www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

North Canton, OH nine months pregnant mom disappears
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Texas Equusearch Reply with quote

From T.E.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Jessie Davis, age 26, was last seen at her home in North Canton, Ohio on Wednesday, June 13, 2007 and has not been seen or heard from since. It is not known what she was last seen wearing. Jessie is nine months pregnant.

6/19/2007 Mr. Miller is traveling to Ohio after receiving a request from the family attorney to come help law enforcement and the family and the community to find Jessie. Please pray for Jessie and her unborn child.
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Surveillance tape of Cutts at sports bar seized Reply with quote

http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?Category=9&ID=361172&subCategoryID=0

<snip>
Surveillance tape of Cutts at sports bar seized
UPDATE: 7:35 PM, Thursday, June 21, 2007
By Todd Porter

CANTON Investigators seized surveillance tape from a sports bar that Bobby Cutts visited June 13, the last night that anyone is known to have spoken with his girlfriend, Jessie M. Davis, who is 9-months pregnant.

Cutts, a Canton police officer who was off-duty that day, came into Champs, a bar and restaurant on 30th Street NE, around 9:30 p.m. and didn’t leave until 12:30 a.m., according to bar owner John Shaheen.

“The FBI took the surveillance tape, unfortunately the time of the tape isn’t correct, but we were able to figure out how much it was off,” Shaheen said. “He was there with a (male) friend of his. His friend got there first, and Bobby Cutts arrived about 15 minutes after that.”

The tape, Shaheen said, shows Cutts drinking beer. It also shows the men meeting two women.

“About halfway through their time here, they (Cutts and the male friend) went out to the patio,” Shaheen said, “... and the girls followed them.”

Shaheen said he left Champs before Cutts did because the bar wasn’t particularly busy that night. Shaheen also said he wasn’t sure if Cutts left alone or with his male friend or either of the two women.

“Who’s to say what happened after he left here? For all I know, he could’ve went to another bar after he left here. He still had two more hours (until the bars closed),” Shaheen said.

Nothing seemed unusual about Cutts’ demeanor during his three hours at Champs. He arrived after he played in a Canton recreational softball game for a team called “Mr. C.”
<snip>

Hit link to for story
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just at a loss as to why anyone would consider him a suspect.

For starters, no motive. If there had been some problem, Jessie had just talked to him and would have likely mentioned to her mom when they talked a few minutes later.

Then there's his son that was left at the house. Clearly he can say daddy. He didn't.

Then there is the nature of being abducted shortly before being due. She could disappear if for some reason he decided both not to resume his relationship with her and not want to pay child support, but wanted his son.

This is quite frankly just a contortion of logic to attempt to explain him as suspect.

It's one thing for a Scott Peterson to make his wife and unborn child disappear because he wanted an unencumbered lifestyle and the money to pay for it, but it's another entirely when this guy already has at least three children by three women, maybe four, and a fifth on the way. He actually would have counted on Jessie financially to raise his children.

Then there are his statements so far. Those are not the statements of a guilty liar. They ring true to me.

Lastly, the baby found on a doorstep was not Jessie's. That means the primary reason a woman who is nine months pregnant and disappears is still the most likely reason - some crazy woman wants her baby.

Let's hope Jessie and her baby are found well soon.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RD
Quote:
Then there's his son that was left at the house. Clearly he can say daddy. He didn't.

Yes, he can say Daddy and he may have said it but maybe the Police are not releasing all of the information to the public. Also, he may have hired one of his buddies, or family members (cousins- I think he was involved with) to kill Jessie. LE is probably holding back much at this point.

Also, haven't heard anything about a lie detector test. You know if he passed one, it would be all over the news if/when ( maybe) he took the test with his atty. privately.

I know you think he is innocent. I think he is most assuredly guilty. Always look at the significant other first when a pregnant woman goes missing. He has the most to gain from her being gone, and who else would have killed her? I don't think his ex-wife (0r is she still his wife?) did it.

Also, I think the killing could have went down after a fight. Maybe she was going to leave him for good and he got angry and lost control. That is one theory that crossed my mind. I have a few more that I won't share yet. He could have pre-planned this and had the bleach with him to cover the DNA...

Strange to see the differences of opinion here.

Let us hope she is found soon and her unborn child.

Goz
rd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it is the ex significant other.

As to the police not revealing the boy saying daddy, it was his grandmother who asked him what happened, his grandmother who told the news what he said, and most assuredly his grandmother who is not "not revealing" that her grandson said daddy.

Concerning hiring hit men, there is no motive and actually a disincentive to have the relationship you've taken up with the mother of your children ended by a hit man.

The whole hit man thing is way overblown anyway. Most "hit men" are informers, at least in the US. The only hit you'll get is by the police if you resist when they arrest you.

It doesn't sound like the police are ready to give a lie detector test yet. We would have heard if he passed it, and we would have heard if he refused to take one.

You are mixing an ex up with an ex ex. He was someone else's ex, he had just left his next wife and resumed his relationship with Jessie. There was no problem. She had just talked to him before talking to her mom, and the only thing on her mind was chit chat. She was very happy.

There is a nine months pregnant woman attacked by a crazy woman more often than anyone would care to admit. It can be cover for murdering a woman you would rather not have around, an inconvenient woman, if that will be the first child and you want neither the wife or child. That is Scott Peterson.

But the rest of the time it's a mentally disturbed woman who wants a baby and is too unbalanced to be able to adopt one. Sometimes they try to steal from the hospital, the rest of the time directly from the womb.

They are also dangerous predators.

rd
laskipper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaking news-

The FBI/Police have recovered the body of Jessie Davis

Bobby Cutts is under arrest

A tip from a neighbor came in to Channel 19- re: a vehicle at the property of Jessie Davis in the early am hours of Thursday- approx 1:00 am- Cutts left a bar about 12:30 am

The tipster said it was a truck or a SUV and was in the garage - left the property with high beams on and noise blaring (radio/cd)

Jessies' body was recovered in a wooded area- looks like part of a park. Just watched it on the news.

Evidently, he confessed to FBI and told where to find her body. Plea bargain?

Channel 19 stated that he left his house about 1:20 today and they said that the body was "found" about 3:30 pm. About 6:30 they loaded her body into a waiting ambulance.

Another tipster from Cutt's inner circle stated that:

Bobby Cutts and a female friend moved Jessies body to the area where she was found

That he went to her house and found her (Jessie) on the floor with her eyes rolling back - dying and called an old girlfriend to help him move the body- or rather hide the body- after she passed away.

Something was mentioned about Jessie clutching his pants or grabbing his clothing while she was dying.

Cutts is charged w 2 counts of murder.

Recall that the mother stated that Bobby Cutts had the son on Thursday?

He dropped the boy off Thursday evening. Jessie worked, so it would have to be 6-7 pm?

That must have been when they had a fight. He evidently decided he didn't want more kids?

Here's a lie - straight from his interview:

Cutts says he last spoke with Davis at eight o'clock last Wednesday night, about 90 minutes before she was last heard from in a telephone conversation with her mother.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=69955&provider=gnews
rd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very surprised the son didn't say daddy when he talked about mommy crying and breaking the table and in the rug. Just very surprised.

And that this guy not only leaves his wife to go to his ex-wife, but then leaves her again to take up with yet another woman.

And how in the world did he think that this woman he was dirinking with in a bar was going to be some partner in crime in hiding Jessie's body? For how long? Give me a break.

And yet another cop ex with a disappeared woman. This is getting to be an epidemic.

This guy was even going to his pastor and praying for Jessie. Man, what a liar. Jessie was already dead and her eyes were rolling back and he just happened to come by and needed to hide her with his girlfriend.

Holy cow.

goz, you were right. An ex ex ex makes an ex, and she became an inconvenient woman.

I need to always remember that.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Guilty Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up LA. I'm watching all the coverage on what is going on. I'm so sad they found Jessie and the poor child dead.

I will post after I find out some more facts on the crime. I always knew he looked good for this crime, just didn't like his style of conducting his life affairs. I guess depending on what deal he took, the facts, it could be a DP case.

lots of prayers for this families loss.

Gozgals
laskipper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, he left the little boy in that house all alone.

The reporters stated that Jessie lived in a duplex and that Bobby Cutts knew that the neighbors (in the duplex) were on vacation. Opportunity.

Maybe the boy was asleep?

Then again, he mentioned the rug (comforter)....

Guess that previous charge for domestic violence was true.

ls

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286404,00.html

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > U.S.
Body Found in Ohio; Missing Woman's Boyfriend Charged With Murder

Saturday, June 23, 2007

CANTON, Ohio — Authorities on Saturday arrested the boyfriend of a missing nine-month pregnant woman on murder charges and said they recovered a body believed to be hers.

Jessie Davis has been missing for a week from her home, where her 2-year-old son was found alone, his diaper dirty, bedroom furniture toppled and bleach spilled on the floor.

The Stark County Sheriff's Department said a body was recovered in neighboring Summit County at 3:30 p.m. Saturday. Authorities did not give a location but said they believed it to be Davis.

Davis' boyfriend, Bobby Cutts Jr., 30, is to be arraigned Monday in Canton Municipal Court on two counts of murder, including the unborn child, the sheriff's department said. Davis was due to deliver a baby girl on July 3.

Davis, 26, was reported missing June 15 after her mother, Patricia Porter, found her bedroom in disarray, the furniture overturned and her son, Blake, home alone.

Investigators said the toddler told them "Mommy was crying. Mommy broke the table. Mommy's in rug."

A bed comforter and Davis' cell phone were missing. Items from her purse were scattered on the kitchen floor of her home in nearby Lake Township.

Chief Deputy Rick Perez said the case was still being investigated. He would not comment on whether there were any other suspects.

Cutts, a Canton police officer, is the father of Davis' son, and her family says he also is the father of the unborn child. Authorities had questioned him and searched his home during the investigation.

Cutts has said he and his wife are separated and that she knew about the affair with Davis.

Cutts has been on paid administrative leave from his job.

"There is no denying that this has resulted in giving a black eye in the opinion of the local community as well as the opinion of the rest of the nation," Police Chief Dean McKimm said of the arrest of a police officer.

Rick Pitinii, Porter's attorney, said Davis' family had no comment.

"They have gone through an absolute roller coaster of emotions," he said. "I've seen them laugh, cry, be angry — everything you can imagine. ... It's tough."

"They need to be together, and they need to be alone, and they need to grieve."

Thousands of volunteers had searched for Davis over several days. Cutts joined volunteers in an earlier search.
rd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to think that he went there with the purpose of making Jessie disappear, and leaving his son for him to get custody of, therefore he would go in with a ski mask type head covering as if it weren't even him.

Jessie probably didn't know it was him until too late, she was probably asleep in bed at that time of night, and the little boy Blake never recognized him as his daddy.

He would get custody and his little boy would never know he murdered his mother.

The other woman apparently came with him from the bar. It doesn't sound like there was time to call someone to help him after finding Jessie dead, which is just so much bs anyway.

Hopefully she went to police and turned this SOB in, even if to lessen her punishment. She probably figured she was dead as soon as he could figure out how to do it.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds about right Rd, one of the theories I was thinking of, the mask.

I told you I thought he was a creep, and even more so now. He makes me sick to my stomach esp. with all the lies he is telling now.

I hope they lock him away for good. I can at least deal a tad bit better this time around with the loss because I knew he was responsible for this crime and I was expecting this to come shortly. Still very sad about the whole incident like I get everytime.

This guy is just another player and I can't believe this woman (if it happened this way) went along with him.

Prison won't be an easy time for this guy and I'm happy to know that.

It never stops.

Goz
laskipper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This morning, Channel 19 revealed the location of Jessies' body.

Top of the World, a park in Summit County, Ohio that is a part of the Cuyahoga Valley Park. Top O' the World Area: 1285 W. Bath Rd., Cuyahoga Falls

Here's an irony.

For the past 2 weeks, I've been driving my Grandaughter to a special education event (College related) in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.

From my house, I took the scenic route. Faster.

I drove right past "Top of the World" every day. See map at the bottom of the link below:

http://www.summitmetroparks.org/parks/hampton_hills.shtml

I was thinking, while driving thru this beautiful area, that it would make an ideal place to hide a body.

When the story about Jessie came to light, I wondered if someone buried her there. Then, thought better of it since there are plenty of wooded areas in Stark County- where Jessie lived- and it was a long shot that someone would drive that distance to hide her body.

Trust your gut feelings!

What is creepy, is that my daughter picked up my Grandaughter and the other girls in the afternoon- taking the same route.

One afternoon, my daughter had a panic attack while driving the winding roads thru the park. Asked my Grandson to take the wheel.

I need to ask her where she was when the panic attack hit her.

ls
rd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can see how the searches focused around the home of Jessie and spread outwards. How long would it have taken to reach this portion of the forested park, if ever?

We almost have to have massive searches to overcome the evil of some men.

Incredible that our own skipper was driving by the missing Jessie and her baby Chloe's bodies in that park.

rd
laskipper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have to think that he went there with the purpose of making Jessie disappear, and leaving his son for him to get custody of, therefore he would go in with a ski mask type head covering as if it weren't even him.

I agree, rd, the purpose was to reduce the amount of $$$ he had to pay every month. Another child, another bill.

Maybe he was leading Jessie along in telling her that he wanted to remarry her? The man is a player, from what I've been reading.

The 2nd wife should consider herself fortunate.

As to the driving by the crime scene last week, it really creeps me out.

We were within a very short distance of where they found her body, as we drove down Bath Rd.

I did a Mapquest from my house- it's not quite 17 miles- 16.61

Cutts and his GF drove nearly 25 miles, per Mapquest.

Jessie lived near the Akron-Canton airport. On the 911 tape of her mother asking for help, they gave the address.

So - it's up route 77 to RT 8 and around a corner to the park for BC.

That area is dark in broad daylight- I would imagine in the middle of the night- it would really be spooky.

There is a stretch of road near the only gate on Bath Road, where I have to turn on my headlights, winding thru the hills, in the morning. Bright sun everywhere else- but the street is covered by a canopy of tree branches- for about 1/2 mile or so near the gate.

One morning, it was raining. A squirrel ran into the middle of the road and I had to swerve to avoid it. Then, there was a a huge tree branch in the middle of the road as I rounded a bend, coming down a hill. That wasn't enough- as I hit the straightaway, there was an ambulance- lights and siren blasting- coming at me. Nerves were shot in a short stretch of road! lol

This case will stay with me for a long time to come.

Quote:
We can see how the searches focused around the home of Jessie and spread outwards. How long would it have taken to reach this portion of the forested park, if ever?

Right you are! They would have never found her, had he not confessed.

On the link for the park, there is a mention of construction for a new road or entrance off of Bath Rd- I wonder if the area of the Park is closed right now? Or if the Bath Road entrance is just not in use?

I may take a drive down there with my camera.

I wonder too, if Cutts had been there before (most likely) or if they stumbled upon the area.

ls
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All/Skipper

How eerie you were so close Skipper and what happened with the panic attack. Wow, my thoughts are with your daughter. People do get those kind of feelings. I'm elated they found her body as you were all saying as it may not have ever been discovered considering where she was buried.

I knew all along he didn't want to pay child support and was trying to suggest this here. Also, he is a damn player this lying son of a gun. It is so very sad to witness what he has done to his life, his familles and poor Jessie and her baby. I'm horrified.

I guess his wife, and other girlfriend should consider themselves very lucky, especially the one who had the restraining order out on him. Lucky he did not do away with her. I'm shocked he did not try to take his wife out.

have a good Sunday all

Goz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: