missing

wow, are the Kesses ready to talk about the suspect dressed up as LE? I don't know what else there would be that you could not believe on the surveillance, and especially that the Kesses say they found.

I of course called their tipline awhile back with this but never heard back from them. Same with the Orlando police tipline and email to the Orlando Sentinel. I gave them all the Blowup of Jennifer Kesse person of interest / suspect link to our image analysis of the suspect photos.

I'm assuming because the suspect is wearing an LE uniform that the police have asked both of them not to talk about it, same as they did with the video for a year showing him parking Jennifer's car. Maybe it's finally time that the public know this.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sparta, a couple of notes on the suspect parking her car at night.

The other surveillance camera would also have a timestamp and they'd both have to be 12 or so hours off, wouldn't they? I have not seen a time stamp on the other pictures, then again, maybe there isn't one.

I personally don't believe we could get the detail we have at night, although I understand the camera was supposed to have some night vision capability (which is why the colors are not true as I understand it).

Also, the police tested with the camera as far as I understand from the news reports and they would have seen the current time stamp when they were testing. They reported it as one hour off.

I know some people think there are headlights and such that indicate night, and goodness knows that other video surveillance was dark enough, but I don't think there's any basis for these pictures being taken at night and I don't know why Montel's promo for the show says that.

I also don't think we'd see his face by the palm tree in photo three at night like we are.

Maybe we'll find out more from the show, like why they're saying that. :)

rd
rd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sparta wrote:
rd wrote:

I tend to agree.

Some of the new pictures you posted on the JK picture anaylsis are really good. especially the one right below the yellow colored taser.

The other night I was watching "Wildest Riots" or something like that on CourtTV and they showed an incident with Orlando police. Or Orange County Police. The cops were wearing Orange County Sheriff patches. Anyway the flashlights they carried were in the EXACT same position as where the baton or whatever that thing is on our suspect. I mean it was perfect. Also the size of the flashlights were huge, same size as the thing in the photo. I immediately thought about the suspect photo. I'm still not ruling out it could be a flashlight there and not a baton. I wish you could've seen it. Man it was perfect. Either way, it's something big he's carrying on his belt.

This is very helpful. I have written on my examination of the baton like object next to the holster and was unable to identify a circular protrusion from the shaft about three quarters down. I surmised that possibly it was a flashlight control.

I will reexamine the long flashlights with this in mind and see if I can identify the one on the suspect. At this point I am thinking X26 thigh rig and flashlight combo, with a biking helmet, white athletic socks, and biking shoes. The pants appear to be khaki and the shirt possibly white but heavily marked, or darker with less designs.

I will also post the Jacksonville Times-Union article which has a detailed eyewitness description of a similar LE imposter on a motorcycle wearing a taser who attempted to kidnap a giirl.

I hope there are new details from the Kesses on the Montel show.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 4 of 25

Jump to: