www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kelly Nolan, 22, missing after leaving Madison, WI bar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A local resident noticed the smell of Kelly's decomposing body days before she was found.

Contrast this to Chandra's case, where we would have to believe that Chandra's body decomposed downhill from the main park road and horse trail without anyone, or their dog, noticing.

Yet a year later a dog raced uphill from a busy road and headed straight to her skull, under a foot of leaves and brush. To contend that no dog did that while she was alleged to have decomposed in that spot in Rock Creek Park would just be ignoring the facts, in my opinion.

rd

from TMJ4 Milwaukee (fair use)
http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/8441857.html

First Look At Kelly Nolan Crime Scene
Michael George
TMJ4 News
July 12, 2007

TOWN OF DUNN-- 22-year old Kelly Nolan's body was discovered in some woods in a rural neighborhood on Monday. The body was found in the Town of Dunn, approximately 10 miles south of Madison. On Wednesday, forensics teams left the crime scene, allowing TODAY'S TMJ4 cameras in for the first time.

(snip)

Keith Kramer lives within sight of where the body was found. He says he smelled the body days before police found it.

“I didn’t think enough to call the smell in,” Kramer said. He now regrets that he didn't tell police.

The body was discovered in a thick, wooded area along Schneider Road in the Town of Dunn. Residents say the body was about 20 feet from the road.

Trees and plants are matted down from the massive police investigation. Madison police have not said whether Nolan was already dead when she brought to the woods, or when Nolan was killed.

Forensics experts found new evidence at the crime scene, police said Wednesday. Detectives are now trying to find out who Nolan was with after she split up with her friends on June 23.

“We are talking with people, we’re re-interviewing some people, but at this hour, I don’t believe we have anyone who has been named as a suspect,” said Madison police spokesman Joel DeSpain.

Police will not confirm a claim by a Madison restaurant employee that a man who claimed to know Kelly Nolan walked her home on the night she went missing.

Evidence found at the crime scene is being sent to the state crime lab for analysis. Police say it is being given a "high priority".

A $10,000 reward was initially being offered for information leading to Kelly's safe return. Now, the $10,000 reward is being offered for information leading to her killer.

click to read story
http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/8441857.html

© 2007, Journal Broadcast Group
rd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a follow up story from Milwaukee's TMJ4 on tracking cell phones.

rd

How To Track A Cell Phone
Courtny Gerrish
TMJ4 News
July 12, 2007

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/8448097.html
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Any Suspect yet? Reply with quote

Quote:
A local resident noticed the smell of Kelly's decomposing body days before she was found.

First of all, I'm stunned this resident didn't notify the police. I saw him on TV talking about it. I know in the Dahmar Case they were constantly calling LE but to no avail.

My next ? is that I have been reading links and I have noticed they have no suspect. Can anyone correct me if I am wrong? Has there been any information on any leads to date? Unless they are keeping a suspect underwraps, I have not noticed any word on this aspect of the case.

Thoughts go out to Kelly's family.

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Answer to ? on suspects Reply with quote

http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines/8441787.html

<snip>
DeSpain says evidence is already at the state crime lab. Results of tests could take days, if not longer. Plus, he says tips continue to generate leads.

"We have plenty of leads, but at this point, we don't have anyone under arrest and there is no one I know of who is a suspect," he says.

The coroner has not yet released how Nolan died. DeSpain says police have not yet determined whether Schneider Drive is a murder scene, or whether they're looking for someone known to Nolan.

"I think it's always easiest if you can tell the public that this person was targeted for a specific reason, at this point, we don't know, and that does, I know, raise the concern level in the community more," DeSpain says
<snip>

I guess if LE has any information on a suspect/suspects they are keeping to themselves at the current time which answers my question.

Goz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: